Self-proclaimed pastor faces 20 felon...

Self-proclaimed pastor faces 20 felony charges

There are 4 comments on the Joplin Globe story from Aug 7, 2008, titled Self-proclaimed pastor faces 20 felony charges. In it, Joplin Globe reports that:

NEOSHO, Mo. - A Neosho man identified as a self-anointed pastor of a fringe church now faces another batch of charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Joplin Globe.

warning americans

North Las Vegas, NV

#1 Aug 21, 2008
They all lie in these cases. Just look at how it is done and what to expect in your case for protections.

Zissa Ramani

Shelly Berkley/// a Congress woman against sex victims

Senator harry reid Sex

Mayor Oscar Goodman topix

mark solomon las vegas

elizabeth brickfield

Michael Segelstein

Rabbi Harlig

Clergy Rabbi Sex Abuse very informative

priest sex crimes

safeco american insurance sexual molostations insurance policy

Just in case you do not know how the system works yet and that all lawyers make money off the sex victim and they do not care about the sex victim.

Behind your back "Safeco American Insurance" pays for lawyers scams and religious leaders all make a percent off the lawyers insurance fees. The perpetrator religious leaders sex men make a percent off the lawyers paid fees again and the degrade the sex victim and family and run you down.

Watch you steps and refer back at all times to the case in Las Vegas post listed above for your protections.

The religious sex crime, hate and persecution of Zissa Ramani for religious leaders/lawyers profiteering acts!

Zissa Ramani came close to death!!!!!!!
John

Mason City, IA

#2 May 1, 2009
i kissed a lobster and i liked it
Debra

United States

#3 Oct 19, 2010
John wrote:
i kissed a lobster and i liked it
OMG i want to Kiss a LOBSTER!!!!!
Debra

United States

#4 Oct 19, 2010
How many times do people actually think that this is all of what is happening many people don't know the whole story and my sister has a daughter who was sexually assualted and raped by our ex-church pastor he was soon after put to his sentence. My niece is now 12 and has no recolection of this incedent. How coruppted do you have to be to sexually assualt and rape a four-year old.... REALLY?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Neosho Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Russow's next scheduled hearing for rape charges Aug 26 MOE 6
House 4 rent? Jul '16 Rzuniga23 1
21103 colt ln. in diamond,missouri (Jan '10) May '16 Bill 3
Help me with your suggesiions !! May '16 DianeBlankenship124 1
News Cassville R-IV School Board names new superinte... (Oct '09) May '16 People 2
Debate: Marijuana - Neosho, MO (Aug '10) Apr '16 Russell Wilson 9
destruction of the Diamonf R-4 (Nov '14) Apr '16 Mission accomplished 24

Neosho Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Neosho Mortgages