Next Last
Good news

Chicago, IL

#1 Jan 6, 2012
I just heard that Fairway is looking at a few sites around town
Answer

Evanston, IL

#2 Jan 6, 2012
I wish, that will hopefully bring in a few more jobs. But where to put them I don't know. Could turn the old CVS into fairway I guess....
One Per-center

Princeton, IL

#3 Jan 6, 2012
This city cannot support 5 grocery stores.
Mable

Mendota, IL

#4 Jan 6, 2012
One Per-center wrote:
Thats why Sullivans, with all the expired products... would be forced to close thier doors !! Prices are too high also !!
One Per-center

Princeton, IL

#5 Jan 6, 2012
Mable wrote:
<quoted text>Thats why Sullivans, with all the expired products... would be forced to close thier doors !! Prices are too high also !!
Their prices are normal. You're just poor.
Will

United States

#7 Jan 6, 2012
And they are not expired.
Exactly

Goodlettsville, TN

#8 Jan 6, 2012
One Per-center wrote:
<quoted text>Their prices are normal. You're just poor.
That would describe 75% of people in this town....no jobs.
One Per-center

Princeton, IL

#9 Jan 6, 2012
Exactly wrote:
<quoted text>
That would describe 75% of people in this town....no jobs.
Then Sullivan's has nothing to worry about, but Aldi and Sav-a-Lot do.
bgm

Goodlettsville, TN

#10 Jan 7, 2012
Fareway*
?

Peru, IL

#11 Jan 7, 2012
Will wrote:
And they are not expired.
Sullivan's has lots of expired products on their shelves, ready for an unaware customer to buy.
Normal

Peru, IL

#12 Jan 7, 2012
One Per-center wrote:
<quoted text>Their prices are normal. You're just poor.
If you're so rich, why are you commenting on topix? Shouldn't you be in your private jet on your way to France?
Will

United States

#13 Jan 7, 2012
[QUOTE who="?"]<quoted text>
Sullivan's has lots of expired products on their shelves, ready for an unaware customer to buy.[/QUOTE]You're an idiot. It's illegal to sell expired products and they keep a close eye on that. Notice the close to expiration date carts near the south door. Great bargains there. I have found lots of good deals.
I'm guessing you are one of the same retards on here complaining about lack of good jobs and good businesses coming into Kewanee and since you are work challenged bash on the decent jobs and businesses. Stupid fuck
One Per-center

Princeton, IL

#14 Jan 7, 2012
Normal wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're so rich, why are you commenting on topix? Shouldn't you be in your private jet on your way to France?
No, I should be at Sullivan's, avoiding stupid, whiny, low-class redneck, dependent-on-the-LinkCard FuxLikeYou.

Btw, do you even know that you just said that Kewanee Topix is exclusively for the poor? WTG, asshat.
fista cuffs

Harvard, IL

#15 Jan 7, 2012
your fooling no one, one placenta... just yourself...
?

Peru, IL

#16 Jan 7, 2012
Will wrote:
[QUOTE who="?"]<quoted text>
Sullivan's has lots of expired products on their shelves, ready for an unaware customer to buy. "

You're an idiot. It's illegal to sell expired products and they keep a close eye on that. Notice the close to expiration date carts near the south door. Great bargains there. I have found lots of good deals.
I'm guessing you are one of the same retards on here complaining about lack of good jobs and good businesses coming into Kewanee and since you are work challenged bash on the decent jobs and businesses. Stupid fuck
You couldn't be more wrong about me. I did not bash Sullivan's, I simply stated that I have seen the issue of expired products for sale. That happens everywhere. Also there is no federal law or state law requiring stores to pull expired foods. Some states are starting to make laws against selling expired baby foods and formula. I challenge you to go to Sullivan's to find expired goods. If you go to the bulk area there are spices that were out of date as of 2010. I tried to buy some espresso, but decided not to once I realized it went out of date April 2010. this was all within the last week.
Link Card User

Mendota, IL

#17 Jan 8, 2012
One Per-center wrote:
<quoted text>No, I should be at Sullivan's, avoiding stupid, whiny, low-class redneck, dependent-on-the-LinkCard FuxLikeYou.
Me, and several others I know, go specifically to Sullivans, because they have carts and coolers full of outdated items that have been reduced prices. NOBODY else has carts and coolers FULL of expired items....My kids don't know the difference, and if they get sick I have free medical !!!!!!!!!!
lol

United States

#18 Jan 9, 2012
Judging by your incredible ability to spell I'm guessing you couldn't afford to shop there. Its FAREWAY.
City Worker

Canton, IL

#19 Jan 10, 2013
I heard from a reliable source that fareway actually is coming to town !! Construction is suppose to start this spring.....
good

Kewanee, IL

#20 Jan 11, 2013
City Worker wrote:
I heard from a reliable source that fareway actually is coming to town !! Construction is suppose to start this spring.....
Lets hope it goes in the old CVS lot so it doesn't sit empty forever. And I didn't say they are using the old building fyi.
kayla

Kewanee, IL

#21 Jan 12, 2013
One Per-center wrote:
But yet this town can support all the bars!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Neponset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why aren't we talking about Thor here yet? 3 hr Thorwho 2
Damien Ingram sick bastard for cutting a puppy ... 6 hr K town girl 1
Whatever Jul 25 Hater 4
News Man wanted for attempted murder in Galva Jul 24 Mikee45 7
walmart and telecheck (Jul '13) Jul 24 truth is wrong 74
Family Video Idiots (Jan '12) Jul 22 Ihate idiots 14
Neponset Motorcycle Accident 6-27-15 (Jul '15) Jul 20 kki 2

Neponset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance