Water Treatment Plant To Cost Neponse...

Water Treatment Plant To Cost Neponset A Bundle

There are 5 comments on the KWQC-TV Davenport story from Sep 1, 2011, titled Water Treatment Plant To Cost Neponset A Bundle. In it, KWQC-TV Davenport reports that:

The radium level in the drinking water in Neponset, Illinois is about twice the allowable limit.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KWQC-TV Davenport.

former resident

Gulf Breeze, FL

#1 Sep 9, 2011
So now Neponset residents it's official. The radium in the drinking water is twice the allowable legal limits. As if the residents didn't know this already. The answer is a new filtration system. Big suprise, the residents will pay for this. Big sewer bill, Big water bill,coming your way. OH, don't forget you could get cancer while paying for the new treatment plant. What is the answer? MOVE & FAST
OHH

Des Moines, IA

#2 Sep 13, 2011
yeah a lot are leaving alReady got to be better anywhere but here!!
Q and A

Des Moines, IA

#3 Sep 18, 2011
Oh my god how can I afford this? Gee let me see, Smokes $8.00 a day booze $10.00 a day cable $4.00 a day how can I survive?
former resident

Andover, IL

#4 Sep 18, 2011
Q and A wrote:
Oh my god how can I afford this? Gee let me see, Smokes $8.00 a day booze $10.00 a day cable $4.00 a day how can I survive?
Oh it's ok, they only want a blood sample, and your first born child.
Pissed Off in Neponset

Compton, IL

#5 Oct 4, 2011
Q and A wrote:
Gee, no smokes,no drinks,no cable? Maybee that is a good reason to move,people in prison enjoy those things, at taxpayer expence.
So in Neponset working people can't have any thing nice, so you can be snyde, and winnie. Sounds like you have it all figured out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Neponset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wetherfield School 8 hr geese 2
Baby DNA test Apr 27 Oh my 2
Motel 6 Apr 23 zPA 3
Kevin Kate goes to Menards Apr 22 Jimmy John 13
Jobs! Apr 15 Blah 1
Close that prison down Apr 13 Molly H 13
Why do people find it ok to wear pajamas to go ... (Jan '12) Apr 10 Really 65
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Neponset Mortgages