joey salyers

Cynthiana, KY

#1 Feb 23, 2010
Does anyone know Joey Salyers?
go go

Greenbrier, AR

#2 Feb 24, 2010
i know him well, what is it you are looking to find out?
just a girl

Hindman, KY

#3 Feb 24, 2010
why do you know if anyone knows Joey Salyers?
i know him

Leburn, KY

#4 Feb 24, 2010
Joey can be a good guy at times and other times he can be a dick but i thought he always been pretty cool towards me
u bet ur a

Phelps, KY

#5 Feb 25, 2010
drugs have turned him into a liar thief and thats a bad combo

Pikeville, KY

#6 Feb 26, 2010
u bet ur a wrote:
drugs have turned him into a liar thief and thats a bad combo
sounds to me like he's just like his brother patches, he is one of letcher co. biggest druggies.patches is a poor excuse for a human being.i really have to hand it to him, he married a woman that he doesn't love(he thought she had money)he cheats on her, he steals from her, tells her the biggest bunch of B.S ever and shelly (patches' wife) believes every word that comes out of his ugly-a**! i really used to feel bad for her but if she is that da*n stupid then she deserves everything that he does to her. shelly, he has tried to get me into bed and i promise you that the mean things he said about you would never be said by a man that loves his wife.he is a very cruel when it comes to you.

Paris, KY

#7 Feb 26, 2010
Does he cheat and beat on his women? I heard he goes to church now?
u bet ur a

Phelps, KY

#8 Feb 27, 2010
maybe to steal money from the offering plate
Letcher county sucks

Santa Clara, CA

#9 Feb 27, 2010
u bet ur a wrote:
maybe to steal money from the offering plate
I heard he is a druggie and loves shelly belcher
Joey is gay

Pikeville, KY

#10 Feb 27, 2010
Joey Salyers likes men ask Gay Edgar!

Pikeville, KY

#11 Feb 28, 2010
Oh well nothing from that family surprises me. I bet Joey and Patches parents are very proud of their druggie, thieving sons. Not to mention how proud they must be of their whor***, druggie granddaughter Kim. Good job, way to make them proud!

Pippa Passes, KY

#12 Mar 4, 2010
u r a dummy

Pikeville, KY

#13 Mar 4, 2010
I cannot believe that Shelly Gibson married into that lowlife family. I thought she would be a little more protective of her little girls than that!

Lancaster, PA

#14 Mar 16, 2010
Letcher county sucks wrote:
<quoted text> I heard he is a druggie and loves shelly belcher
He may love her but she SURE doesn't love him back!!! lol He only wishes she did!

Santa Clara, CA

#15 Mar 17, 2010
I heard shelly does like him back and that she does want him
for real

London, KY

#16 Mar 17, 2010
I believe Joey Salyers, is a gay man, he was living with Edgar Gilley for a long time, and then he proceeded to keep stealing money,run his car all over letcher and surrounding counties, until it barely runs. Now he says he is getting married to some young naive girl (although i don't know how you can marry when you aren't divorced. (Anna)...who is his present wife that he left to live with Edgar, I'm sure if you ask her or her mother who works at the jenkins BP they could verify this information for you. He is on alot of drugs, and has dug himself in the hole with his lying .....gets hard after a while to keep covering lies with lies....and that is all he is good for......GAY MEN, DRUGS, AND LYING.
spit in his eyes

Winchester, KY

#17 Mar 21, 2010
joey salyers is a low life pos. he steals. he lies. he cheats. he borrows and never pays back. he has his family so fooled they think he doesn't do drugs or anything else. he is still married to his second wife but she ain't nothing but a whore herself just like her mother. he was with other men long before the gilley guy who was the biggest fool in the world for trusting joey salyers. from what i heard joey salyers stole him blind, destroyed his car, physically abused him and used him for anything and everything he could get out of him. now rumor has is he is seeing some 19 yr old girl and asking her to marry him and by all accounts he isn't divorced from the second wife yet. if she was smart or really knew how he was she would kick his sorry no good lying druggie backside out the door into the road and hope a coal truck runs him down like the mangy dog he really is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Neon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Tafron 145,742
Loser Magistrate District 4 2 hr shemale 5
Ashley Brooke Ingram 14 hr Yep 1
Jimmy Craft....has he screwed you? (Sep '11) 18 hr Okman 43
Hud fraud 20 hr Motorhooter 6
is dustin hall dating anyone (Apr '13) 22 hr Pbjelly 8
the one they call babo mccllain Sun bambam 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Neon Mortgages