do something

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2010

I lived in neponset for 5 months and the water IS nasty, if half the people who have a problem with the water would show up to a town meeting and complain continuously they would be forced to lower the bills. We all know someone is padding there pockets with water bills as high as these and water as shiJJy as it is. GO complain, tell your neighbors, gather 100 people and give them no choice but to fix the problem because they arent going to lower the prices on there own, why would they take a paycut if they dont have to??
omg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2010

very good idea!!
WOW

Neponset, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2012

almost a year later and everything is still the same.. oh wait there is going to be another increase in our bills!! so sad that these board members are so greedy...
glad -to-be-elsewhere

Geneseo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2012

I have no idea how the board members can sleep at night. The increases just don't stop. First the sewer, now the water, AGAIN!! Will this ever stop? Will this change the unlegal limit of radium in the water. Or will more lives and money be waisted? THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FAR TO LONG!!!!!
yes

Neponset, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2012

today water smells like bleach yesterday smelled like rotten eggs... and we have to pay more for this???
Old Timmer

Compton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

People have died in this town, and more will fallow,don't forget our friends and families who live in the country who don't even know their is a problem with the water.
U.S.Ecology, and the E.P.A. have always slept in the same bed, and our friends and family,elderly,and midlife, and our childern will pay the price with our flesh, and blood,and our lives.
The E.P.A. wants us to pay for a water treatment plant upgrade, to cover up their blunder from the 60's, and 70's.
Enough is enough, it's time to say no! to the town board, and the E.P.A. the E.P.A. should pay 100% of the cost, they turned a blind eye on the whole damned mess, and now want us to pay the bill!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

how much are your water bills?
for real

Neponset, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

averages around 200 every 2 months!
Old Timmer

Compton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

Judged:

I have a question, with all of the defalts on home morgages, estimated over fifteen million homes this year, Why not defalt on our sewer? Just stop paying for it. As far as I'm concerned they can take it back.I'm willing to spend two grand and put back my septic system.I would save eighty dollars a month,$960.00 a year.
glad -to-be-elsewhere

Geneseo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2012

Old Timmer wrote:
I have a question, with all of the defalts on home morgages, estimated over fifteen million homes this year, Why not defalt on our sewer? Just stop paying for it. As far as I'm concerned they can take it back.I'm willing to spend two grand and put back my septic system.I would save eighty dollars a month,$960.00 a year.
Just because I'm not there any longer doesn't make a difference on my opinion. I totally agree with you about going back to the septic system. It's what we wanted to do also. Instead we saw a better way to handle our problem with moving. We make all our ultilty bills easily. I feel for the people just barely treading water by paying what they can because they don't have the money to pay their bill in full. Still can't drink the water that you can't afford to pay for. Sad , Neponset will loose more residents.
oh boy

Neponset, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

well we had two families move in first part of april..got their water bill plus a deposit bill of total over 400 dollars..guess what? they are now moving right back out way to go town board get rid of more and more people !!!
MOVIN ON UP

Neponset, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

WELL BEGINNING NEXT WATER BILL THEY ARE INCREASING IT ANOTHER 50 DOLLARS WHICH WOULD MAKE THE LOWEST BILL ONE PERSON HOME 250 DOLLARS WTF

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Neponset Discussions

Search the Neponset Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 3 min Nono 3,900
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 26 min bi stander 49,242
Sexy bank tellers in ktown? 1 hr lemon squeeze 2
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 6 hr Weneedchange 147
als ice bucket challange 13 hr Stephany Pugliano 1
hot slut. at shop and go 17 hr wanna bang her 1
clerks Tue Clerk here 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Neponset Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••