Ex-Building Inspector Off to The Big ...

Ex-Building Inspector Off to The Big House

There are 2 comments on the WALK 97.5 story from Aug 28, 2009, titled Ex-Building Inspector Off to The Big House. In it, WALK 97.5 reports that:

Smithtown The former chief building inspector for the town of Smithtown will spend two years behind bars for taking bribes from a developer in exchange for expediting permits.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WALK 97.5.

harleymamma03

Union City, NJ

#1 Sep 10, 2009
greed greed everywhere.....eventually you big rollers will get caught and pay the price....
Righteous Richie

AOL

#2 Sep 11, 2009
Ladies and Gentlemen,
Busting the former Town Building Inspector is just the tip of the iceberg. The town supervisor is running this leadership of Smithtown Corrupt incorporated....Its time that the people vote him out. Eventually, we will all find out, once Mr V is gone, that the town of Smithtown under the present leadership was run exactly like CROOKHAVEN..Mark my words

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nesconset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Parts of private Cedar Beach accessible to public (Feb '09) 9 hr Ms Kay 30
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 9 hr Bruser 2,443
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Lake Grove 20 hr Rwwolin 5
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) Thu Down South 121,920
News Smithtown parishioners planning protest of chur... (Aug '07) Thu Anthony 1,814
Debate: Drinking Age - Ronkonkoma, NY (Dec '11) Jul 1 my opinion 2
Subway (May '14) Jul 1 Food for thought 4
More from around the web

Nesconset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Nesconset Mortgages