earl charlet

Spring Grove, IL

#1 Feb 2, 2013
in the henry county jail for pulling gun on wife kendar wow thats crazy. there goes his life
johnny

Princeton, IL

#2 Feb 2, 2013
earl charlet wrote:
in the henry county jail for pulling gun on wife kendar wow thats crazy. there goes his life
I WAS VERY SURPRISED TO HEAR THIS he must have started drinking again....aggravated battery with a firearm and felon in possession of a firearm are the two felony charges plus domestic battery and no foid card(misdemeanors) i dont think hes ever been convicted of a felony though hes a really hard worker and a great guy
hey yo

Chicago, IL

#3 Feb 2, 2013
johnny wrote:
<quoted text> I WAS VERY SURPRISED TO HEAR THIS he must have started drinking again....aggravated battery with a firearm and felon in possession of a firearm are the two felony charges plus domestic battery and no foid card(misdemeanors) i dont think hes ever been convicted of a felony though hes a really hard worker and a great guy
Sounds like it
Wow

United States

#4 Feb 3, 2013
This is very sad. Earl is a hard worker. Beer can make you do crazy stuff. I hope all works out for him and his family. This is terriable.
john

Princeton, IL

#5 Feb 3, 2013
he should be out by tonight because his bail is $25,000(10%) so he only needs $2500 to get out....
ronald

Princeton, IL

#7 Feb 4, 2013
he got out yesterday....
Heather

Kewanee, IL

#8 Feb 5, 2013
Yes he is out on bond.. there is 2 sides to every story. My dad is a VERY hard worker and would do ANYTHING for ANYONE. He does not deserve any of this. This is very hard for all of us. I would really appreciate if everyone left this alone.
good family friend

Toulon, IL

#9 Feb 5, 2013
earl and kendra are wonderful people. no one knows what happen and should not even care. they are good people that are both hard workers and devote there whole life to work and family so no one needs to get involved.......old neighbor to them and miss ya
wonderful

Princeton, IL

#10 Feb 22, 2013
Yet another felon with a gun. Bond should of been much higher
Heather

Whitewater, WI

#11 Feb 22, 2013
Hes not a felon dumb f*ck
Whatever

Evanston, IL

#12 Feb 22, 2013
Earl has a felony from 1999, so he will go down for this. 1999 unlawful restraint and domestic battery/physical contact. He cannot have a gun what so ever. It never goes away. This now just adds to it.
Heather

Spring Grove, IL

#13 Feb 22, 2013
NO he does NOT have a felony dumbass.. it was dismissed. Get your shit straight before running your mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Neponset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crapville Kewanee 1 hr Kewanee Facts 7
Keep a word drop a word. (Apr '10) 3 hr Steve O 1,572
Tear down fairview (Sep '10) Tue BabyHuey3333 82
Your Approved Auto (Jan '10) Tue XexterminatorX 37
Stories about Mike Cernovich Tue XexterminatorX 23
Take down your pagan holiday lights Jan 14 Hey morons 1
fat tom neufcor (Jul '13) Jan 14 Stop snitching 4

Neponset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance