Former Officer Blevins
noway

Paris, IL

#184 Dec 18, 2012
Corruption wrote:
<quoted text>
Did John Blevins know his sister smoked crack? Did he try to help her stop? Could of he...can he still? Does she still smoke crack? With him? Does ICITF know she or he smokes crack? Do u think they read this here on Topix? Why not?
Will she or he get arrested? Has she or he been arrested ever for drugs?
Just asking...
yes he would help find crack for her when she was shut off for what she owed
noway

Paris, IL

#185 Dec 18, 2012
Citizen wrote:
looks like he has had his hands in all kinds of cookie jars from what has been said and heard on here.Its been said he didn't deal drugs? Just buying? Did he tell on the people he was buying from? That's a pretty stiff sentence if so.If his crew was selling on the job and off then he turned his head because he had to know this everyone else knows. So that would mean he is protecting drug dealers.And his crew aren't the only drug dealers he is protecting according to others I've talked too ? I think he should go to prison if all of this is true. But he wasn't arrested and no charges against him. So this is as far as it will go unfortunately. Maybe a few others will get in trouble but I really doubt it. I hope he has learned something from this and I do hope he recovers and never uses again for his familey .
he wont b charged or any thing else,you see if he is charged then that would make the city look bad cause they new,yes i know they new i would hang out with 3 at a time mostly johnny i seen how they say n do things,not good for city folks point taxpayers.john was to uphold the law not sweep what he did n saw under the rug,BREAK THE LAW THEY SAY WELL HE DID OVER N OVER.he new if he got in trouble AGAIN as he did befor/ he would blam athers just to get out of his charges as he did.he is guilty.he wont learn unless the da teach's him well DA?
Chris m Gaines

Mattoon, IL

#187 Dec 19, 2012
noway wrote:
<quoted text>yes he would help find crack for her when she was shut off for what she owed
girl don't talk u haven't pay yet so shut up
Chris m Gaines

Mattoon, IL

#188 Dec 19, 2012
Why don't u worry of the money u haven't payed
just wondr

Paris, IL

#189 Dec 29, 2012
Just wondering wrote:
So we're just not gonna talk about former Officer Blevins getting busted and fired?
any news on x~officer blevins
Big G

United States

#190 Dec 29, 2012
just wondr wrote:
<quoted text>any news on x~officer blevins
I heard he's back on the yo Yo..word. Feel?~once an addict,always an addict..yo. Always..99.999% Dig?
Chris M Gaines

United States

#191 Jan 1, 2013
My sources are saying the same. ISP should continue this investigation, Obviously.
Chris M Gaines

United States

#193 Jan 13, 2013
Yep..he is still smoking the crack i hear. Why?
Treatment relapse? Once a crack head, always a crack head. Ask LG..she can tell ya all about that.
John Doe

United States

#197 May 27, 2013
Why is there no forward progress in the Blevins felony court case? Why status hearing after status hearing so far? Why? What is the "status" of this case? How many years will this case drag out and cost the tax payers? 2..3? Why?

Just sayin...
The Wolf

United States

#198 Jun 17, 2013
Jury trial? Or plea deal? Will former CPD officer John Blevins admit guilt in a plea deal or go to trial and continue to defend these allegations of drug abuse on the job?
John Blevins

United States

#199 Jul 2, 2013
Plea deal eventully, when they make me a sweet offer.Then im done here. Goodbye Coles county. Hello Tennesee!
DJ Rat

United States

#200 Jul 7, 2013
John Blevins wrote:
Plea deal eventully, when they make me a sweet offer.Then im done here. Goodbye Coles county. Hello Tennesee!
Good. Go. Dont ever come back, your no longer my hero JB...But,Laura Gordon is still the "love of my life." obviously. She is paroling to my home, i cant wait to do meth with her, then have her suck it long time..after we disassmeble the TV and radio before the sun comes up. lol Put that in your pipe and smoke it Chrissy! lol
MJ Rapper White

Chicago, IL

#201 Aug 7, 2013
DJ Rat wrote:
<quoted text>
Good. Go. Dont ever come back, your no longer my hero JB...But,Laura Gordon is still the "love of my life." obviously. She is paroling to my home, i cant wait to do meth with her, then have her suck it long time..after we disassmeble the TV and radio before the sun comes up. lol Put that in your pipe and smoke it Chrissy! lol
Word. True dat. Yo.
The Wise Fool

Chicago, IL

#202 Aug 10, 2013
The DEA Special Operations Division(SOD) has been using for 20+ years a law enforcement tactic called “parallel construction”= manufacturing “proof” fraudulently retrofitting the manufactured “crime” to fit godvernment treachery,criminal godvernment’s hunch and/or a tip by someone grinding an axe. The SOD is a food tube that feeds & nourishes the federal-mafia criminal godvernment and all its state and local “law enforcers” that have zero to do with Justice.This is for “full-spectrum dominance” over and complete command of We The Severely Victimized Serfs. It’s about NO Competition. Everyone who’s paying close attention and who has done their homework knows that the CIA is Earth’s biggest drug-running op (as well as the CFR’s assassination/hit squad). And the predatory, feral Fed Reserve banksters (owners of the CFR) are Earth’s biggest money launderers.SOD is 1-of-1000 anti-Constitution, Bill of Rights-murdering black ops run by the fed-mafia criminal godvernment.Get used to it, slaves!! This is deadly Big Brother-gone-amok. Worried about serial killers??? These ‘agency activities’ personify serial killing. If they don’t physically murder you, they kill your life, your family life, your livelihood and professional career, and character assassinate you. They are murderers in suits, behind desks and computer terminals.During the French Revolution similar piggish monsters lost their heads ... the one & only time the French got things right. We ought to learn their Justice lesson and “parallel construct” it. Moral of this story is protect your privacy, if you can. Good luck.
Illinois voter

Chicago, IL

#203 Aug 10, 2013
Demand that Congress investigate the DEA now!

Send this Message to your decision makers:

To Hold Hearings on the DEA.

Dear [Decision Maker],
I urge you to call for hearings on the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) and U.S. drug policy. According to a recent Reuters investigation, the DEA is collaborating with the National Security Agency (NSA), Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), and other agencies to spy on American citizens in the name of the war on drugs. Moreover, the DEA is actively urging local, state and federal law enforcement officers to create fake investigative trails to disguise where the information originated, a scheme that prosecutors, defense attorneys, judges and others argue robs Americans of their right to a fair trial. Hundreds or thousands of cases could be affected.
Illinois voter

Chicago, IL

#204 Aug 10, 2013
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSBRE9740...

The link for the full investigative report Reuters broke on Mon. 8-15-13 about the DEA(SOD) scandal.
The Wise Fool

Chicago, IL

#206 Sep 5, 2013
Occupy Coles County wrote:
<quoted text>
Occupy Coles County is organizing a demostration soon on the square in Charleston. We are planning on "Occupying" the square and Coles County Courthouse and Charleston City hall, protesting the injustices we have all seen recently in Coles County. If your wanting to end this corruption and crime by our public servants, join us and protest it peacefully. If we unite against this we can force felony criminal charges to be made on these corrupt public servants by the State. If we ignore this obvious misconduct and serious felony crimes, it will only get worse and swept under the rug like it always has been done by them. Enough is enough, right?
Right! Were in! All of US!
The Adonis

Chicago, IL

#208 Sep 5, 2013
Corruption wrote:
Its an election year. I suspect ISP is cleaning house locally. Those involved should of known better, but addiction and corruption are hard thing.. to self regulate. Most require others to be involved to end it.
After Nov. things will change, its the political move to end corruption locally and through out this state.
Vote for Todd Reardon for States Atty. Lol
I agree. Duh.
Angie

Chicago, IL

#209 Sep 17, 2013
John Blevins wife Anna left JB for one of his 'employees' and took all the money from their bank accounts and moved back to Tennessee as I expected she would.

Stupid drug addict cop+Slut money hungry wife=Divorced and broke man.

Karma is a bitch JB. Got to admit that, right? Be honest with yourself.
Don't kill yourself over all this.
It will be ok. Consider praying to Jesus. For real now. Suicide is the easy option out. Fight for your life brother. FIGHT!

I will pray for you my brother.
Peace. Jesus lives and loves you.
Angie

Chicago, IL

#210 Sep 17, 2013
Im am a crackhead tho. As we all know. So I could just be high on the crack and sayin crazy sh*t. I do love you tho my brother. I am your sister.
Call me. If you need to talk. Anytime.
You no where I live too, right? Come over anytime. But bring the crack or meth or hydros or adderalls if you do come over to my house. Luv ya big brother. Im not being facetious either. Im being fo real yo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Neoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meghan Runner (Aug '16) 10 hr Gentleman 12
Larry Stephens, Tony Stephens, Allen Stephens a... (Dec '09) Sun Good bye 80
Is dylan goodwin doing alright? May 20 Fuckoff 4
Macy Sweitzer? May 19 townees 128
chris harrison Mar '17 low life 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Jul '16 OldManBenny 72
Neoga school. Mtg wed night (Jan '16) Jan '16 Educator myself 1

Neoga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Neoga Mortgages