chelsea gregory being a mother

Posted in the Neponset Forum

Kewanee, IL

#1 Nov 4, 2012
Is chelsea gregory a good mother?
chelsea gregory

Kewanee, IL

#2 Nov 4, 2012
Grow up don't yall have better stuff to do. I'm a damn good mom.

Kewanee, IL

#3 Nov 4, 2012
Hunny I'm all grown up have kids of my own. I'm surprised your. son does not have down syndrome. Lol as slow and dumb as you are.
Chelsea parish

United States

#4 Nov 4, 2012
Really u must have no life to randomly talk Shit. Her son is my nephew and he is damn smart...she is a good Mom so find someone else to down grade...

Kewanee, IL

#5 Nov 4, 2012
I heard the kid doesn't even look like josh.
Chelsea parish

United States

#6 Nov 5, 2012
U aren't talking to the right ppl then lol...looks jus like josh....gets ur facts right N quit listening to stupid rumors...
small town girl

Earlville, IL

#7 Nov 5, 2012
if u have kids then shouldnt u be focused on how u are as a mother instead of how chelsea is and for being a grown up u sure act childish. chelsea is a good mom.
country boy

Kewanee, IL

#8 Nov 5, 2012
Chelsea is my ex I love her with all my heart wish i would have never lost her.. by what I have heard she is a excellent mother. Her son is not slow. And you guys have no respect for josh if you are talking about his women. So just leave her alone. She has not done nothing to you.

Roscoe, IL

#9 Nov 6, 2012

I'm pretty sure i know who started this........and im going to say three of these people are the same people and is the person who started it just saying.......

Kewanee, IL

#10 Dec 10, 2012
u all need 2 clean up ur own stuff b4 u start on someone elses she is a good mom . ur just jellous because u dont do that good

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Neponset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kewanee streets, covered in snow Fri Buff McPhereson 2
Girl at Lake street Nov 22 Sooooooo 2
neponset water bills Sep '15 REALLY 2
neponset water (Oct '09) Feb '15 rightupthere 54
News Community Notes (May '14) May '14 freelancer 3
News Bear tracks ... more sightings (Jan '09) Sep '13 vwchick 2
free water maybe (Aug '13) Aug '13 fista cuffs 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Neponset Mortgages