JT's on the Bay

There are 5 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 25, 2007, titled JT's on the Bay. In it, Newsday reports that:

The clouds had just begun to darken when we set out for Blue Point, on Great South Bay just west of Patchogue.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Frank

Ronkonkoma, NY

#1 Jul 20, 2007
JT's on the Bay. Happy hour specials $5.00 frozen drinks. When the bill arrived we were charged $9.00 per drink and were told the drink specials were only for the bar located 10 feet away from our table. This was ridiculous and the food was not very good, small portrions at a high price.

“pffft”

Since: Jan 11

blue point.

#2 Feb 5, 2011
Awe. Should have stayed close to home and went to penny lanes. Or William Floyd diner. Burgers and heroin, yum!!
DWW

New York, NY

#3 Feb 9, 2011
I guess Frank doesn't get out much... that's the rules dumbass.
April

Torrington, CT

#4 Apr 30, 2012
May be the worst restaurant I have ever been to. Bad food, bad atmosphere. Bad attitudes. I highly do not recommend this place.
Lauren

Patchogue, NY

#5 Jun 22, 2014
The food was terrible!!! The fat cook was drinking at the bar hitting on young girls. The health board should shut this shack down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nesconset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ralphs fishing station (Apr '12) 1 hr The real deal 16
News Guardian Angels to expand on LI to fight gang '... Fri tee143 1
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Fri Van Buren St Guy 1,456
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) May 25 DENG 121,924
News Twist in Tom Croci's path to war zone May 25 Go to HELL 2
Murder 1995 - 1996 (Mar '07) May 25 WolfOfWallStreet 40
News Four People Arrested During SLA Inspections May 22 JT Damillagitti 6

Nesconset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance