What do you think of the new Depot

What do you think of the new Depot

Posted in the Neponset Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
In The Know

Springfield, IL

#1 May 7, 2012
??
The Beave

Canton, IL

#2 May 7, 2012
It really really really looks out of place !!!!!!!!!! It reminds me of the Flintstones trying to act like the Jetsons....
Tequila Mockingbird

Mendota, IL

#3 May 8, 2012
It looks like a very expensive public toilet with bad view of the trackside weeds and rubble. They could have done a lot better with less money.
Answer

Evanston, IL

#4 May 9, 2012
Sorry, I think it is absolutely beautiful and it is about time this City starts looking better. One step at a time, just one step at a time. There is still things they plan to do to get it looking even better in that area. It just takes time. Also, FYI this ended up costing the city less than anticipated. Great things will be coming in the future. Yah!!!
nosepicker

Kewanee, IL

#5 May 10, 2012
i think it's awful. what kind of flooring is that? there's a lot of gaps and cracks around the floors and ceilings. the chairs are nasty and cheap looking. if that depot cost $500,000 we got ripped off and somebody got kickback money. that blue light sign would look better over a bar. the whole place looks like a glorified outhouse.
The Laughing Man

Canton, IL

#6 May 10, 2012
Answer wrote:
Sorry, I think it is absolutely beautiful and it is about time this City starts looking better. Great things will be coming in the future. Yah!!!
RFLMAO !!!!!!!!!! Come back to reality buddy... This IS Kewanee we're talking about !! Maybe the new depot is appropriate for Kewanees new centerpiece for growth... "A glorified outhouse"... LOL !!!!!!!
funny

United States

#7 May 10, 2012
Absolutely beautiful. Answer you need absolutely medicated. It is a train depot, not art.
forrest gump

United States

#8 May 10, 2012
You people from Kewanee would not understand. You are to busy being negative to enjoy something positive. I hope you never take the train to my town, we do not need Debbie downers like you.
Dick Burns

Canton, IL

#9 May 11, 2012
forrest gump wrote:
You people from Kewanee would not understand. You are to busy being negative to enjoy something positive. I hope you never take the train to my town, we do not need Debbie downers like you.
Hey Forrest Gump... If life is like a box of chocolates, then kewanee would be the one that tasted bitter and full of nuts !!
forrest grump

United States

#10 May 11, 2012
nosepicker wrote:
i think it's awful. what kind of flooring is that? there's a lot of gaps and cracks around the floors and ceilings. the chairs are nasty and cheap looking. if that depot cost $500,000 we got ripped off and somebody got kickback money. that blue light sign would look better over a bar. the whole place looks like a glorified outhouse.
Those are saw cuts you idiot not cracks. You must be on crack not to know that. What did you want, recliners. You sound like the typical K-towner, to busy setting your fat ass on a bar stool and not participatng when you were asked to. Too late for you dummy, go cry in the corner butt breath.
funny

Dahinda, IL

#11 May 11, 2012
forrest grump wrote:
<quoted text>Those are saw cuts you idiot not cracks. You must be on crack not to know that. What did you want, recliners. You sound like the typical K-towner, to busy setting your fat ass on a bar stool and not participatng when you were asked to. Too late for you dummy, go cry in the corner butt breath.
Forrest the way you and Answer protect the honor of your sacred depot is truly honorable. Did you two build this architectural wonder.Maybe you just meet up there late at night and share embraces.
Answer

Evanston, IL

#12 May 11, 2012
funny wrote:
<quoted text>Forrest the way you and Answer protect the honor of your sacred depot is truly honorable. Did you two build this architectural wonder.Maybe you just meet up there late at night and share embraces.
Totally uncalled for
nosepicker

United States

#13 May 14, 2012
Yes I want recliners there because I am a homeless bum that spends all my days at bars drinking and need somewhere to sleep off my drunk. Then the next day I go set my lazy fat ass on a bar stool and bitch and moan until I pass out.
hmm

Kewanee, IL

#14 May 14, 2012
We were there saturday morning to get on the train and the depot was not even open. It was raining out and we had to sit in the car until the train came in. When is it open and who is responsible to unlock it for the patrons?
Farmer

Columbia, MO

#15 May 16, 2012
forrest gump wrote:
we do not need Debbie downers like you.
Debbie Downers gives good head!
forrest grump

United States

#16 May 16, 2012
sounds like farmer does. you and nose picker have a good time with each other. nosepicker farmer wants to have gay sex with you.
Chicagoan

United States

#17 May 17, 2012
Nice but needs a trash can inside.
bill

Sheridan, IL

#18 May 17, 2012
i think it makes a good hang out spot for all the filth of kewanee!
Steve

Kewanee, IL

#20 May 17, 2012
The place looks nice, too bad you have to look across the tracks at an ugly, unmowed lot. I'm sure it is BNSF property, and if the city asked, I bet a little landscaping would be approved. Hell I'd donate a couple of bucks for it. Anyone else?
Factory man

Bristow, OK

#21 May 17, 2012
Lift was not fixing anything they were installing security camera under eaves that connect to cop shop. Smile next time you are there you are being recorded!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Neponset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If Kewanee was a girl... 54 min Tyler 1
weathersfield mod. 4 hr hammy 5
Unemployment benefits deposit issues. (Jun '14) Jan 18 Kayy 34
Signs south of town Jan 17 hammy 13
Topix needs to be shut down. (Oct '13) Jan 17 hammy 20
How does the City read our water meters? (Jan '12) Jan 17 jimmy the pig dison 29
neponset water (Oct '09) Sep '16 My Taint 57

Neponset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Neponset Mortgages