Richard Lee Kump is still missing and...

Richard Lee Kump is still missing and i am still looking

Posted in the Neosho Forum

“Hello Fellow Dumpster Divers”

Since: Jan 10

Jennings,Kansas 67643

#1 May 26, 2010
i will never give up looking for my brother Richard Lee Kump formerly of Jennings,Kansas 67643 and Diamond,Missouri missing now almost 18 months as of June 2010 He is either in prison or dead or really trying to avoid everyone he used to know like old friends and family seems he would contact his 88 year old father who is in the Good Samaritan in Goodland,Kansas because dad asks about him every time we go see him and we have nothing new to tell him he must not even care about the dad who raised him and helped him whenever he needed help and now he could care less about dad i really wonder if my brother will come to dads funeral probably not he is a no good drunk or on drugs or homeless or dead your guess is as good as mine.i really do not know but i bet someone does know him and where he is so i will keep posting all over the internet until he is found.at least 10 or 15 different websites per day maybe with luck and a few more years he will be located my brother said he would stay in touch but he is not staying in touch very regular after over 17 months and no phone call

“Hello Fellow Dumpster Divers”

Since: Jan 10

Jennings,Kansas 67643

#2 May 31, 2010
i will never give up looking for my brother Richard Lee Kump formerly of Jennings,Kansas 67643 and Diamond,Missouri missing now almost 18 months as of June 2010 He is either in prison or dead or really trying to avoid everyone he used to know like old friends and family seems he would contact his 88 year old father who is in the Good Samaritan in Goodland,Kansas because dad asks about him every time we go see him and we have nothing new to tell him he must not even care about the dad who raised him and helped him whenever he needed help and now he could care less about dad i really wonder if my brother will come to dads funeral probably not he is a no good drunk or on drugs or homeless or dead your guess is as good as mine.i really do not know but i bet someone does know him and where he is so i will keep posting all over the internet until he is found.at least 10 or 15 different websites per day maybe with luck and a few more years he will be located my brother said he would stay in touch but he is not staying in touch very regular after over 17 months and no phone call
richard kump older brothe

Hays, KS

#5 May 8, 2011
like i said i will never give up looking
william

Russell, KS

#6 Apr 21, 2013
dads funeral Jay l.Kump was april 15,2013 he died on april 09,2013 i have no other way to let you know

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Neosho Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Savannah e Jul 6 Taylor 1
Russow's next scheduled hearing for rape charges (Jun '16) May '17 Wanting Justice 13
Does anyone know Shauna Norris? (Nov '11) Apr '17 Cepo 2
Diamond school board Apr '17 Still watching 3
Small town gossip Apr '17 Anonymous 1
Skateboarding... (Jun '07) Apr '17 Anonymous 15
People should leave and move out of Granby Apr '17 Anonymous 1

Neosho Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Neosho Mortgages