Who do you support for Sheriff in Ill...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
disheartened

Charleston, IL

#44 Nov 3, 2010
"All the bitchin, all the moanin, all the dirt and mud thrown, all the CRAP that people are sick of and proclaim to be against.....and Cox won 2 to 1. SOMEBODY did not do their jobs and get the people the word on all this...SOMEBODy(s)did not talk it up and do the right thing and get him out of office. SOMEBODY(s) laid back, bitched, voiced their opinion instead of concerns, were lazy or just full of it, and did not work for better things. Shame on the citizens of Coles county who were afraid to do the right thing, or did not care to. Kinda makes me sick!!"

Amen to that, how many of you went beyond your computer to get the word out to others that johnson is the best man for the office of sheriff? well, you will have to look yourself in the mirror every day until he decides to retire and leaves everything in the hands of butler.....bet you didn't consider that while you were sitting on your a$$. the people of our county will suffer like never before when that day comes. maybe i'll just move before then.
Sand box

Shelbyville, IL

#45 Nov 3, 2010
If Cox gets found guilty for hiding evidence in this court case that's going on now. Will cox get fired?
blackbart

Mattoon, IL

#46 Nov 3, 2010
"Amen to that, how many of you went beyond your computer to get the word out to others that johnson is the best man for the office of sheriff? well, you will have to look yourself in the mirror every day until he decides to retire and leaves everything in the hands of butler.....bet you didn't consider that while you were sitting on your a$$. the people of our county will suffer like never before when that day comes. maybe i'll just move before then."

And just exactly what role did you play in his campaign? with your attitude you were probly a hinderence. The way I see it you should be thanking about 3000 people for their support
user

Pana, IL

#47 Nov 3, 2010
Bill, I was referring to this site and public voice not the paper!!

who cares.....what is your problem with a vet? I believe his record in the service and the police dept speaks for itself. You must be a military dodger and one who would not defend your country if you were forced to..which would not be a bad idea. You might learn some respect!
Loaded Gun

Shelbyville, IL

#48 Nov 3, 2010
Did Butler hit the women straight on with his fist, or did he use a upper cut, or a sucker punch to her face? It's also nice to know we have a mentally disturbed deputy walking around town with a loaded gun. It makes me feel real safe.
RICK FLARE

Moline, IL

#49 Nov 3, 2010
Loaded Gun wrote:
Did Butler hit the women straight on with his fist, or did he use a upper cut, or a sucker punch to her face? It's also nice to know we have a mentally disturbed deputy walking around town with a loaded gun. It makes me feel real safe.
he did a wwf smak down on her,after she hit him in the head with a cheap folding chair,it was all just for show, check out his picture in the charleston forums photos.lol
RICK FLARE

Moline, IL

#50 Nov 3, 2010
correction I meant the mattoon forums photos.
curious

Iowa City, IA

#51 Nov 3, 2010
yea no shit.I believe Johnson won the vote but the county pushed cox through anyway.but guess what we will probablly never know.there is noway cox won the vote legit!!!!!!!!!!1
Who Cares

Moline, IL

#52 Nov 3, 2010
user wrote:
Bill, I was referring to this site and public voice not the paper!!
who cares.....what is your problem with a vet? I believe his record in the service and the police dept speaks for itself. You must be a military dodger and one who would not defend your country if you were forced to..which would not be a bad idea. You might learn some respect!
No problem with vets,just one that tries to run a campaign on a vietnam story and an omega scandal investigation,whoopdeedoo, he was just a flat foot who put the handcuffs on ppl, I believe steve senteney spearheaded that phoney religious cults roundup, but you already know all that anyway. Bottom line cox wins ed loses wouldnt of made a difference either way,it all boils down to what the big fat prosicuter does with each case anyway.
Ashamed

Mattoon, IL

#53 Nov 3, 2010
coles county voters should be ashamed of themselves

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Neoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mcdevitt trapping cats in building 11 hr Problems 2
Mattoon Ladies Get Around (Apr '14) Wed Dumb girl 79
lenzi sewell smoking weed while pregnant (Jan '14) May 22 Gump 14
Beautiful Ladies on 33rd and Prairie Anyone kno... May 18 WOWZER 1
Amanda Daily May 16 Pills 1
When people hang themselves in a garage do they... (Sep '10) May 15 TRUMPGawD2016 9
BewareThis website infects your computer with ... (Oct '10) May 15 TRUMPGawD2016 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Neoga Mortgages