Pineville license office to reopen Th...

Pineville license office to reopen Thursday under new agent

There are 10 comments on the Springfield News Leader story from Sep 28, 2009, titled Pineville license office to reopen Thursday under new agent. In it, Springfield News Leader reports that:

The Pineville motor vehicle and driver license office will close at the end of the business day on Wednesday and reopen when a new license office contract agent has been chosen to replace the retiring agent, according to a news release.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Springfield News Leader.

VRoss

Pineville, MO

#1 Oct 11, 2009
Anyone have any word on if the office has reopened? Gonna be a real pain going clear to Neosho to renew tags. I heard (but we all know the rumor mill around here) that they were having difficulty finding anyone to take it over because the state had so many regs and taxes that nobody could make a living running it.
HangemHigh

Pineville, MO

#2 Oct 13, 2009
LOL... yes, the good old pineville rumor mill. It is a dandy one for sure.
RJJ

Urbana, IA

#4 Dec 29, 2009
Where is the phone number posted??

Since: Dec 09

Arnold

#5 Dec 30, 2009
Don't know

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#6 Dec 30, 2009
Barack Hussein Obama aka Barry Soetoro has spent in excess of $1.8 million to defend lawsuits regarding his eligibility under the United States Constitution.
Bauer’s client Barack Hussein Obama aka Barry Soetoro might like to explain why he claims to have his original Birth Certificate. As mentioned in “Dreams of My Father” he claims finding his birth certificate.
On Page 26 of “Dreams of My Father”, Obama writes:
“I discovered this article, folded away among my birth certificate and old vaccination forms, when I was in high school,”
While this brief quote does not state WHAT article it is that Obama found, it does mention that he found it WITH his BIRTH CERTIFICATE. This would have been in the mid 70’s, so this birth certificate would not have been a computer generated document. So where is this original?
The forged COLB versions posted on the Fight the Smears and FactCheck web-sites are in no way what Barack Hussein Obama claimed to discover in that box, along with his vaccination form.
As Alan Keyes stated on CNN, segment included in my ‘Media and the Birthers Pt1 video, Barack Hussein Obama and legal crew are directing you to a photograph on the internet and hearsay statements that would not be accepted as evidence in any court of law.
hello

United States

#7 Jan 1, 2010
it's just me stopping by
Mixigo

Burlington, WI

#8 Jan 22, 2010
A new agent?'bout time.
lbj

Anderson, MO

#9 Jan 23, 2010
WelbyMD wrote:
Barack Hussein Obama aka Barry Soetoro has spent in excess of $1.8 million to defend lawsuits regarding his eligibility under the United States Constitution.
Bauer’s client Barack Hussein Obama aka Barry Soetoro might like to explain why he claims to have his original Birth Certificate. As mentioned in “Dreams of My Father” he claims finding his birth certificate.
“I discovered this article, folded away among my birth certificate and old vaccination forms, when I was in high school,”
While this brief quote does not state WHAT article it is that Obama found, it does mention that he found it WITH his BIRTH CERTIFICATE. This would have been in the mid 70’s, so this birth certificate would not have been a computer generated document. So where is this original?
The forged COLB versions posted on the Fight the Smears and FactCheck web-sites are in no way what Barack Hussein Obama claimed to discover in that box, along with his vaccination form.
As Alan Keyes stated on CNN, segment included in my ‘Media and the Birthers Pt1 video, Barack Hussein Obama and legal crew are directing you to a photograph on the internet and hearsay statements that would not be accepted as evidence in any court of law.
a 6yr old and a computer can prove you are a liar and stupid in 5 minutes. Alan Keyes now has three followers you and two more dumb sons a bitchs....
Mae West

Columbia, MO

#10 Feb 22, 2010
??
LOL

Pineville, MO

#11 Apr 21, 2010
WelbyMD wrote:
Wow... way to stay on topic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Neosho Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who's the best fisherman? 3 hr travelin angler 1
Diamond school board Mar 18 Still watching 1
Russow's next scheduled hearing for rape charges (Jun '16) Jan '17 MOE 11
21103 colt ln. in diamond,missouri (Jan '10) Jan '17 William Kump 7
Looking for Dec '16 A old friend 1
hook ups (Jun '13) Oct '16 Knight in tarnish... 5
Looking for Oct '16 Loren 1

Neosho Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance