Richard Lee Kump Please Read

Richard Lee Kump Please Read

Posted in the Neosho Forum

William H Kump

Hays, KS

#1 Sep 16, 2009
I mowed your yard today and it looks real nice now.I need to find you and let you know the decatur county sheriff is selling your house on september 30 2009 for money you owe to the decatur county coop.i am trying to see if i can make a deal with steve hirsch in oberlin to keep your house from being sold.they said they might work with me if i agree to get your debt paid i do love you and care about you and hope all is well you are my brother and i want to help if i can please call me and i will keep our calls and what we talk about private from now on I have not heard from you since december 2008 i hope you are ok please contact me anytime night or day and let me know you are ok thanks.
William H Kump

Hays, KS

#2 Sep 28, 2009
someone broke into your garage after midnite sunday september 27 2009 the garage door was standing wide open i just wanted you to know.bye.call if you have any questions thanks.
gina

Independence, KS

#3 Oct 4, 2009
Give up. Either he can't read, or he's too smart to take the bait.
hmmmm

Ozark, MO

#4 Oct 4, 2009
gina wrote:
Gina, if you don't like the posts on the forums, why don't you quit reading them instead of replying with rude comments???? Guess your mother never taught you, if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all!
gina

Independence, KS

#5 Oct 4, 2009
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Gina, if you don't like the posts on the forums, why don't you quit reading them instead of replying with rude comments???? Guess your mother never taught you, if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all!
But I do like them, you sweet thing, even though I assume your mother never taught you not to bury your head in the sand. Pretending it's ice cream won't change the fact that it's sh*t.
snake

Hays, KS

#6 Oct 5, 2009
very interesting
snake

Hays, KS

#7 Oct 6, 2009
gina wrote:
<quoted text>
But I do like them, you sweet thing, even though I assume your mother never taught you not to bury your head in the sand. Pretending it's ice cream won't change the fact that it's sh*t.

if i wanted your opinion i would ask for it
i am looking for my missing brother if you cant help then dont post crap here thanks
William H Kump

Hays, KS

#9 Nov 27, 2009
richard you need to call home as soon as possible now tommorrow may be too late
William H Kump

Hays, KS

#10 Jan 4, 2010
gina wrote:
NO HE IS A RETARD

“Hello Fellow Dumpster Divers”

Since: Jan 10

Jennings,Kansas 67643

#11 Jan 5, 2010
No really he is missing and i want to find my brother i love my brother because we are family

“Hello Fellow Dumpster Divers”

Since: Jan 10

Jennings,Kansas 67643

#12 Jan 20, 2010
say wat?
candypants

Hays, KS

#13 Jan 30, 2010
Richard Kump was in love with Pam christensen not sure if they are still together
kayla

Hays, KS

#14 Oct 30, 2011
whatever
william kump

Casey, IL

#15 Apr 22, 2013
dad died jay leslie kump on april 09,2013 and funeral was april 15,2013 in jennings,kansas67643 I dont have any otber way to let you know I guess you should try to call more often
william kump

Casey, IL

#16 Apr 22, 2013
go to www.koonsfuneralhome.com for his obituary

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Neosho Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Russow's next scheduled hearing for rape charges (Jun '16) Thu Moe 18
destruction of the Diamonf R-4 (Nov '14) Mar '18 Still here 25
Greg Evans is a no good sob Feb '18 Thurston Howell 4
who's the best fisherman? (Mar '17) Feb '18 Manchester ky 3
Check out east burnstadt topics ky Feb '18 Abc auto 1
avoid Granby (Jul '09) Feb '18 Now then 14
Shitzenpants kennels Feb '18 Cornholio 5

Neosho Jobs

Personal Finance

Neosho Mortgages