Sure hope they catch the person who s...

Sure hope they catch the person who shot the lady

Posted in the Nesbit Forum

Since: Aug 10

United States

#1 Aug 18, 2010
in Nesbit. There's nothing in the news at all lately. I know it takes time to sift thru evidence, etc. but I don't want this story to just fade away...
Desoto Resident

Collierville, TN

#2 Sep 23, 2010
I cannot believe the Sherriff Department has not made an arrest in this case. They want to say the husband did it. I believe there is no way the husband killed his best friend. Come on DeSoto County please solve this case.
Annie Oakley

Olive Branch, MS

#3 Oct 3, 2010
Husband wouldn't be the first former law officer who thought he can do the perfect murder. Wonder which one had a lover? I think there is much more to this story than any of us will ever know. As a "courtesy" to a former law buddy there will be much information covered up more than likely. That seems to be the way their system works. If they like you they'll do anything to cover for you, if they don't they'll make sure you go down.
Let's just hope Mrs. Green rests in peace. I feel so sad for her family.

Since: Aug 10

United States

#4 Oct 27, 2010
Annie Oakley wrote:
Husband wouldn't be the first former law officer who thought he can do the perfect murder. Wonder which one had a lover? I think there is much more to this story than any of us will ever know. As a "courtesy" to a former law buddy there will be much information covered up more than likely. That seems to be the way their system works. If they like you they'll do anything to cover for you, if they don't they'll make sure you go down.
Let's just hope Mrs. Green rests in peace. I feel so sad for her family.
An alarmingly high per cent of murders are done by people who know each other. Most of the time they say it comes down to $$$. At that age passion, probably less so ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nesbit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Heavy Trucks Banned on County Roads (Mar '10) Fri Pimpdaddy 2
How do stop ur husband from getting online dati... (Dec '11) Apr 23 NMorris 75
perverted teachers at NWCC (May '16) Apr 14 floridasmurf 3
Is Olive Branch a good place to live-answer hon... (Sep '08) Apr 8 Trailerlife 73
the music thread (Mar '12) Mar 31 Musikologist 35
Fred's Mar 31 Heavy 1
Music players (Feb '15) Mar '17 The Stealth 2

Nesbit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nesbit Mortgages