Whats going on with him?
poff

Spring Valley, IL

#2 Dec 10, 2012
non of your business thats what.
Shatty

United States

#3 Dec 10, 2012
Who cares!?! He is hideous and looks like turtle! Eeek!!
skeet

Kewanee, IL

#4 Dec 10, 2012
what i'd heard his, him and tamere are doin ok. Got jobs and all and doing good. Time does that to young dumb kids.
FeDs

United States

#5 Dec 11, 2012
He getting charged with conspiracy. Feds picked him up and others.
Ahh

Geneseo, IL

#6 Dec 12, 2012
Awe your poor girlfriends are so upset your gone!!!! What are they all going to do? Stupid sluts lol lol lol lol
Bob

Kewanee, IL

#7 Dec 28, 2012
Is he the one everyone said he was a great guy. I was told he was framed the first time he went to jail. Everyone one was wrong and he owes me $20.00
umm

Kewanee, IL

#8 Dec 28, 2012
He wasn't framed the first time. He tied up a mentally challenged guy and robbed him. Btw, the guy he/they tied up was supposedly his friend. Detric, Tamere, and some chick, forget her name. Trussen maybe?? The Howell boys were nice kids, and I used to see them around my old neighborhood. Too bad about what has happened to them in adulthood.
really

Mendota, IL

#9 Dec 29, 2012
You obv know nothing because Tamere is doing good with his life. He's got a job and staying out of trouble. Its sad to see what happened to detric, but atleast he is going in the right direction, good for him.
smh

United States

#10 Feb 4, 2013
Their were good kids and made a stupid decision. Tampere is good but Detric likes fast money and fast girls. He got picked up in Kenosha WI for conspiracy or was/is in jail there. I think prison life is gonna be his life.
hey yo

Hazel Crest, IL

#11 Feb 5, 2013
smh wrote:
Their were good kids and made a stupid decision. Tampere is good but Detric likes fast money and fast girls. He got picked up in Kenosha WI for conspiracy or was/is in jail there. I think prison life is gonna be his life.
Ya he is real nice..he tied up a mentally challenged guy and beat the crap out him....a real humanitarian
smh

United States

#12 Feb 22, 2013
hey yo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya he is real nice..he tied up a mentally challenged guy and beat the crap out him....a real humanitarian
I said was...
he gone

Dunlap, IL

#13 Feb 22, 2013
well he fkd up again guess that kid will never learn. what a joke. but i will say its good to see his brother doing good and on the right track. after bein young and dumb looks like hes got a good head on his shoulders know keep it up bro dont follow your dumb younger brother.
he gone

Dunlap, IL

#14 Feb 22, 2013
funny tho i looked him up they dont have any charges on him it just says on hold so whats that mean
Smh

Mobile, AL

#15 Sep 5, 2013
Trafficking heroin is what he's locked up for a federal drug charges class xx felony
Ratchet

Kewanee, IL

#16 Sep 7, 2013
And his girl is waiting for him lol. Oh and getting big as a cow!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Neponset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snow shovlin 5 hr unome 5
walmart in kewanee big joke 14 hr Well 2
Wethersfield Schools and Favortism Thu joker 48
Flower guy found guilty Wed Francis 3
Kewanee during the 1960's and 70's (Jan '10) Wed Crazy Tina 339
Old grill and chill Wed Rodney King 7
Who was the old man who got stabbed?? Tue Just Me 1
Neponset Dating
Find my Match

Neponset People Search