Help Us

Kewanee, IL

#1 Dec 6, 2012
Baby Mia is the newborn baby that a heartless mother left in the ditch in Stark county.... Please sign the petition,to get the state to pass a much tougher law to get it changed to a felony instead of a slap on the hand.....
http://www.change.org/petitions/mia-s-law
funny

Geneseo, IL

#2 Dec 7, 2012
Signed and shared.
lol

Kewanee, IL

#3 Dec 7, 2012
Me too
That B*tch needs to Rot In Jail for all the Shit she has done!!
funny

Geneseo, IL

#4 Dec 7, 2012
Has she been sentenced yet? I don't live in the area and I haven't heard anything.
GOOD

Princeton, IL

#5 Dec 7, 2012
About time somebody uses this site the right way.
lol

Kewanee, IL

#6 Dec 8, 2012
She appeared in front of the Judge again yesterday but idk yet what they said yet
funny

Geneseo, IL

#7 Dec 8, 2012
When you find out, I'd like to know. Hopefully she gets more then just a slap in the wrist.
funny

Geneseo, IL

#8 Dec 8, 2012
GOOD wrote:
About time somebody uses this site the right way.
I agree. I with there were other topics like this, instead of all the bashing and trash talk. We could start sharing flyers for the missing on here.
funny

Geneseo, IL

#9 Dec 8, 2012
funny wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. I with there were other topics like this, instead of all the bashing and trash talk. We could start sharing flyers for the missing on here.
*wish
funny

Geneseo, IL

#11 Dec 8, 2012
keep up with case wrote:
www.judici.com
stark county
Thank You :)
not justice

Princeton, IL

#12 Mar 8, 2013
3 yrs is not justice
PeopleInGlassHou ses

Carol Stream, IL

#13 Mar 8, 2013
funny wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I with there were other topics like this, instead of all the bashing and trash talk. We could start sharing flyers for the missing on here.
Maybe instead of all the trash talking and bashing you are doing now, you ought to use this site and take the time to point out that there are Safe Haven Sites throughout Illinois as well as Henry and Stark County. Hospitals, Police and Fire Stations will take babies with no questions asked and the parents will not be found at fault. And while you are at it, you can do some checking and post some mental health hotlines for women and girls suffering from post partum depression. It is so easy to talk shit about someone after the fact. Where were people when this girl needed help, needed a break from things? There was even a Facebook page created in support of the baby but all it was about was saying terrible things about the baby's mother. Yes, she did a terrible thing but some of the people on the FB page were people that knew her! They were offering clothes, diapers, toys, formula, on and on. Where were they when the mother could have used a break, someone to talk to? I don't even know these people but I do know that she will serve what the judge has sentenced her to and life will go on for all concerned. In the mean time, be of help to your fellow man or woman that is suffering, don't kick wait until they break then kick them when they are down.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#14 Mar 9, 2013
Signed and shared!!!!!!! Get over it already she is retarded and should be buried up to her chin and her head covered in fire ants...She didn't know about safe haven!! My @ss... Stop. Bashing her??? Lol how about we bash your head instead??? Loser
pfft

United States

#15 Mar 16, 2013
PeopleInGlassHouses wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe instead of all the trash talking and bashing you are doing now, you ought to use this site and take the time to point out that there are Safe Haven Sites throughout Illinois as well as Henry and Stark County. Hospitals, Police and Fire Stations will take babies with no questions asked and the parents will not be found at fault. And while you are at it, you can do some checking and post some mental health hotlines for women and girls suffering from post partum depression. It is so easy to talk shit about someone after the fact. Where were people when this girl needed help, needed a break from things? There was even a Facebook page created in support of the baby but all it was about was saying terrible things about the baby's mother. Yes, she did a terrible thing but some of the people on the FB page were people that knew her! They were offering clothes, diapers, toys, formula, on and on. Where were they when the mother could have used a break, someone to talk to? I don't even know these people but I do know that she will serve what the judge has sentenced her to and life will go on for all concerned. In the mean time, be of help to your fellow man or woman that is suffering, don't kick wait until they break then kick them when they are down.
I would think that if she had the presence of mind to call the police with adescription of the kidnapper she could have ASKED for help at any time. Maybe the reason nobody noticed anything as being amiss with her is because she had nothing wrong

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Neponset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 5 hr Weneedchange 150
Kewanee Consolidation 7 hr Joker 1
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 7 hr Blwlgo 1,923
Auto Zone or O'Reilly's? (Aug '12) 8 hr Mee 28
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 hr D-U-H 49,807
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 12 hr Common Sense 4,023
Cops At Walmart 14 hr Yes 5
•••
•••
•••

Neponset Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Neponset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Neponset News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Neponset
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••