DeSoto Tire Recycling Program Underway

Full story: WREG 7
DeSoto County, MS - FAST FACTS: Tire recycling underway Two locations for drop-off DeSoto County residents only dennis.turner@wreg.com A new recycling program in DeSoto County seems to be a hit, but County leaders say more people should join in the effort. Full Story
MemphisGuy

Arlington, TN

#1 Jun 14, 2010
Certainly there is $$$ in recyling--cutting the tires into very small pieces when major garden/lawn supply stores retail a 25 to 35 pound bag for $9.95 to be used as plant bed mulch. What's up with that????
tnb

United States

#2 Jun 14, 2010
yeah i knew it was something when they take them for free because they are getting the money.
NoClueWhatsoEver

Memphis, TN

#3 Jun 15, 2010
I'm confused. Why is this program only for residents of Desoto County? The tire recycling program in Memphis was open to everyone wasn't it? Whether you're getting paid or not, Desoto County shouldn't put terms on recycling tires. I live about 2 miles from Olive Branch. So if I have old tires, I can't take them there because I am not a resident?
gerald

Memphis, TN

#4 Jun 15, 2010
pay or no pay ,get rid of these tires in memphis
why worry about who getting the money.when memphis had it going ,we all knowed money was going to be involve with these crooked politician
dragon

United States

#5 Jun 15, 2010
someone needs to find out why Desoto county sheriff de. let a man get so sick he died Josh Guidrey
american

Hernando, MS

#6 Jun 15, 2010
NoClueWhatsoEver wrote:
I'm confused. Why is this program only for residents of Desoto County? The tire recycling program in Memphis was open to everyone wasn't it? Whether you're getting paid or not, Desoto County shouldn't put terms on recycling tires. I live about 2 miles from Olive Branch. So if I have old tires, I can't take them there because I am not a resident?
Memfrica was for memfricans only.
american

Hernando, MS

#7 Jun 15, 2010
dragon wrote:
someone needs to find out why Desoto county sheriff de. let a man get so sick he died Josh Guidrey
We ARE TALKING ABOUT TIRES,call him and ask him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nesbit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man alleges sexual abuse as anti-gay 'conversion' 23 hr Larry Craig s WC ... 34
jo anne Fri mstang sex 3
Considering moving to Horn Lake, pros and cons ? Sep 18 cyberzombie 5
Missing goat, byhalia, cayce road picture Sep 15 Comehomenatalie 1
Dodge Store Sep 14 Mississippi Man 3
we would love to skype Sep 14 pickle 1
The Gays Gathering Spot (Jan '12) Sep 12 NotHL 7
•••
•••

Nesbit Jobs