Judge sides with Sarah Bush over Padgett

Judge sides with Sarah Bush over Padgett

There are 5 comments on the Journal-Gazette story from Jun 22, 2007, titled Judge sides with Sarah Bush over Padgett. In it, Journal-Gazette reports that:

“To follow Padgett's logic, if it is a health care shortage area, then all covenants not-to-compete for a medical provider who is employed in such an area would be void. The evidence introduced at trial does not support that proposition.”

By NATHANIEL WEST, Staff Writer nwest@jg-tc.com UPDATED: NEOGA -- A judge this week agreed with Sarah Bush Lincoln Health Center that physician assistant David Padgett must not practice in or near Neoga for 11 ... via Journal-Gazette

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal-Gazette.

Staying Alive

Champaign, IL

#1 Oct 7, 2007
It seems to me the Judge in this case should have asked the residents for input. How can the Judge make a decision without input from the people it directly impacts. For many months now I have had to go other providers, and denied the provider of my choice. I do not fully know long term what this had done to my physical health. I do know that David had identified many health issues for many people, myself included. Relocating to a town where more healthcare providers are located would not have been necessary had the Judge let David practice in Neoga. I wonder if the Judge would like to pay our damages or expenses for having to relocate?

Seems that this Judge doesn't have the full picture of the damages. Take another look Judge and look at what was taken from us. There is a shortage of good healthcare and Sarah Bush is NOT the best judge of that one.
Sandy

Mattoon, IL

#2 Oct 8, 2007
This all has to do with money, pay offs to a judge that’s all. Politicians and Judges care about there self’s, they make good money (FAT PAY CHECKS), and with the extra pay offs on the side from big companies they make more money to buy speedboats etc. They just don’t care about the little guy making minimum wage.
Tommy

Mattoon, IL

#3 Oct 11, 2007
I agree, this has to do with a money pay off to this judge, and nothing more.
Ann

Mattoon, IL

#4 Oct 12, 2007
What is the judge's name????????
Randy

Mattoon, IL

#5 Oct 15, 2007
Good question, what is the judges’ name?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Neoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Indian/Pakistani young top Guy for Bottom Pakis... (Apr '14) 20 hr paki_lad92 18
Mattoon Ladies Get Around (Apr '14) Jul 25 Shannon Wilkerson 56
Skype (Jul '14) Jul 15 Dodge 4
gay tug glasgow with the chance of more glasgow Jul 15 deee12320 1
I need my dripping wet p***y filled tonight Jul 10 Axe-man 5
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Jul 10 Ivoted 38
News Public defender Lonnie Lutz has served Coles Co... (Jul '06) Aug '13 Old Ron Jeremy 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Neoga Mortgages