Former Officer Blevins
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Angie

Chicago, IL

#211 Sep 17, 2013
Anna took $10,500 from just one of JB's bank accounts. Ouch! No lube in that deal. In his a $$..lol
FBI

Chicago, IL

#212 Sep 23, 2013
Why It’s Our #1 Criminal Priority

Public corruption is a breach of trust by federal, state, or local officials—often with the help of private sector accomplices. It’s also the FBI’s top criminal investigative priority. To explain why the Bureau takes public corruption so seriously and how we investigate, we talked with Special Agent Patrick Bohrer, assistant section chief of our Public Corruption/Civil Rights program at FBI Headquarters.Question: Why is public corruption so high on the FBI’s list of investigative priorities? Answer: Because of its impact. Corrupt public officials undermine our country’s national security, our overall safety, the public trust, and confidence in the U.S. government, wasting billions of dollars along the way. This corruption can tarnish virtually every aspect of society. For example, a border official might take a bribe, knowingly or unknowingly letting in a truck containing weapons of mass destruction. Or corrupt state legislators could cast deciding votes on a bill providing funding or other benefits to a company for the wrong reasons. Or at the local level, a building inspector might be paid to overlook some bad wiring, which could cause a deadly fire down the road.Special Agent Patrick BohrerQ: Can you describe the kinds of public corruption that the FBI investigates? A: It really runs the gamut. Bribery is the most common. But there’s also extortion, embezzlement, racketeering, kickbacks, and money laundering, as well as wire, mail, bank, and tax fraud. Right now, based on our intelligence on emerging trends, we are focused specifically on several major issues: corruption along our national borders; corrupt officials who take advantage of natural disasters or economic crises to divert some of the government’s aid into their own pockets; and a myriad of officials who may personally benefit from the economic stimulus funding.Q: Where do you find this corruption? A: Just about everywhere—at the federal, state, and local levels throughout the country. And I should point out, the vast majority of our country’s public officials are honest and work hard to improve the lives of the American people. But a small number make decisions for the wrong reasons—usually, to line their own pockets or those of friends and family. These people can be found—and have been found—in legislatures, courts, city halls, law enforcement departments, school and zoning boards, government agencies of all kinds (including those that regulate elections and transportation), and even companies that do business with government.Q: How does the FBI investigate public corruption?A: We’re in a unique position to investigate allegations of public corruption. Our lawful use of sophisticated investigative tools and methods—like undercover operations, court-authorized electronic surveillance, and informants—often gives us a front-row seat to witness the actual exchange of bribe money or a backroom handshake that seals an illegal deal…and enough evidence to send the culprits to prison. But we have plenty of help. We often work in conjunction with the inspector general offices from various federal agencies, as well as with our state and local partners. And we depend greatly on assistance from the public. So let me end by saying, if anyone out there has any information about potential wrongdoing by a public official, please submit a tip online or contact your local FBI field office. Your help really makes a difference. Obviously.
FBI Confidential Source

Chicago, IL

#213 Sep 23, 2013
John S Blevins is guilty of all the felony charges against him AND MORE, obviously. He will admit this soon after he recovers from treatment AGAIN soon. He will accept the SA 'plea offer' unless he totally wetarded or just being stubborn. Which is it JB?
You a wetard or just stubborn?
You decide or a jury will for you. Duh.
I will pray for you my brother. Obviously.
FBI Confidential Source

Chicago, IL

#214 Sep 23, 2013
*is
John Blevins

Charleston, IL

#215 Oct 31, 2013
Im guilty of more than im charged with. Obviously. lol
Laura M Gordon

Charleston, IL

#216 Nov 19, 2013
I love my EX-cop JB! Who cares if he's guilty of more than he's being charged with? Not me. Do you care taxpayers who vote? Obviously. How about his estranged wife Anna tho? Does she care he put a gun to her( ANNA'S )head and threatened her life because he 'thought' in his drug induced on meth mind she was cheating on him? Why didn't she call the police on him for that? Fear? Love? What? You decide.
Chris M Gaines

Chicago, IL

#217 Dec 16, 2013
Corruption | Oct 14, 2012
This same exact thread has been removed from the Charleston fourm because of obvious reasons.I wonder who paid the 25 bucks to have it removed? John Blevins maybee..or the CPD...OR the city of Charleston? Who pays to have the truth removed from public view? WHO????If this thread is removed here..i suspect others will just post another one soon after. I bet a simular thread will be posted in Charleston fourm soon. U cant stop this news from being viewed from the public. The public will ALWAYS get the last word on topix like this. So get ur money ready to remove more info on JOHN BLEVINS. U cant stop this from happening..trust me. The truth will be posted. Again and again and again if needed to get this story out to the citizens of this county...they deserve to know about this...and the rest of the corruption in THEIR county of Coles.
Chris M Gaines

Chicago, IL

#218 Dec 16, 2013
Charleston citizen | Oct 14, 2012
Thank you Topix for putting this thread back up, so soon. The city of Charleston thanks you as well. This news about police corruption and drug selling and using by the CPD..must stop! This is a discrace to the city of Charleston. Officer Blevins should be arrested and convicted of all the laws he has broken. He is not above the law. The others involved in this crime and cover up of this crime will be investigated..if it takes the FBI OR DEA to do it.ISP is just as corrupt as local police..they are supposed to investigate in cases like this.Local police like CPD or Task force will not or can not investigate this crime.. because it's a conflict of interest. ISP is not doing their job correctly in this matter. If this continues the FBI or DEA will be contacted to do the investigation..i would assume. All Charleston citizens should be outraged of this injustice. Call your state representative and let them know how you feel about this. DEMAND justice! DEMAND accountability FOR all those involved in this crime and corruption. If you dont, u have no excuse if this happens again and again and again. We must unite against this corrupt county and city.Thank you citizens of Charleston and Coles County.Call ur State Rep. NOW!...and the FBI & DEA. And the IRS.IF.. enough people complain they will be FORCED to take action. CALL. Its ur duty as a citizen to protect UR town from rogue police like FORMER Officer JOHN BLEVINS.BTW..The name of his business is BLEVINS TREE SERVICE. His shop in located on N. 5th st by North Park in Charleston. ALL his employees are involved in drug dealing and using drugs on the job. Beware of this crew. They are dangerous individuals who need to be removed from the positions they have and arrested for the crimes they commit on a daily basis. Tree removal and drugs do not mix. Safety is a big issue here. Act now!He pays them ALL with cash as well. Report this to the IRS.THIS MAN, his family AND HIS CREW AND BUSINESS NEED TO LEAVE THIS AREA NOW!He is still protected by local law enforcement to deal drugs and use them.Does this concern u..or ur family? Protect your children from this type of crime and corruption. Its your duty as a good citizen. Get informed first then vote.
Fact

Chicago, IL

#219 Dec 21, 2013
Heroin was invented by BAYER corporation from poppy plants! Cannabis is NOT an invention.
Hunter in the Wild

Chicago, IL

#220 Jan 23, 2014
What's the status on this case?
Hunter in the Wild

Chicago, IL

#221 Jan 24, 2014
Why the media blackout concering former CPD officer John S. Blevins? Why didn't the JGTC report the stabbing incident he was involved in recently allegedly because of self defense.

The word on the street is it was drug related. 6 cop cars were spotted at his house by mutiple witnesses after the call came in and scanners picked up law enforcement communications about a stabbing at his house (who called?). Police scanners across Coles county heard it all.

Why no news about this on going violence with John Blevins in OUR local newspaper? Or local radio/TV? Because he was a police officer? What? Is he a danger to himself OR others? Who is responsible for asking these questions about him?..and protecting the community from him or himself or others. He is a ticking time bomb obviously,ready to explode. If he is injured or injures or murders someone or kills himself...who will be held accountable for NOT doing their job? The police? The media? A judge? A doctor? Who?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Neoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where is Sean Rivers????paige shirairs ex husband (May '15) 9 hr Incubus 8
Mattoon Ladies Get Around (Apr '14) Apr 25 curious 75
Kate Bish Apr 24 Kates biggest fan 129
Is Duke Wade worthy of his own reality t.v. show? Apr 18 Kates biggest fan 4
single father lost wallet please help...mattoon Apr 18 Jbryant742001 1
Drug user Apr 11 Ex c0n 9
Meredith Yelk Apr 11 Lance 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Neoga Mortgages