Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Jul 11, 2013
Smoke em if you got em

Omaha, NE

#1 Jun 25, 2013
Do we really think that people on SSD for being(MENTAL) should really be able to carry a damn gun? I dont really think they even need a FOID card. My gosh if they can pass a test and be confident enough to carry a concealed gun, then maybe they should get out and get a fu**ing job.I think its time to take a good look at this. I am for it, never the less we need to protect ourselves if we have to pay them to sit on their a**, then they dont have the mind to carry a gun!
Garth Brooks

United States

#2 Jul 2, 2013
Smoke em if you got em wrote:
Do we really think that people on SSD for being(MENTAL) should really be able to carry a damn gun? I dont really think they even need a FOID card. My gosh if they can pass a test and be confident enough to carry a concealed gun, then maybe they should get out and get a fu**ing job.I think its time to take a good look at this. I am for it, never the less we need to protect ourselves if we have to pay them to sit on their a**, then they dont have the mind to carry a gun!
Your obviously not informed,and very judgemental. You dont understand mental illness disorders obviously.. Or why people who suffer from them deserve the same protections and civil rights that all Americans enjoy. Or why certain legit mental disabilities is a legitimate good reason for SSI or SSDI entitlement payments. Its far cheaper to treat it than jail them later. Do the research. Then do the math. Its the law for a reason. You just dont understand why...like most working Americans who pay taxes. You resent having to work while others CANT..not wont work. Some abuse of the system is evident, this is expected in all systems. HELP Fix that problem, or offer solutions..take action to help them,not isolate them and not create more problems by not helping mentally disabled Americans.

If they have never been proven in a court of law to be a danger to themselves or others they can be just as responsible as any other American citizen with a firearm..or any weapon for that matter. Just because you have been diagnosed with a mental disorder should NOT prevent you from obtaining a FOID card. The current IL law agrees with my statements. Why? Its fair..or not? Explain your position in this debate not show your fear of mental illness..and people in general. Most Americans who suffer from mental illiness are NOT diagnosed yet or misdiagnosed. They self- medicate and are NOT under doctors care or monitored by anyone. This can be MORE dangerous..than a diagnosed, medicated, responsible legal gun owner obviously. Most gun related crimes are NOT caused by mental illiness specifically. This recent media campaign to create fear of people with mental illness who legally own guns is for a specific reason. Eventully...that fear will be a reason to take more guns out of the hands of ALL law abiding citizens. Its a way to disarm America to make it easier for the goverment to impose its will on its citizens.
knowsitall

Mattoon, IL

#3 Jul 5, 2013
AMEN
The Wolf

United States

#4 Jul 7, 2013
knowsitall wrote:
AMEN
What side you on? 1st or 2nd post in this thread? Or you just love Jesus my brother? lol

Do you own a gun or have a FOID card?
knowsitall

Mattoon, IL

#5 Jul 8, 2013
im on garth's side.yes I have foid
Garth Brooks

United States

#6 Jul 9, 2013
knowsitall wrote:
Thanks brother. Very few people take my side here at least. I have the courage to speak my mind(my reality and the truth)in public here and on the streets. What is your real name my brother? Mine is Chris. Im known well here for obvious reasons of speaking out pubically. Join us in this public information battle of the hearts, minds and souls of are fellow human beings. Ok?
The Wolf

United States

#7 Jul 10, 2013
knowsitall wrote:
I assume if you have a foid card...that means you own a firearm(s)? And have bullets for it(them)? Enough bullets to defend yourself or others you care about? Do you feel protected from your fellow citizens from threats on your life or property in public and in private?...or you legally own a firearm mainly to protect yourself and your family or friends from a tyranical goverment trying to harm you or impose its will on you? Or you own a firearm to hunt animals in the wild? Just curious..
knowsitall

Mattoon, IL

#8 Jul 11, 2013
I own a firearm because its my right.im not scared of anyone and that's not why I keep them around but im not taking a knife to a gun fight.
The Wolf

United States

#9 Jul 11, 2013
knowsitall wrote:
I own a firearm because its my right.im not scared of anyone and that's not why I keep them around but im not taking a knife to a gun fight.
Information is my weapon of choice now in this fight to end the increasing tyranny in our goverment. If it(tyranny)continues unchecked,it can spread through the masses like a virus. Infecting them with more and more surpression of rights.. Lets hope..the masses wake up soon..before it too late. Most are like sheep being lead to the slaughter. Whats is your position on world domination by a very small percentage of private and public familes worldwide? NWO? Iluminati? Whats really gonig on? Ask questions. Get involved in the solutions, not more problems. Peace. Not war. Duh.
The Wolf

United States

#10 Jul 11, 2013
When the people fear the goverment its tyranny, when the goverment fears the people its liberty.

Sound familar?
Garth Brooks

United States

#11 Jul 11, 2013
Public trust has eroded the systems we place our faith as a nation in..causing ineffective goverment. Who suffers from this sytemic corruption of the goverment the most? All of us 99.999% of we the people. We are the goverment,right? But are we really represented fairly? Do you honestly trust your Federal goverment or specifically IL State goverment?..from the President to the IL Govenors past and present..to local mayors or county boards members? Corruption is evident.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Neoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 59 min Deserve 49,537
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 6 hr newpoly 1,910
regina 11 hr somedude 1
The fakes of mattoon 13 hr VS at it again 8
fire crotch cry baby tommy murdock Aug 28 Tommy the crybaby 33
Kevin John Stevens Aug 28 easleyandrea 1
Pakistani UK Bi/Gay Skype (Feb '14) Aug 28 nikhil123456a 119
•••
•••
•••

Neoga Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000