neon is a skanky place!

neon is a skanky place!

Posted in the Neon Forum

dramanation

Roxboro, NC

#1 Jul 18, 2011
Really only thing people in neon worry about is drugs. Come on now, everyone grow up & get off of your drugs & raise your children. Promise you a sober life is a better life Quit talking crap on Topix & get a life. If you weren't a pill head you wouldn't have to worry about all these drug busts. Skanks, I tell you. Every single one... Except a few exceptions!
Yep

Pikeville, KY

#2 Jul 19, 2011
If you don't like Neon you have 2 choices, make it better or move out! I suggest the second option....
disagree

Whitesburg, KY

#3 Jul 19, 2011
Neon is my home town it may not be as big as whitesburg but it a good place. The streets are kept clean and the mayor has done alot of work to keep this small town up. I will agree that they may be drugs in Neon but their everywhere. Yeah they may worry about drug but it is how to assist to keep all of our people off drugs. People all over has a chose and Neon can't help it if one chooses to do drugs. The peoople in Neon would love to help these ones that is addicted but it hard for the community to do this because most people dont know what to do when their family gets on drugs other than love one another and hope that they will eventually see what drugs is doing to them and seek help for the illness.
doddkdd

Roxboro, NC

#4 Jul 19, 2011
Everyone in Neon is drama. And what has the Mateo done? Nothing. Theirs nothing for children & nothing their that's worth having......
booo

Roxboro, NC

#5 Jul 19, 2011
Maybe if anyone ever leaves the town of neon into bigger town such as Lexington....Louisville... Etc. They will realize what more you can have in life
mason

Richmond, KY

#6 Jul 22, 2011
booo wrote:
Maybe if anyone ever leaves the town of neon into bigger town such as Lexington....Louisville... Etc. They will realize what more you can have in life
That's why I will never move back.
Realize

Winchester, KY

#7 Sep 7, 2011
People need to realize EASTERN KENTUCKY as in letcher, perry, pike, knott. Has a worse drug problem then the city of New york, Miami, etc. Research it, its was also mentioned on the ABC documentary that Diane Sawyer did over us. We are right smack dab in the middle of the drug trade. Neon is slowly shutting down and eventually its gonna have nothing there but people suffering. I know personally I live and work in the city of neon. I deal with nothing but druggies and drunks. Who either has no shirts/shoes on or is very unclean an dirty. I understand times are hard and people are poor and struggling. However most people in neon has a drug problem. There is nothing here I don't know how this place is still going.
FTW

Sharpsburg, KY

#8 Oct 7, 2011
I LIVE IN NEON AND THINK ITS A DOG HOLE. DRUGS, DEAD BEATS AND SKANK'S ONLY LIVE HERE. YOU CANT EVEN GO TO THE GAS STATION WITH OUT PEOPLE GAULGKING AT YOU LIKE THEY HAVE NEVER SEEN ANY ONE BEFORE. NO ONE WORKS HERE, EVERY ONE AS GARBAGE LAYING IN THEIR YARD AND PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS WEARING THEIR PAJAMAS IN MID DAY. FUCK THIS PLACE. IF ANY ONE HAS EVER BEEN OUT SIDE OF THIS DUMP THEY WOULD REALIZE WHAT LIFE IS OUT THERE. I AM LOOKING TO MOVE THIS MONTH AND I CANT WAIT.
listen

Mount Sterling, KY

#9 Oct 9, 2011
you all might be right about all that and allot of them are on drugs or look it any way but you know what there are also people that live in Neon that don't do drugs and they do raise their kids so if your going to put something on here like that than you need to at least get your story straight oh and there are people that work that live in Neon. Don't judge people for what they look like did you ever think that maybe they were just getting home from work got ready for bed or just got up and forgot to get something and did not fill like changing just to run to the BP get a grip.
and you are

Mount Sterling, KY

#10 Oct 9, 2011
dramanation wrote:
Really only thing people in neon worry about is drugs. Come on now, everyone grow up & get off of your drugs & raise your children. Promise you a sober life is a better life Quit talking crap on Topix & get a life. If you weren't a pill head you wouldn't have to worry about all these drug busts. Skanks, I tell you. Every single one... Except a few exceptions!
Skanks

speak for your self I live in Neon and I am no Skank. you really need to watch how you say things because my husband works in the coal mines and we don't do drugs. Don't judge the ones on drugs help them. Oh and your on topix so what does that make you
Neon Lady

Pikeville, KY

#11 Oct 21, 2011
dramanation wrote:
For your information, not everyone in Neon is on drugs. Some people that you call "skanks" are not as fortunate as others. For you to judge people by how much they have or where there from is absurd and childish. I will agree that a lot of people here are on drugs, and Neon isnt full of businesses and things for people to do, but like I said, not everyone here is bad. So when you talk about people living their lives and not running their mouths on topix, then you need to put yourself into that catagory because thats exactly what you are doing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Neon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min spaceship 142,389
Puncheon Music Thread (Jan '15) 1 hr Musikologist 3
Subutex 2 hr Yum 2
Haters 2 hr Thomas 4
Why do Men or women cheat on ther so called lo... 5 hr Ace 3
Pine Mnt. Grill 7 hr Friday Fred 10
Beating 17 hr Sorryville 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Neon Mortgages