Comments
1 - 20 of 23 Comments Last updated Jun 29, 2009
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 09

United States

#1 Mar 19, 2009
i swear guys that think that can lie && cheat and get away with it make me sick, seriously get a life!
last2know

Somerset, KY

#2 Mar 20, 2009
I don't know that many cheaters in the McRoberts area, lets hear some names!!

Since: Mar 09

United States

#3 Mar 20, 2009
there's cheaters everywhere!
you know any?
hot mama

Winchester, KY

#4 Mar 21, 2009
neverknow1 wrote:
i swear guys that think that can lie && cheat and get away with it make me sick, seriously get a life!
All men are alike
wow

London, KY

#5 Mar 26, 2009
WOW! That was an interesting conversation!

Since: Apr 09

Richmond, KY

#6 Apr 1, 2009
Hey, now, lets not just jump the men. There are some raggedy ass sluts out there that do some cheating, too. That doesn't excuse the men, but without the sluts that would bang anybody, the men wouldn't have anybody to cheat with.
chick101

Virgie, KY

#7 Apr 9, 2009
i know april brown is cheating on her husband but is that a suprise really...
catch their ass

Ransom, KY

#8 Apr 9, 2009
i know a bunch of men and women going out on their spouses,,,

matter of fact i am with a man that cheated on his wife with me for many years,, she moved out and i moved in,, but she was cheating on him too, but the bitch got caught we were to smart to get caught
cant touch

Pikeville, KY

#9 Apr 24, 2009
There is cheaters everywhere. Girls are just as bad ad the guys so don't just narrow it down to them it takes to to cheat so yeah ..
It boths Sexes !
tough i let you know
April

London, KY

#10 Apr 29, 2009
i am someone that is mentioned on here and i think that everyone needs to get the whole story before talking about peole. really....you all dont even know the half of it....maybe you all should try putting up with what i have for the past five years and then lets hear you all say aomething about me cheating because im not i am divorcing his ass so go me!!!!!
rock

Pikeville, KY

#11 May 3, 2009
anyone know claude lucas?
moochie

Atlanta, GA

#12 Jun 2, 2009
chick101 wrote:
i know april brown is cheating on her husband but is that a suprise really...
check your facts her husband cheated of her forever. she should find someone to treat her right. she has took crap from him the whole time they have been together. She is a very sweet person and needs to be happy
no regrets

London, KY

#13 Jun 3, 2009
I was with a man for years that treated me like crap. He called me names and would ignore me for days, was always putting me down. Being treated this way does something to your head and your self-esteem. So , when a man comes along and shows you any kind of positive attention,it makes you feel good , even if you know that it is B.S. If a man doesn't want his woman going out on him then he needs to treat her like she deserves to be treated. If she was being treated like she is supposed to be treated , she wont fall for another guys B.S.
well well

Chesterfield, MO

#14 Jun 14, 2009
No regrets, you are so right.. trust me i know!!!
but yeah its sooooooooo true what you have said... I'm with ya on that one 100%!!!!
looking

United States

#15 Jun 14, 2009
well well wrote:
No regrets, you are so right.. trust me i know!!!
but yeah its sooooooooo true what you have said... I'm with ya on that one 100%!!!!
i am married with a child my hubby is never home,he doesnt beat me or cheat on me but i swear i cant stand him.he has gained so much weight it is hard for a woman to get some good loving,i know that is not all of a marriage but he doesnt work and never helps me here at our home but will jump for anyone else..i guess i am just tired of all the bullshit that come along with a nasty fat man.if it want for the love of my kid things would have changed along time ago believe you me..his family thinks that everyone wants him well i am here to say if they can get to it and stand the smell,well all i can say bye bye..no tears here!!!!
sad

Jackson, KY

#16 Jun 14, 2009
looking wrote:
<quoted text>i am married with a child my hubby is never home,he doesnt beat me or cheat on me but i swear i cant stand him.he has gained so much weight it is hard for a woman to get some good loving,i know that is not all of a marriage but he doesnt work and never helps me here at our home but will jump for anyone else..i guess i am just tired of all the bullshit that come along with a nasty fat man.if it want for the love of my kid things would have changed along time ago believe you me..his family thinks that everyone wants him well i am here to say if they can get to it and stand the smell,well all i can say bye bye..no tears here!!!!
That is the cruelest thing ever to say about your spouse!!! if he is not beating you then he should!! for saying that!!i mean come on just because he has gained weight you are going to dog him like that?? well it sounds to me that you need to have listen to them marriage vowls cause u sure wasnt meaning them when you said i do!! i mean yeah he gained weight and is not working but you also said he has never hit you nor never cheated on you well honey sometimes the weight thing can be a medical problem or just getting older will cause you to gain and there is no jobs around here. i dont mean to be taking up for him and not trying to sound like im trashing you but i dont know the situation with you and your husband but really honey is that any way to talk about your husband? if you are that disgusted with him then leave him!!! you are only going to hurt the child by you staying and you need not put her daddy down like that if you had any kindness in your heart you wouldnt say that. that just shocks me to hear someone say such harsh words like that!! like i said you need to go then. but it kinda sounds to me like if he is not working and is not beating you and not cheating and your still there then it sounds to me like there must still be some strong feelings there cause if you honestly didnt care about him like you say then you would let him go cause noone is going to stay with someone that is as bad as you are putting him out to be. your suppose to love,cherish,obey untill death.
looking

United States

#18 Jun 14, 2009
sad wrote:
<quoted text>That is the cruelest thing ever to say about your spouse!!! if he is not beating you then he should!! for saying that!!i mean come on just because he has gained weight you are going to dog him like that?? well it sounds to me that you need to have listen to them marriage vowls cause u sure wasnt meaning them when you said i do!! i mean yeah he gained weight and is not working but you also said he has never hit you nor never cheated on you well honey sometimes the weight thing can be a medical problem or just getting older will cause you to gain and there is no jobs around here. i dont mean to be taking up for him and not trying to sound like im trashing you but i dont know the situation with you and your husband but really honey is that any way to talk about your husband? if you are that disgusted with him then leave him!!! you are only going to hurt the child by you staying and you need not put her daddy down like that if you had any kindness in your heart you wouldnt say that. that just shocks me to hear someone say such harsh words like that!! like i said you need to go then. but it kinda sounds to me like if he is not working and is not beating you and not cheating and your still there then it sounds to me like there must still be some strong feelings there cause if you honestly didnt care about him like you say then you would let him go cause noone is going to stay with someone that is as bad as you are putting him out to be. your suppose to love,cherish,obey untill death.
it is not just because of the weight and believe me it is not a health problem,i live with him i know..i dont say anything in front of my child just because that is the baby's daddy.but when they sat around and fart and burp and dont respect you and will do nothing to help you and put so much on your sholders then how can you give them respect..if they dont work there is nothing wrong with a man helping you..and the reason he dont beat me is that i would put a knife to his throat and he knows that,and far as him cheating he knows i dont give a shit and that kills a man right there..i am a great mother and wife and they had better have respect for me or they can find another roosting place.
ahhthiskiiddd

United States

#19 Jun 18, 2009
ray brannon ppl.dont trust mim.he is a cheater
xoxoxoxo

United States

#20 Jun 18, 2009
thats the truth about ray....always been a cheater....i dont trust him at all....
sad

Verona, KY

#21 Jun 22, 2009
looking wrote:
<quoted text>it is not just because of the weight and believe me it is not a health problem,i live with him i know..i dont say anything in front of my child just because that is the baby's daddy.but when they sat around and fart and burp and dont respect you and will do nothing to help you and put so much on your sholders then how can you give them respect..if they dont work there is nothing wrong with a man helping you..and the reason he dont beat me is that i would put a knife to his throat and he knows that,and far as him cheating he knows i dont give a shit and that kills a man right there..i am a great mother and wife and they had better have respect for me or they can find another roosting place.
well in that manner i wouldnt put up with it though i mean if u dont love him and he is not helping you and dont respect you then u should manke him leave. i am sorry if i sounded rude but it is sad to think someone is just cruel to someone that is overweight. i have a weight issue and it would kill my soul to know that my husband talked about me like that.. but yes if he is all that u say he is then put him out... it sounds to me like that he is a man that has always been taken care of and not had to do anything in life but when you are married and have a family it is time to grow up..well i hope u the best..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Neon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min Maria 1,836
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 32 min Pagan 16,146
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 38 min SHARING 151,384
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 40 min Interested 681
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 42 min lorenea 130,576
girls at whitesburg city hall 2 hr --Crack Rabbit-- 5
Queer Running For Mayor 2 hr --Crack Rabbit-- 14
•••
•••
•••

Neon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Neon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Neon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Neon
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••