Next Last
James

Kewanee, IL

#1 Dec 4, 2012
Who is she?
ha ha

United States

#2 Dec 4, 2012
A heroin addict with lots of stds. She poisons our community with her drugs and diseases
true story

United States

#3 Dec 4, 2012
Pathetic excuse for a human. I mean come on, shooting up heroin while pregnant. How low can you get? The worst part is when she tries to justify it like its o.k.
discusting

United States

#5 Dec 26, 2012
Darcy Robson/Chasteen, is a pathetic excuse for a women. She had her kids taken away by the state due to her fettish for heroin. She isn't suppose to have her kids at all but her mom let's her take them sometimes. I heard shes with that loser Jason daly. Aren't they cousins? I hope he doesn't think she's faithful, she has different guys out at where she's staying all the time. Darcy, you really need to move away, and never look back. This town needs to be cleaned up, and majority of it comes from sad, pathetic people like you. Go away, your not needed here.
James

Kewanee, IL

#6 Dec 26, 2012
discusting wrote:
Darcy Robson/Chasteen, is a pathetic excuse for a women. She had her kids taken away by the state due to her fettish for heroin. She isn't suppose to have her kids at all but her mom let's her take them sometimes. I heard shes with that loser Jason daly. Aren't they cousins? I hope he doesn't think she's faithful, she has different guys out at where she's staying all the time. Darcy, you really need to move away, and never look back. This town needs to be cleaned up, and majority of it comes from sad, pathetic people like you. Go away, your not needed here.
Darcy Robson and Darcy Chasteen are the same person?
for real

United States

#7 Dec 27, 2012
Yepp there one and the same!
james

United States

#8 Dec 28, 2012
Does she have a twin i seen darcy at walmart the other night with a girl who looked just like her they had gotten out of a little red car
Fat Tom

Kewanee, IL

#9 Dec 28, 2012
I think she has the face of a horse.
susan

United States

#10 Dec 28, 2012
No darcy doesn't have a twin. And Yes darcy chasteen and robson are the same person. Chasteen being her maiden name. Soon to be Daily or Dailey however you spell it. Husband and wife and cousins all at the same time? People these days!!!!!!!!
duh

Peoria, IL

#11 Jan 2, 2013
Don't get involved in her drama Ryan keeps getting sucked back in
yuck

United States

#12 Jan 2, 2013
She gives girls a bad name! But yet all the guys in this town have been wt her or want to!?!?! N for the record she does look like a horse! Lmao
susan

United States

#13 Jan 2, 2013
Lmao^^^
rtf

United States

#14 Jan 2, 2013
Cousin flucker lol she's like jerry springer: the movie
Maggie

United States

#15 Jan 5, 2013
Look, Darcy has made mistakes and she continues to make mistakes but that doesn't give a single one of you the right to put her down or pass judgment. Who made you God? Sometimes people do things because something in their life isn't right. I've known her since the day I was born. She's my cousin and I know just as well as any of you what she's done. But you don't know her life. All of you have made mistakes too. Does that justify someone treating you as if you're worth nothing? You don't know her, you don't know her life, you don't know her heart. I hope that someday each of you realize what it means to live a hard life.. But I hope none of you experience what she has experienced. Be it drugs, men, or being ostracized. Karma is a b****. Be careful what you put out into the universe, lest you get yours back at you ten fold.
susan

United States

#16 Jan 6, 2013
We all kno you too Maggie, you personally, aren't any better.
Maggie

United States

#17 Jan 6, 2013
Me? Lol. Are you sure you know who I am?
WHO CARES

Kewanee, IL

#18 Jan 7, 2013
She is a junky just like ryan,she deserves to be locked up
dirrrttttttyyyyy yy

United States

#19 Jan 7, 2013
She deserves a whole hell of a lot more then being locked up. I really hope her kids get a better fighting chance. I don't understand some people. Take care of yourself and your children, and quit worrying about drugs, alcohol, and the next guy your going to invite in your bed. Its not grandmas responsibility to take care of YOUR kids.
boba

Spring Valley, IL

#20 Jan 8, 2013
I think the twin ur refering to is named kim or somethin like that and from what i have heard she isnt much better. Darcy is a worthless f^&* for a mom and should be hung for the shit she has done.
haha

Peoria, IL

#22 Jan 9, 2013
Maggie wrote:
Look, Darcy has made mistakes and she continues to make mistakes but that doesn't give a single one of you the right to put her down or pass judgment. Who made you God? Sometimes people do things because something in their life isn't right. I've known her since the day I was born. She's my cousin and I know just as well as any of you what she's done. But you don't know her life. All of you have made mistakes too. Does that justify someone treating you as if you're worth nothing? You don't know her, you don't know her life, you don't know her heart. I hope that someday each of you realize what it means to live a hard life.. But I hope none of you experience what she has experienced. Be it drugs, men, or being ostracized. Karma is a b****. Be careful what you put out into the universe, lest you get yours back at you ten fold.
Maggie, she makes the mistakes and because of that she is judged, if she doesn't want to get talked about maybe she shouldnt be such a skank and a horrible mom. People arent judging her, they are seeing how she is portraying herself and calling her out on it. I also know her VERY well too and she brings this all on herself!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Neponset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know tasha Chamberlain (May '14) 21 hr Boogey Woogey 5
Upcoming mayoral race. 21 hr Big Cat Heath 73 8
walmart and telecheck (Jul '13) 23 hr fixiy 40
northeast park additions Feb 27 Fact Checker 14
neponset water (Oct '09) Feb 24 rightupthere 54
Community Notes (May '14) May '14 freelancer 3
Bear tracks ... more sightings (Jan '09) Sep '13 vwchick 2
Neponset Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Neponset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Best Options to Replace Briggs This Offseason
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 8:57 PM
Bears' Blueprint for Winning Free Agency
Bleacher Report 9:05 PM
Rams' Blueprint for Winning Free Agency
CBS Sports 5:39 AM
LOOK: Possible stadium design for Rams to stay in St. Louis