sound source music store

sound source music store

Posted in the Neoga Forum

concerned

Effingham, IL

#1 Jul 31, 2012
has any one else had trouble with the instructers trying to seduce their children
I am calling B S

Beecher City, IL

#2 Jul 31, 2012
Why don 't you give us some more info or some proof before you spread rumors that could kill a small business......with that being said I have had 2 sons take lessons there, neither of them could play worth a shit because I never made them practice, I thought the guys up there did a great job, the kids just lost interest & if you don't practice taking lessons is useless.....One son remembers the basics he was taught there years ago & has started playing again & is doing good at it now that he has an interest in it & is practicing.....Once again I would challenge you to show some proof before you spread rumors that will hurt a GOOD BUSINESS that has taught many kids to play & has an excellent track record......
Sound source music

Mattoon, IL

#3 Aug 2, 2012
concerned wrote:
has any one else had trouble with the instructers trying to seduce their children
I think I will let 34 years of music lessons without incident of any kind stand against a post especially without foundation or a name behind it.
We take pride in teaching and growing music in a positive environment. thanks to all who support sound source music.

Mike Kallis
Owner
Owner
No-way

Tower Hill, IL

#4 Aug 27, 2012
I think that's a bunch of B.S. I know mike and most of the people that work for him. They are all great people .
ru kidding

Pana, IL

#5 Aug 30, 2012
concerned wrote:
has any one else had trouble with the instructers trying to seduce their children
Sounds like the problem is on your end. I have sat with my child, when she took guitar lessons there. The instructor was great. Even sat in the waiting area and observed lots on posative things go on as people came and went. Take your child to a psychologist, stay for the session so he/she will not be able to make these accusations. Question he/she as this could be a cry for help, he/she could be testing the waters as a family member is abusing he or she. This is more common than your accusation, and a child is confused by it. Look at home the problem is there I assure you.

And why would you post this on the web, not contact DHS.
Brad Brown

Pana, IL

#6 Aug 24, 2013
As a local musician, worship leader and business owner I support Sound Source 100% for all my music needs.

I hope someone did not post this in an effort to negatively affect this great local business. If there is a legitimate concern about sexual abuse or harrasment, the safe and appropriate method would be to report it to the management.
19Alexander22

Chicago, IL

#7 Aug 24, 2013
Brad Brown wrote:
As a local musician, worship leader and business owner I support Sound Source 100% for all my music needs.
I hope someone did not post this in an effort to negatively affect this great local business. If there is a legitimate concern about sexual abuse or harrasment, the safe and appropriate method would be to report it to the management.
No. Wrong advice Brad. Anyone aware of this type of crime should call the police and demand an investigation..if you seriously suspect a child being sexually harassed/molested or stalked by a sexual predator. An investigation by a trained professional should occur obviously. Not "report it management".

Or you could of called former CPD officer David Iwaniw to file a police complaint against this alleged child molester at the Sound Source Music store on the Charleston square. Right?

Public trust erosion? Corruption in Coles County? Can you say Lonnie Lutz? Duh.
Spanky

Charleston, IL

#8 Aug 26, 2013
19Alexander22 wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Wrong advice Brad. Anyone aware of this type of crime should call the police and demand an investigation..if you seriously suspect a child being sexually harassed/molested or stalked by a sexual predator. An investigation by a trained professional should occur obviously. Not "report it management".
Or you could of called former CPD officer David Iwaniw to file a police complaint against this alleged child molester at the Sound Source Music store on the Charleston square. Right?
Public trust erosion? Corruption in Coles County? Can you say Lonnie Lutz? Duh.
Give it a rest. Running from thread to thread screaming "corruption"...that' s all you can do? Sound Source isn't on the Charleston square, first of all. That's Z's Music, and it's a fine store as well. Second, not everything is connected to Iwaniw, Blevins and Lutz. Stay out of the sun with that tinfoil hat. I think you cooked your brain.
Tinfoil hat

Charleston, IL

#9 Aug 28, 2013
Good one! But I think the weed cooked his brain. He admitted to it in some other posts. It is time consuming, but I read a couple. Corruption... Police... Weed... Lutz... Then attack some local meth heads and call it a day. Blah, blah, blah. Get a different screen name and repeat.
Corruption

Chicago, IL

#10 Aug 29, 2013
Tinfoil hat wrote:
Good one! But I think the weed cooked his brain. He admitted to it in some other posts. It is time consuming, but I read a couple. Corruption... Police... Weed... Lutz... Then attack some local meth heads and call it a day. Blah, blah, blah. Get a different screen name and repeat.
lol..Sound Source Music, not Z's music. My bad. My reply to yours is located on the Sound Source Music 2. thread i started. Enjoy reading more facts there..k my brother? lol
Brad Brown

Shelbyville, IL

#11 Sep 21, 2013
If this were a valid concern, with evidence, the appropriate method would be to report it to authorities NOT post an open ended question with no facts on a public internet forum.
White Noise

Chicago, IL

#12 Sep 23, 2013
Brad Brown wrote:
If this were a valid concern, with evidence, the appropriate method would be to report it to authorities NOT post an open ended question with no facts on a public internet forum.
Wrong again Brad. Obviously your a friend of Sound Source Music store, you claimed, so your opinions are biased. And we can understand your defending that store and its staff obviously. That makes more sense than your advice. Right?

Any serious allegation like this one should be reported to law enforcement FIRST, then IF true reported to the public through any and all forms of media available to shine a light on it. A floodlight! Understand that Brad?

Did you graduate in '85 from MHS Brad? If so, we know each other.
I would consider talking in person with you if you want Brad. Lmk my brother.
Peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Neoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug user (Feb '16) 9 hr ECITF 15
Chomo and drugs 15 hr U dummy 2
Charlene Slater Wed Liar 16
Meghan Runner (Aug '16) Jun 14 seriously 17
Review: Budget Taxi (Apr '15) Jun 8 im close 25
Macy Sweitzer? Jun 8 im close 134
Poll coles county public execution poll (Sep '16) Jun 6 Mark46 6

Neoga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Neoga Mortgages