racine apostolic

Piedmont, OK

#1 Jul 22, 2010
I was just wondered if anybody knew about the racine apostolic church located outside the town of racine. I had been invited there not too long ago and I was just wondering about the reputation, and who all goes there.

Any opinions?

United States

#2 Jan 25, 2011
Does anyone have any info on this church?

Waynesville, MO

#3 Mar 3, 2011
Awesome church. What do you want to know?

Vinita, OK

#4 Mar 6, 2011
Ask God, man doesnt know your heart or the will God has intended on your life

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Sep 27, 2011
Back when Triplett was in charge, they had some awesome moves of God. I haven't been back in years, but does the church still have the same zeal and move of God?
high praise

United States

#6 Mar 10, 2013
YeS the zeal us still there the spirit is still moving and we are still having great church...come see for yourself...u wont be disappointed!

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Aug 9, 2013
I went there years ago as a visitor from the apostolic church in Pryor. The church in pryor sort of went out of it's way for the longest time not to mention racine at all and they tried to make sure we weren't even aware of the existence of other churches. Going to other churches without the permission of that "pastor" was taboo. It was only AFTER bro Triplett died and Emerson took over did they fell like it was safe to start going to that church's revival services and mingle with the people. The pryor preachers wife said it was because triplett was too extreme and preached against doctors, eyeglasses and even wristwatches. Several of his babies died because he wouldn't take his wife to the hospital to have them.

However, wasn't there a scandal of some sort with the prior bunch a few years back?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Neosho Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Russow's next scheduled hearing for rape charges Oct 17 dan 7
hook ups (Jun '13) Oct 15 Knight in tarnish... 5
Looking for Oct 11 Loren 1
21103 colt ln. in diamond,missouri (Jan '10) Sep 26 Pamela Christensen 6
House 4 rent? Jul '16 Rzuniga23 1
Help me with your suggesiions !! May '16 DianeBlankenship124 1
News Cassville R-IV School Board names new superinte... (Oct '09) May '16 People 2

Neosho Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Neosho Mortgages