Kirk Cameron's Anti-Gay Views To Be Protested In New Jersey

Jul 15, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: On Top Magazine

A gay rights group in Ocean Grove, New Jersey plans to protest Kirk Cameron's upcoming appearance at a Christian ministry program.

Comments
1 - 20 of 54 Comments Last updated Sep 11, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Christsharian Deelite

Souderton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

Fundie Christian = Jesus License to Hate.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

This protest is a BAD IDEA.
Concern Christian

Asbury Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

Everyone has a right to their opinion, Mr. Kirk is not a hater, he loves everyone, just want you to know the truth, it is the sin he speaks against not the person,protesting is not the anwser, he has a right to speak in Ocean Grove and anywhere else, the same right that the gay community have a parade every year in Asbury Park, I don'tlike it, but I am not goin to protest it, I jus don't go. Leave him alone and let come and do what he is ask to do by the Chritian community, if you do not want to hear him, just don't go.
God Bless
Christsharian Deelite

Souderton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

Concern Christian wrote:
Everyone has a right to their opinion, Mr. Kirk is not a hater, he loves everyone....
You're a lying pos and so is "Mr. Kirk," which sounds gayer than Paul Lynde, btw, you cretin.

Has been Cameron and you other talibangelical freeeks aren't in the media braying about those who work on the sabbath, take the lawd's name in vain, disrespect their parents, covet.

You freeeks aren't about sin. You're about homophobia.

And we also know this because you evilgelicals are only trying to limit the equal civil rights of glbt people, not those of "sinners."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

Concern Christian wrote:
Everyone has a right to their opinion, Mr. Kirk is not a hater, he loves everyone, just want you to know the truth, it is the sin he speaks against not the person,protesting is not the anwser, he has a right to speak in Ocean Grove and anywhere else, the same right that the gay community have a parade every year in Asbury Park, I don'tlike it, but I am not goin to protest it, I jus don't go. Leave him alone and let come and do what he is ask to do by the Chritian community, if you do not want to hear him, just don't go.
God Bless
Uh huh. It isn't the Jewish people themselves ... just their ... uh ... Jewishness.

BTW ... He is engaging in political organizing for action against us with the intention of limiting our equality ... under the guise of religion.

A chauvinist with a caring face and soft voice remains a chauvinist.
SLIF

Scarborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

I suppose he had no problem with Adam and Eve committing the original sin and there being no Paradise.
Concern Christian

Asbury Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

Thank you for replying I love you and Jesus does too, inspite of how you feel, the truth will be told. We as christian do not hate you, and I am not upset with what you say. I just pray that Jesus will help you. May the grace and mercy of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ help you and open your eyes. I believe you know the truth. I will continue to pray for you. I love you inspite of.
Aspirin Between My Legos

Souderton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

Concern Christian wrote:
Thank you for replying I love you and Jesus does too, inspite of how you feel, the truth will be told. We as christian do not hate you, and I am not upset with what you say. I just pray that Jesus will help you. May the grace and mercy of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ help you and open your eyes. I believe you know the truth. I will continue to pray for you. I love you inspite of.
You're a smug, passive aggressive, sexually sick bigot and hypocrite. I don't respond to "prayers" from ignorant, self deceiving haters like you.

If you talibangelical freeeks were really worried about "unrepentant sinners" you'd be trying to make sure money lending and shopping on the sabbath were illegal. You aren't

You'd be trying to take equal rights away from other sinners, such as those who covet, or disrespect their parents, or bear false witness. You aren't.

You have a psychosexual problem which you wrap up in jeebus' swaddling twaddle.
Concern Christian

Asbury Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

I love you and Jesus does too, pray forour anger, I lve you nd Jesus ovs you too
Concern Christian

Asbury Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Correction, I love you and Jesus does too, I pray for your anger, I love you and Jesus does too.

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Concern Christian wrote:
God Bless
He has the right to speak anywhere he chooses, but those he is trying to harm also have the right to protest everything he says. He speaks out against the natural and innate traits of good Americans, and we speak out against the harm he is trying to cause in the name of hie personal religious belief.

No one is required to stay silent when someone else is trying to organize others to harm their families.

And, My Dear, if you read what he says, there is no "love" involved. Just mis-information, fear, and, sadly, downright lies.
Concern Christian

Asbury Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

If he not doing the right thing he will answer to God forhisself, but I am concern about you, Jesus loves you and I do to, may I Lord andSavior Jeus help you, my concern is your life and getting to know the truth about salvation, May God open your eyes and aloud you to see
Angel

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Concern Christian wrote:
God Bless
I agree. I dont support what he says AT ALL, so what. He shouldn't be stopped from saying his beliefs or living in peace which ever lifestyle he chooses. Neither should anyone else. Just make sure you are willing to back-up your words....if you have the rights, so does everyone else. Period.
Angel

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Concern Christian wrote:
I will pray the same for you. Since you seem to be a bit confused about what it is that Jesus taught exactly. Or maybe it only sounded that way in your post. I'm sure you are aware that Jesus himself said NOT to 'worship' him, but to know that you are capable of all that he was capable of, as he was an example of how everyone is meant to be. And i'm sure you are aware that Jesus taught love and tolerance for ALL, not some, and to spread a message of LOVE without judgement.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Concern Christian wrote:
You don't recognize the implicit insult in your first sentence.

The implication is that you think while we only feel.

It's subtle, but there.

Check yourself.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

fr concern:

>Everyone has a right to their opinion, Mr. Kirk is not a hater, he loves everyone, just want you to know the truth,...<

Your little bff kirkie IS a hater, and does NOT "love everyone". His attitude shows, blatantly, his utter disdain for GLBT people and our supporters.

I truly feel sorry for his children, having an anti-gay nutball for a "father".
Concern Christian

Asbury Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

Only Jesus know about you and about Kirk, your bitter spirit needs a deliverance, Kirk is just a man who is not perfect, if he is wrong in anything he will answer, but for you, you need Jesus in your heart to help your hurt, someone hurt you. I love you but Jesus loves you more, stop looking to what mistakes man make, know that Jesus loves you and I to do, no matter what you call or say to me. My prayer-Jesus please help this person who read this, even if he don't want it, I am interceding on their behalf.Amen

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
I will pray the same for you. Since you seem to be a bit confused about what it is that Jesus taught exactly. Or maybe it only sounded that way in your post. I'm sure you are aware that Jesus himself said NOT to 'worship' him, but to know that you are capable of all that he was capable of, as he was an example of how everyone is meant to be. And i'm sure you are aware that Jesus taught love and tolerance for ALL, not some, and to spread a message of LOVE without judgement.
Somebody really gets it.
Concern Christian

Asbury Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

Yes, I see you know somewhat about Jesus, but we are to speak the truth, and let you know about sin, yes Jesus loves you, but unnatural affection is abomination in the sight of the Lord, Read Romans chapter 1, Jesus loves you as a person but not the sin, yes he loves everyone. He also made and created satan and loved him, but when he thought he was better then God, he was kicked out of heaven, if you know satan was one of the Arch angels over music, but he try to exalt hisself over God, other word he sinned, and disobey, and led other angels to fall. So if that happen to an angel what about you. Jesus loves you and He wants you to know the truth.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

Concern Christian wrote:
Yes, I see you know somewhat about Jesus, but we are to speak the truth, and let you know about sin, yes Jesus loves you, but unnatural affection is abomination in the sight of the Lord, Read Romans chapter 1, Jesus loves you as a person but not the sin, yes he loves everyone. He also made and created satan and loved him, but when he thought he was better then God, he was kicked out of heaven, if you know satan was one of the Arch angels over music, but he try to exalt hisself over God, other word he sinned, and disobey, and led other angels to fall. So if that happen to an angel what about you. Jesus loves you and He wants you to know the truth.
Saul is not a competent authority.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Neptune City Discussions

Search the Neptune City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in New Jersey... (Oct '10) Jul 1 Francis Sheer 24
West belmar police raid (Oct '09) Jun 29 Pissed 5
Astronomy Picture of the Day -- Conjunction by ... Jun 26 Crawdaddy 1
Asbury Park Music Thread (Apr '13) Jun 24 Musikologist 6
Bayville Man Arrested In Neptune For Eluding Po... Jun '14 nona 1
Weird NJ: The legend of the Dempsey House in Le... Jun '14 dastraw 2
Smoking mad Apr '14 Smoking Bad 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Neptune City Jobs

•••