Posted in the Neon Forum

Just Wondering

Inez, KY

#1 Oct 11, 2009
I heard he is with kim again?
thpu

Pikeville, KY

#3 Oct 14, 2009
big druggie. kim is a nasty, nasty ho. she will give it up to anybody.
polis

Elkhorn City, KY

#4 Oct 15, 2009
hell yea i'm a druggie... i love gettin high... and who cares what u think about kim??? ur not with her so what does it matter to u what she does?? u can talk shit about me all u want.. it dont hurt my feeling a bit.. ant no worse than what ppl said about me b-4...later
Why bother

Lexington, KY

#5 Oct 16, 2009
polis wrote:
hell yea i'm a druggie... i love gettin high... and who cares what u think about kim??? ur not with her so what does it matter to u what she does?? u can talk shit about me all u want.. it dont hurt my feeling a bit.. ant no worse than what ppl said about me b-4...later
Dead beat mom & dad...never amount to nothing while everyone else raises their baby so they can get high.
Kim SALYERS

Inez, KY

#7 Oct 17, 2009
thats funny,
we take care of her.
and no were no worried about gittin f*ckin high.
Dumb A*s.
you need to mine your on bussiness.
and lay the f*ck off.
you low live worthles human being. that needs to walk of the face of this eath and burn in hel*
desi

Winchester, KY

#9 Oct 21, 2009
listen polis and kim are both really good ppl....so waht if aaron wants to get high as long as he isnt doing it around his baby there is nothing wrong with that...kim doesnt do em and ive seen her with her daughter and she has done a wonderful job raising that baby....KIM...to be a teenage mom..i am very proud of u for steppin up and takin on the responsibilty of your daughter...i knew u had it in you and i am not gonna sit back and let these ignorant a**es talk shit about you or polis..ilove polis to death and u and it aint gonna happen...love desi
polis

Elkhorn City, KY

#11 Oct 25, 2009
desi wrote:
listen polis and kim are both really good ppl....so waht if aaron wants to get high as long as he isnt doing it around his baby there is nothing wrong with that...kim doesnt do em and ive seen her with her daughter and she has done a wonderful job raising that baby....KIM...to be a teenage mom..i am very proud of u for steppin up and takin on the responsibilty of your daughter...i knew u had it in you and i am not gonna sit back and let these ignorant a**es talk shit about you or polis..ilove polis to death and u and it aint gonna happen...love desi
thanks desi, but kim does need to grow up a bit...
Stupid

Pikeville, KY

#12 Oct 25, 2009
Desi, why don't you take care of your own child? Yes kim needs to grow up ALOT!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Neon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
charity whitaker 20 hr guest 1
charity Mon guest 4
does anyone know Patrick Fitchpatrick? Mon missy 3
Frankie brown (Dec '14) Mon wayne 6
East Letcher Ministeries (The ELM building in n... (Apr '13) Sun Happy 40
Neon library Jul 31 Library 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Jul 15 itsme 722
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Neon Mortgages