Teen faces more sex charges after arr...

Teen faces more sex charges after arrest near Zullinger

There are 12 comments on the Public Opinion story from Jan 12, 2011, titled Teen faces more sex charges after arrest near Zullinger. In it, Public Opinion reports that:

A 19-year-old man wanted for rape in Missouri was serving probation for an unrelated sex crime in Franklin County when he was arrested Tuesday near Zullinger.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

tora

Kernersville, NC

#1 Jan 13, 2011
He's gonna have a long life in prison and we have to pay for it.
Hearts Go Outs To you

New Oxford, PA

#2 Jan 13, 2011
Long life ..no matter the cost he needs to go this guy is a monster and is very well on his way to killing . I don't care about his age ! He has no concern of his victims age or what they will have to live with he needs to go to prison and stay there . When someone his age loves what he does' gives high fives about it .. Well we have a nother Ted Bondy in the makeing .. He is a rapest and if he is aloud out again his next victim could very well be your chiled.. So it realy should'nt come down to the cost now should it ?
fatman 74

Greencastle, PA

#3 Jan 13, 2011
Great now we have to worry about the pizza delivery man finding out you have a teenage daughter sex offenders I guess should just have thier own little Islaned...
Faith

Mercersburg, PA

#4 Jan 13, 2011
Just think how many others have done this same thing, take a look around, it's sick and disturbing, but teenage males have no respect for sex.
Frank

Chambersburg, PA

#5 Jan 13, 2011
PROBATION!?!?!?! thanks to the combined efforts of a sick man and a ridiculous judicial system, young girls are being raped by the same offender.
AGAIN:
(He was originally also charged with indecent sexual intercourse, statutory sexual assault, aggravated indecent assault of a person younger than 16 and indecent assault in connection with the same crime. Those charges were dropped.)

I'm not sure who is more at fault here. disgusted with both sides of this one.
seenalot

New Paris, OH

#6 Jan 13, 2011
A pizza delivery man with his mindset is as dangerous as it gets. Wow. He needs some very "hard time." Ship him bacl south and let them take care of him. Be sure it is in the record he violated probation so the record follows this evil man.
Flex

Reedsville, PA

#7 Jan 13, 2011
I'm glad to hear everyone is upset. This is the standard people, pleading down and getting probation for a child sex offense.

Look up any registered sex offender's court docs, almost every single one got off.

These lowlifes prey on our kids.

We need tougher penalties.

The Sex Offender Unit of the Adult Probation Department is composed of 4 specialized Sex Offender Officers. Currently, there are 149 offenders under sex offender supervision for an average caseload size of 37 for each Sex Offender Officer info at fccourts.org That is not enough.
HLMC

Chambersburg, PA

#9 Jan 13, 2011
"Bad boys, bad boys! What's ya gonna do, when they come for you?"
holy

Saint Thomas, PA

#10 Jan 13, 2011
if probation officers di there job this might not have happened. We have a wonderful criminal system don't we?
been there

Newville, PA

#11 Jan 13, 2011
I just dont get it. Why is is that in any case a sex offender is allowed to plead down to a lesser charge? It just pisses me off. I never got my day in court to testify against the bastard that raped me...he "pled" down to a lesser charge. Funny how he was already on probation when it happened to me. Never served a day in prison. Thats justice for you!
think again

Greencastle, PA

#12 Jan 13, 2011
fatman 74 wrote:
Great now we have to worry about the pizza delivery man finding out you have a teenage daughter sex offenders I guess should just have thier own little Islaned...
I know of another pizza delivery guy who was convicted of rape and molestation of his 4 year old daughter. I was in shock when I opened the door and saw who it was delivering my pizza. I never ordered from that place again.
LWG

Carlisle, PA

#13 Jan 13, 2011
This is what happens when we fail to teach our children that there is acceptable behavior and there is unacceptable behavior. Each behavior brings consequences. Untie the hands of our school administrators so that they reward good behavior and punish unacceptable behavior.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Neosho Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help me with your suggesiions !! Mon DianeBlankenship124 1
News Cassville R-IV School Board names new superinte... (Oct '09) May 23 People 2
Debate: Marijuana - Neosho, MO (Aug '10) Apr '16 Russell Wilson 9
destruction of the Diamonf R-4 (Nov '14) Apr '16 Mission accomplished 24
Seneca Football failure Mar '16 Kampin 1
21103 colt ln. in diamond,missouri (Jan '10) Feb '16 Bill 2
Father possibly ran with babies (Jun '14) Feb '16 johnathon 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Neosho Mortgages