small amounts of weed made legal

Posted in the Neponset Forum

what if

Spring Valley, IL

#1 Jan 30, 2013
what if the new kewanee voted to legalize very small amounts(3and a half grams or less) of weed? these are just topix for discussion dont get freaked out!! What if they had a tiny dispensary for medical grade gonge? what if they had a small grow system that would employ a few local people? what if they paid regular tax plus a special use tax to go directly into GREEN projects and innovative ideas?what if they gave out scholarships? Really how bad would that be? we are not talking about people with bongs glued to there faces for users.we are talking people who use in there own homes or in secret anyway.The only issue I see is all the drug testing that goes on for workers.I dont smoke because I drug test a lot,but I know people who do and I do not see what the problem is.most are creative and just dont want to spend endless hours to get drunk and then suffer the consequences of a hangover..Am I way off here or is it time?
hey yo

Chicago, IL

#2 Jan 31, 2013
What if I shat f#@king skittles...also a topic for discussion.
halo

Kewanee, IL

#3 Jan 31, 2013
You know the city and state could make more revenue if they allowed smoking license's(as like alcohol license)in establishments(like bars). As in if a bar want's smoking in there establishment then the owner has to pay for a smoking license just like alcohol license.
Answer

Kewanee, IL

#4 Jan 31, 2013
Well if you ask me, it will defeat the obesity problem this town is working on. Weed gives people the munchies which in turns makes them eat junk food which in turns makes them tired and they lay around, no exercise and therefore they get fatter. Can't work on the obesity problem if weed is legalized...

All though...the fast food joints might pick up more business LOL
durka

Saint Peters, MO

#6 Jan 31, 2013
what if wrote:
what if the new kewanee voted to legalize very small amounts(3and a half grams or less) of weed? these are just topix for discussion dont get freaked out!! What if they had a tiny dispensary for medical grade gonge? what if they had a small grow system that would employ a few local people? what if they paid regular tax plus a special use tax to go directly into GREEN projects and innovative ideas?what if they gave out scholarships? Really how bad would that be? we are not talking about people with bongs glued to there faces for users.we are talking people who use in there own homes or in secret anyway.The only issue I see is all the drug testing that goes on for workers.I dont smoke because I drug test a lot,but I know people who do and I do not see what the problem is.most are creative and just dont want to spend endless hours to get drunk and then suffer the consequences of a hangover..Am I way off here or is it time?
Keep up your "green" EPA agenda 21 freak! You are about as looney as our president, governor, and Chicago mayor. The two states who passed legalization are full of idiots. Go ahead and move there. I am sure you will prosper.
durkaTHeTard

Princeton, IL

#7 Feb 1, 2013
Why not copy.and.paste your proof?????? Lol loser
Actually

Kewanee, IL

#8 Feb 1, 2013
Answer wrote:
Well if you ask me, it will defeat the obesity problem this town is working on. Weed gives people the munchies which in turns makes them eat junk food which in turns makes them tired and they lay around, no exercise and therefore they get fatter. Can't work on the obesity problem if weed is legalized...
All though...the fast food joints might pick up more business LOL
Actually Marijuana raises metabolism. If a person chooses to eat junk instead of healthy options, that's their choice. I know plenty of skinny stoners out there.
durka

Saint Peters, MO

#10 Feb 1, 2013
durkaTHeTard wrote:
Proof for what you mental midget? What do you want me to prove?
durka

Saint Peters, MO

#11 Feb 1, 2013
durkaTHeTard wrote:
Why not copy and paste your name and we can have a little "think tank" time.
durka

Saint Peters, MO

#12 Feb 1, 2013
durkaTHeTard wrote:
I see you're on the trolley trolling for me since you got butt hurt a couple days ago. Your vajayjay is a little tender?
what if

Spring Valley, IL

#13 Feb 3, 2013
go back and read the topix headline,not sure why nobody will respond to the question.Halo and actually are the only 2 legit post.durka and his tard are fighting like me ,myself ,and Irene
hey yo

Hazel Crest, IL

#14 Feb 3, 2013
what if wrote:
go back and read the topix headline,not sure why nobody will respond to the question.Halo and actually are the only 2 legit post.durka and his tard are fighting like me ,myself ,and Irene
Cause its never going to happen unless the state legalizes it.
derps

Macomb, IL

#15 Feb 11, 2013
You can't just make weed legal in one town in a state which it isn't legal. The state police would be all over it. Even in states which it is legal the feds can raid and take the weed if they really wanted because weed is still illegal according to federal law
what if

Spring Valley, IL

#16 Feb 12, 2013
galesburg,legal to have 2 and a half grams or less or at least I thought they passed it
hey yo

Chicago, IL

#17 Feb 12, 2013
what if wrote:
galesburg,legal to have 2 and a half grams or less or at least I thought they passed it
Wrong...city laws cannot over rule state..they can be stricter but not looser
what if

Spring Valley, IL

#18 Feb 12, 2013
I thought it was on the ballot? Do they just dismiss it then because of the state rules no matter what the outcome? Sucks though,just think of the money for small cities and towns if people would treat it like booze.Thought the mayor of a major city came out and decriminalized it as well.Its not legalization but it is a step in that direction.
cityno

Kewanee, IL

#19 Feb 19, 2013
The state has to pass this.
isupport

United States

#20 Feb 21, 2013
Let em pass it less crime here i support it all the way

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Neponset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KHS class of 99 (attention) 13 min khs 3
Old grill and chill 3 hr concerned 6
Kewanee during the 1960's and 70's (Jan '10) 3 hr adbacks 338
Man beaten 15 hr Concerned 9
Lisa Alford 18 hr Hey Anyone 1
Flower guy found guilty Mon fLOWER GAYS 2
kewanee sex offenders (Aug '09) Sep '14 pastor robert tilton 6
Neponset Dating
Find my Match

Neponset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Neponset News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Neponset

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:11 am PST

Bleacher Report 1:11AM
Complete Guide to Bears' Week 13 Matchup
NBC Sports 3:43 AM
Jeff Fisher unhappy with officiating in Rams' loss
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Bears vs. Lions Full Preview
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
5 Bold Predictions for the Chicago Bears' Week 13 Matchup
Bleacher Report10:47 AM
Can Bears Emulate Pats' Successful Gameplan vs. Lions?