hey now

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

i have just one ? why is the town brushpile right in the center of the town?i feel so bad for those who live nearby, some days the smoke engulfs the entire town, how do they stand the smell living so close by, and some with very small children. cant it be moved to a different location?
Mark Sutton

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2010

They can move it to my propertey. i'm dun cleanning up that mess,I didn't know we had so muchstuff.. bring all your tree lymbs and branches, well have a cookout. C ya......
omg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2010

your intelligence is showing again!!
dub

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2010

Mark Sutton wrote:
They can move it to my propertey. i'm dun cleanning up that mess,I didn't know we had so muchstuff.. bring all your tree lymbs and branches, well have a cookout. C ya......
Do u promise not to touch my buns or my weiner?
Mark Sutton

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2010

dub wrote:
<quoted text>Do u promise not to touch my buns or my weiner?
F@ck ya dude. I am married, you want someones to do that ;you better get a hold of yer gay luver. Homo.
wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2010

i live in neponset and i heard the city payed for some of suttons trash to be removed . 350.00 which i think is his problem not the citys. Was nice of them tho, but i bet you never got a thank you from him.these low life just keep taking and taking.next time id say blank you, if you know what i mean. you owe more then a water bill you owe a big thanks to neponset residents for paying for trash removal. boy
yes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2010

amen to all of that
u r wrong

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

that dumpster cost twice that much, and no they are not grateful. looks like they r waiting for the city to rent another one.
wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2010

thats horrible, be a cool day before id help them again. thanks for the info, now iam really pissed.lol
ttc

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2010

No wonder we have increases in our city water, and sewer rates. Maybe we should all start fires at once and see if that gets the town councils attention. I think I'll burn some trash in my front yard and not clean up the mess after. Maybe I'll get a dumpster to use, cause I have other things to get rid of too. Like my big water bill.
just wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2010

LOL that is funny!!!
concerned relative

Donnellson, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2010

No offense to the decent people who live in Neponset but who the h--- is on your town council. Sounds to me like a bunch of dimwits or rich people. Apparently they don't give a crap about anyone but themselves. You have someone that is living on $700.00 a month and can't help them. The town I live in has room. You can all move over here. My water, sewer and garbage pickup bill is $30.00 a month. Your water is contaminated. Maybe the town thinks it's contaminated with gold flakes and that's why you're paying so much. Maybe the dumpster guy should pay everyones water. What a terd!
concerned relative

Donnellson, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2010

By the way terd....learn how to spell. Where did you go to school. Did it even have teachers.

Since: Mar 10

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2010

concerned relative wrote:
No offense to the decent people who live in Neponset but who the h--- is on your town council. Sounds to me like a bunch of dimwits or rich people. Apparently they don't give a crap about anyone but themselves. You have someone that is living on $700.00 a month and can't help them. The town I live in has room. You can all move over here. My water, sewer and garbage pickup bill is $30.00 a month. Your water is contaminated. Maybe the town thinks it's contaminated with gold flakes and that's why you're paying so much. Maybe the dumpster guy should pay everyones water. What a terd!
What r u even talking about?
ttc

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2010

Hey Awesome12 I'm sure the Concerned Citizen is talking about the water bills. I mentioned it and there are other threads about it. Looks like people have an opinion, Who knew that would happen.

Since: Mar 10

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2010

i was confused about the comment " Apparently they don't give a crap about anyone but themselves. You have someone that is living on $700.00 a month and can't help them. The town I live in has room." i figured out what they meant when i went to one of the other threads......
omg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2010

must be the extra money they get for water bills goes for free dumpsters for someone who OWES a past due water bill.while they shut off others!! figure that one out please.
concerned relative

Donnellson, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2010

Awesome 12 sorry for your confusion. I was on a roll with this water bill crap. They should get some people with "brains" on their city council and quit screwing the citizens. See there I go again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Neponset Discussions

Search the Neponset Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Ace 48,687
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr mr ridgway 3,815
Lazy adults that live off welfare for 25+ years (Oct '13) 6 hr little birdie 26
IL Who do you support for Attorney General in Illi... (Oct '10) 8 hr rdarbin 641
April Merritt back at it again.. 14 hr FEDS 2
Old grill and chill Thu Ima0G 2
internet providers Thu Freelancer 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

Neponset Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••