Posted in the Neosho Forum

concerned citizen

United States

#1 May 24, 2009
Discuss....
Gina

United States

#2 May 30, 2009
I won't be using this funeral home. When Freddie was the one in charge and the only one it was good service. Tina will never be able to fill Freddie's shoes, and I'm not sure she even tries. Do you realize who her parents are?
JMO
dogface

United States

#3 Jun 10, 2009
I would never have anything to do with Clarks Funeral home. There has been several bad times with this group. Who is Tina?
Garry

Neosho, MO

#4 Jun 11, 2009
The Clarks do more in this community than most ever will and much of it goes without any publicity. Tina is a very nice lady and very caring and compasionate. I have seen it first hand.
lmao

United States

#5 Jun 12, 2009
Freddie don't fart without publicity
lmao

United States

#6 Jun 12, 2009
Garry wrote:
The Clarks do more in this community than most ever will and much of it goes without any publicity. Tina is a very nice lady and very caring and compasionate. I have seen it first hand.
They should since you can get the same thing in springfield for $2,500 less.
dogface

Branson, MO

#7 Jun 14, 2009
lmao wrote:
<quoted text> They should since you can get the same thing in springfield for $2,500 less.
There is a funeral home in Joplin that will bury your child, under the age of 18 years old for free.
Not Charks, theirs charge is full tilt.
dogface

Branson, MO

#8 Jun 14, 2009
I realize that every business needs to make a profit, but I think they pray on the grief of a persons loss.
sally

Springfield, MO

#9 Jun 15, 2009
I DON'T USUALLY COMMENT ON THIS PAGE, I JUST READ IT. THIS TIME I WILL COMMENT. CLARK'S F.H. JUST HAPPENS TO BE ONE OF THE OLDEST F.H. IN THE AREA. A BUSINESS DOESN'T STAY TOGETHER, IN THE SAME FAMILY, FOR AS LONG AS CLARK'S HAS WITHOUT DOING SOMETHING RIGHT. FUNERAL'S ARE A SERVICE; SOMEBODY HAS TO DO IT. I FEEL FORTUNATE THAT WE HAVE CLARK'S HERE IN NEOSHO AND THAT THEY ARE SO INVOLVED IN THE COMMUNITY. YES, THAT IS HOW BUSINESSES WORK; YOU ARE OUT-GOING IN THE COMMUNITY AND PARTICIPATE IN THE COMMUNITY AND YOU ARE KNOWN FOR THE DEEDS YOU DO. OBVIOUSLY THEY ARE WELL KNOWN AND AND KNOWN WELL FOR THEIR WORK. THE CLARK FAMILY PROBABLY HAS SHAKEN JUST ABOUT EVERY HAND IN THE FOUR COUNTY AREA AT LEAST TWICE;THAT'S AN ACCOMPLISHEMENT. THAT IS TO SAY THAT MANY, MANY FAMILYS HAVE GARNERED THEIR SERVICES. AND...AS FAR AS TINA GOES; SHE'S GOT IT TOGETHER. SHE IS ON TARGET WITH THE FAMILY'S NEEDS. NEEDLESS TO SAY, THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS ON THIS FORUM ONLY REFLECT THE OPINIONS OF PERSONS THAT DO NOT APPRECIATE HARD WORK AND HAVE NO CONCEPT OF HOW A GOOD,SOLID BUSINESS WORKS....
dogface

Ozark, MO

#10 Jun 23, 2009
Sally,

You must be a member of the family, since you wrote in all caps. Did someone touch a nerve?????
mountain mama

Springfield, MO

#11 Jul 16, 2009
Clark Funeral Home is not a monopoly - they actually provide compassionate services at a moderate price. I unfortunately had the need for their services with a close family member earlier this year and have no complaints - a far better experience than I had in another Missouri city two and a half years ago. No problems, no complaints, just excellent service.
Neosho Native

Bentonville, AR

#12 Jul 19, 2009
Gina and Dogface - you both need to find something to do rather than bashing people for doing their job and taking care of people during a time of need. I think the Clark's do an excellent job assisting families during a difficult time in someone's life and giving back to the community. As far as Tina goes - she will go above and beyond to help someone - I have experienced it first hand.

Get your facts straight "Dogface" and "Gina"
mountain mama

United States

#13 Jul 20, 2009
Thanks, Neosho Native! You're right and those others who demeaned the Clark FUneral HOme are very wrong.
buckwheat99

Granby, MO

#14 Jul 22, 2009
Dogface and gina, You obviously do not know the Clark family. I have experienced first hand that the whole family including Tina are compassionate and caring people. One look at the businesses price sheet will prove competitive and fair prices. Dogface and Gina you are the type of people who is always looking for a handout.
oh snap

United States

#15 Jul 26, 2009
you really should ask all the former employees they've run out of the funeral business.
mountain mama

United States

#16 Jul 29, 2009
Hmmm.....I know at least one of their former employees who went to work at another funeral home in another part of the state who was and is rude, hateful, uncaring in dealing with families....all the things that Clarks are NOT.

If you're getting info from disgruntled former employees, that should tell you something.
dogface

Fordland, MO

#17 Sep 23, 2009
buckwheat99 wrote:
Dogface and gina, You obviously do not know the Clark family. I have experienced first hand that the whole family including Tina are compassionate and caring people. One look at the businesses price sheet will prove competitive and fair prices. Dogface and Gina you are the type of people who is always looking for a handout.
Sure I know the Clark family... believe me I know them real well. They seem to think they knew my family well enough that Fred called one of my family members to spread a rumor that was none of his business.
dogface

Fordland, MO

#18 Sep 23, 2009
lmao wrote:
Freddie don't fart without publicity
Careful Imao, next they will telling you that Freddie does not FART!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Neosho Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Russow's next scheduled hearing for rape charges (Jun '16) May '17 Wanting Justice 13
Does anyone know Shauna Norris? (Nov '11) Apr '17 Cepo 2
Diamond school board Apr '17 Still watching 3
Small town gossip Apr '17 Anonymous 1
Skateboarding... (Jun '07) Apr '17 Anonymous 15
People should leave and move out of Granby Apr '17 Anonymous 1
21103 colt ln. in diamond,missouri (Jan '10) Apr '17 Pamela Christensen 12

Neosho Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Neosho Mortgages