brandi white
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
needhaircut

Richmond, KY

#1 Feb 8, 2010
does anyone know if she is still cutting hair? if so, is she still wild? cause if she is I'd probably not get my hair done by her again.
Says Me

Pikeville, KY

#2 Feb 8, 2010
last i heard she got married and living in Va.
4 u 2 know

London, KY

#3 Feb 8, 2010
She is still married but I don't think she is with that guy anymore. I think she is staying with her mom in payne gap--she has calmed down and got her life half way straight if any of us can.
He He

Whitesburg, KY

#4 Feb 9, 2010
Do yourself a favor and turn 180 degrees and run away as far far away from her as you can...she may have cleaned up but it has done nothing for her in the sanity department.
wondering

Church Hill, VA

#6 Mar 27, 2010
where is she now?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#7 Mar 28, 2010
she is working at a beauty shop in Pike county. She has gotten her life straight. Yes she might be a little cooky but no one is perfect. She is living with her family and she joined church.

Really tick's me off to see people putting other people down that have turned their life around, especially when its people posting that everyone know's lives on topix and loves to cause drama, either on the internet or in the real world. And everyone knows its her... you might as well sign your name
wondering

Church Hill, VA

#8 Mar 29, 2010
im glad to hear that i heard she was trying to straighten up & get clean, ur right no 1 is perfect but you can try and sounds like she is trying good for her!

Location hidden

#9 Mar 29, 2010
I'm glad to, she was always nice to me. I hate the way people act like they have never made mistakes, but they are the first to put someone down for doing the same thing. Seems like when someone messes up with drugs no one will let it go when they clean up, instead of focusing on the bad things they should focus on the good things and let them forget or try to forget about their past. Even though we are our own worst critic so we punish ourself enough without help!:)
Im Back

Ithaca, NY

#10 Mar 29, 2010
aka wizard wrote:
I'm glad to, she was always nice to me. I hate the way people act like they have never made mistakes, but they are the first to put someone down for doing the same thing. Seems like when someone messes up with drugs no one will let it go when they clean up, instead of focusing on the bad things they should focus on the good things and let them forget or try to forget about their past. Even though we are our own worst critic so we punish ourself enough without help!:)
>>> snickers <<<

Location hidden

#11 Mar 30, 2010
Im Back wrote:
<quoted text>>>> snickers <<<
snicker all you want to bitch, you have been reported for internet stalking.

>>>>>>> >>>>>SNICKER THIS BITCH<<<<< <<<<<<< <
Im Back

Ithaca, NY

#12 Mar 30, 2010
aka wizard wrote:
<quoted text>
snicker all you want to bitch, you have been reported for internet stalking.
>>>>>>> >>>>>SNICKER THIS BITCH<<<<< <<<<<<< <
LMAO! YEEEEE HAWWWWW!
brandiforgivesur ignorance

Whitesburg, KY

#13 Feb 10, 2011
thanks to the ones who were cool about me, and stuff. yes, i still forgive those who are just jealous, calling me crazy. i was crazy before i ever did drugs. so, let me know who u are. or are u just scared, as well u should be.
brandiforgivesur ignorance

Whitesburg, KY

#14 Feb 10, 2011
HE HE, please don't be scared. i wanna be ur friend. let's play. im the fn crazy naturally b!t$% ur talkin about. please be brave, tell me who u are. im brandi. who the heck are u? u don't even know me. what, u hear something, so it's true. shows how much u know. i broke both legs, and my back in 2003. that's why i had to take stuff. ive been off crap for several years. u idiot!!!!!!!!! come on, tell me who u r, so i can break a record on how many bones i dislocate with u. yes, im crazy, all naturally, and now, with GOD'S help, u better think twice about what ur saying. just tell me who u r. come one. chicken crap. ooo, im so worried about what someone says on this skany site anyway...
CURIOUS

Brodhead, KY

#15 Feb 11, 2011
omg,this the same brandi who dated michael maggard in high school? wow, been a long time. I have had a thing for you every since high school. holy crap, are you single? just wondering if u would want to go out and have some fun like the old days sometime. leave a message here if u want.:o) hope to hear from you soon
cocky

Somerset, KY

#16 Feb 11, 2011
i heard she is still a piece of crap,dating a guy she takes advantage of and going out on him with anybody who will give her pills,and living off her parents,dose she even have her child? he is better off if not,how sad, whoever that guy is she is with is being played as a fool, she is out all the time in whitesburg. i know her ex husband and she did him the same way
BRANDI WHITE

Whitesburg, KY

#17 Feb 11, 2011
cocky wrote:
i heard she is still a piece of crap,dating a guy she takes advantage of and going out on him with anybody who will give her pills,and living off her parents,dose she even have her child? he is better off if not,how sad, whoever that guy is she is with is being played as a fool, she is out all the time in whitesburg. i know her ex husband and she did him the same way
LISTEN CAREFULLY, OK? COCKY!!!! 1st, u are totally off, u know nothing about me. who the heck are u. if ur not a chicken shit, tell me who u r.jealous much? i think it's a yes. if i was u, i would tell me, brandi, ur name. i was physically abused by my ex-husband, dennis. and mike, that was 10 years ago.if i was u, i would be telling me who the f u r. chicken shit. come on.try me, bitch. u r clueless as to what my life has become. and whitesburg, yeah, i go to walmart and food city. ew, that's wild, ain't it? ur a complete idiot. please, i am begging u to tell me who u r.
BRANDI WHITE

Whitesburg, KY

#18 Feb 11, 2011
CURIOUS wrote:
omg,this the same brandi who dated michael maggard in high school? wow, been a long time. I have had a thing for you every since high school. holy crap, are you single? just wondering if u would want to go out and have some fun like the old days sometime. leave a message here if u want.:o) hope to hear from you soon
yes, the same brandi
BRANDI WHITE

Whitesburg, KY

#19 Feb 11, 2011
im done. this was the 2nd time i ever got on this site, and i see, it's a bunch of trash. TRASH. that i am not a part of anymore. i belong to GOD, and all i can do now, is pray for the ones like u.
CURIOUS

London, KY

#20 Feb 11, 2011
You never answered my question about bein single, are you single or are you dating someone? Glad to see you are still around here :)
Brandis friend

Richmond, KY

#21 Feb 12, 2011
BRANDI WHITE wrote:
im done. this was the 2nd time i ever got on this site, and i see, it's a bunch of trash. TRASH. that i am not a part of anymore. i belong to GOD, and all i can do now, is pray for the ones like u.
Way to go girl, I think all this is sooo childish. People like to get on here and start trouble with me as well...so the hell with them. In the long run, it will be these people who will suffer for the things they do and say about others...after all, the "golden Rule" ( if these stupid asses even know what the golden rule really is) is sooo true. So they will eventually suffer for all their wrong doings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Neon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
emory Fudge mullins magistrate candidate 8 hr Really 8
brandy howard (Mar '17) Wed Guess whos busted... 2
Be packing Wed Guess whos busted... 3
drugs for sex????????Anyone? (Oct '09) Wed RaG3ingBoner 14
No account men Wed Wondering 17
lookin for a lady (May '09) Feb 20 RaG3ingBoner 15
Magistrate Feb 19 Curious 1

Neon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance