Windmont Lighting and Boss Community Center xmas trees

Posted in the Neponset Forum

Ktown citizen

Kewanee, IL

#1 Dec 6, 2012
I think everyone should take their kids to Windmont park for the lights around the park. Also, make sure to see the new lights; the 2 snowman saying "buckle up" Great idea!!!

At the Boss Community Center from 11am til 8pm. You can go see all the trees put up by local businesses. Its amazing.

Both of these activities do not cost much money, go enjoy with the family. We are lucky to have a small town have all those events for the children.

Happy Holiday!
Hometowner

Davenport, IA

#2 Dec 7, 2012
Kewanee should be proud of the folks who volunteer their time to put up these displays. They are beautiful - with all the complaining about Kewanee, this is one thing everyone should support and applaud. Bigger towns should be so lucky to have volunteers like these. Proud to be from Kewanee.
Cadbury

Princeton, IL

#4 Dec 7, 2012
The lights at Windmont Park are beautiful! It is wonderful to have such a beautiful park to see at holiday time! Kewanee is a small town, but there is so much "good" to be found in it! We need more positive people to post on this forum. Way too many naysayers.
Les Murphy

Peoria, IL

#5 Dec 7, 2012
I LOVE Kewanee !!!!! It reminds me of a Currier and Ives picture during X-mas time !!!
geez

Kewanee, IL

#6 Dec 7, 2012
The park looks great as usual! Take your kids there before it gets to cold!
Jimmy Sotomayor

United States

#7 Dec 7, 2012
I'd do any chick from Kewanee... they're all guaranteed to be high quality wiener lickers!
lloyd wonders

Pevely, MO

#8 Dec 8, 2012
Les & Jimmy; you have to much time on your hands. Go comment on a forum that is disgusting & not neat & cute like this one! You ruined it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Neponset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
galva iron and metal closing 2 hr from an insider 1
save a lot kewanee 2 hr happy customer 1
Darcy chasteen 2 hr the cat in the hat 1
who is David bishop ? 3 hr the cat in the hat 1
northeast park additions 21 hr Fact Checker 14
dianne vanwinkle Fri Scott B 2
Upcoming mayoral race. Thu yep 6
Neponset Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Neponset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:55 pm PST

Bleacher Report 8:55PM
St. Louis Rams: 5 Best Options to Replace Joe Barksdale This Offseason
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Why the Browns Need to Stay Far Away from Bradford
NFL 7:00 AM
Weinke makes a Luck-Bradford collegiate comparison
Bleacher Report 7:18 AM
Best Options to Replace Briggs This Offseason
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?