|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2010

un know wrote:
why dose neponset need cops 24/7
That is a good question. I think he's only a part time cop though. I only see him in the afternoons and evenings, on certain days. At least the cops we've had lately are actual police officers (I think), unlike the father and son team that roamed the town fifteen years ago.

Since: Mar 10

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2010

he has been on duty at 6 in the morning this week when i go to work. today was the first time i have seen our cop have someone pulled over in a long time.......maybe he can get the revenue back up in this town!
yes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2010

they say its because a lot goes on in the nighttime, i dont know cause nothing sure goes on during the daylight hours!!
Mark Sutton

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2010

dont even git me started about cops
peoria bict

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

Neponset Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a good question. I think he's only a part time cop though. I only see him in the afternoons and evenings, on certain days. At least the cops we've had lately are actual police officers (I think), unlike the father and son team that roamed the town fifteen years ago.
they are in neponset just for SHOW , i haven't do any law enforcement done , all i see happen is them sitting in the suv eating are B.S.ting with different women ,and driving around, they where told to leave the kids alone.
why

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2010

what do u mean, leave the kids alone?
tommy thompson

Waukee, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2010

yea they are a joke they just sit around in the patrol car and beats off and gos to the store and hits on girls what a waste of tax payers money!!! get rid of them lol i aint never seen his lazy a$$ do anything productive
YA RIGHT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

them cops DO NOT sit in the store and flirt with the girls up there!!! ya he bullshits with them.....what's wrong with that...they do their job and they do leave people alone unless your being stupid and give them a reason to call you out!!! relax it's nice to have them here when you need them otherwise, what, you wanna wait 45 minutes for the ONE deputy in bureau county to get here???? i think not!!! let them do their job and leave them alone!!!!
hey

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2011

have not seen any for awhile is the city broke?
Old Timmer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2011

why wrote:
what do u mean, leave the kids alone?
They are saying don't Kill any like they used to do in the early 1980's.
Not Mark Sutton

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2011

Mark Sutton wrote:
dont even git me started about cops
To Mark Sutton want to be:If you are gonna write in here put Mark Sutton Jr. Mark Sutton SR doesn't go on the computer.
really

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2011

cause he cant read?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Neponset Discussions

Search the Neponset Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 min Chicagobunny 47,070
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 10 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,537
wes jacobson raided 1 hr moey 1
Tenney Bowl 4 hr wondering 6
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 6 hr Be kuel 505
Railroad tracks on Main St (Rt78) 8 hr help 3
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) Fri jimtownhounddogsniffing 3,777
•••
•••
•••
Neponset Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Neponset Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Neponset People Search