Neosho council to review plan to destroy records

Nov 5, 2009 Full story: Joplin Globe

NEOSHO, Mo. - A Neosho city councilwoman Tuesday night obtained a delay in the proposed destruction of administrative records until further review.

Full Story
THINKING OF FUTURE 4 ALL

Farmington, AR

#1 Nov 23, 2009
HEATHER BOWERS HOW MUCH OF THE CITYS TIME AND MONEY NEED TO BE SPENT ON THESE RECORDS ? IT WILL NOT CHANGE WHAT HAS BEEN DONE ....... BUT I BET YOU ARE CALLING ATTENTION TO THIS SO YOU CAN BUY YOUR SELF A BETTER SEAT ON THE COUNCIL. IF NOT HOW MUCH DOES IT COST THE CITY TO STORES THESE RECORDS PER YEAR? HOW MUCH DOES IT COST THE CITY TO MAKE YOU PERSONAL COPIES OF THESE RECORDS ?? DO YOU CARE OR DO YOU JUST WANT TO KEEP THE RECORDS SO YOU CAN POINT BLAME AT YOUR FELLOW COUNCIL MEMBERS?(OH,, JUST COUNCIL MEMBERS ) HEATHER IT IS KINDA LIKE THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK ISNT IT
Justice

United States

#2 Dec 13, 2009
Umm what was done was illegal and should be tracked! Then we were asked to destroy what was done! People this is just how people in power think if I can get away with it then it is okay Well it is not okay

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Neosho Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The total destruction of the Diamond R-IV schoo... 13 hr concerned 5
Board corruption (Feb '14) Sun PRC 48
Diamond School Board (Feb '14) Sep 20 Exactamundo 171
Justin Pickup (Aug '13) Aug '14 None 2
"Right To Farm" sells out Missouri to China Aug '14 Jerry Foster 1
Judge Aaron Jones & RAMEY owner/vp sued- info n... Jul '14 Sward 1
Poop being sent to mailboxes (May '07) Jul '14 Blue Shipman 3

Neosho News Video

Neosho Dating
Find my Match