Since: May 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

What is up with the neponset store closing? Gas all gone and now as soon as the merchandise is gone, they will be gone. Store closing what is next the school. Heard the school was getting ready to close. What will be left in Neponset?
omg

West Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2010

what is there now?
ttc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

I hope someone else opens the store again. As for what's here now, a city council that continues to charge outrageous prices to use the sewer. When will it be paid off and a reduced rate put in place? Did this have anything to do with the gas station closing?
not sure

West Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2010

all i know is that the guy who ran the place was creepy, also overcharged almost every time u were there if the price was say 99 cents he would charge double and say he had not changed the prices yet

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Neponset Discussions

Search the Neponset Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
tumblesin auto 32 min grease monkey 2
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 40 min Terry rigsby 49,024
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 45 min Corrupt Democrats 1,878
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 5 hr Audit 3,853
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 6 hr fassdle 527
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 6 hr fassdle 6,591
Danny's Salon 6 hr shopper 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Neponset Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Neponset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE