don't know but he should be in jail
just asking

Chanute, KS

#3 Jul 16, 2009
Huniting wrote:
what ever happened to shannon ellis?
just curious.
thanks.
So you can tell him his woman has become a forum celebrity? Why should he care, she claims that he raped her anyway. Then she used thier child to falsify a police report. He should be impressed. Why not ask certain local pd, like the one who was banging her and got her to help him fraud charges and use her kids to write the false reports? Then there are the ones that serve and protect them. Its nice to know that there are other cops around that can be trusted
just asking

Chanute, KS

#4 Jul 16, 2009
fred wrote:
don't know but he should be in jail
Don't count on it. His brother or cousin, or whatever,Jason was given 5 years in prison and was back on the street in less 4 months. I sat in the court room the day he was sentenced and was surprised to see him out harassing some guy on the street so quickly. He claims good behavior but that usually takes something like 18 months before eligible, right? That kind of thing happens a lot around here.
just asking

Chanute, KS

#5 Jul 16, 2009
Huniting wrote:
what ever happened to shannon ellis?
just curious.
thanks.
By the way, you spelled "hunting" wrong.
LMAO

Chanute, KS

#6 Jul 16, 2009
meth is good for the brain
Help

Coffeyville, KS

#7 Jul 16, 2009
just asking wrote:
<quoted text> So you can tell him his woman has become a forum celebrity? Why should he care, she claims that he raped her anyway. Then she used thier child to falsify a police report. He should be impressed. Why not ask certain local pd, like the one who was banging her and got her to help him fraud charges and use her kids to write the false reports? Then there are the ones that serve and protect them. Its nice to know that there are other cops around that can be trusted
whats the story? I havent seen or talked to him in several years. I didnt know he was in trouble. Last i knew he was with a girl named trisha.
can you fill me in?
A nieghbor

Chanute, KS

#8 Jul 17, 2009
Help wrote:
<quoted text>
whats the story? I havent seen or talked to him in several years. I didnt know he was in trouble. Last i knew he was with a girl named trisha.
can you fill me in?
Only that he has a child with this chick Stacy Arnold, she has a habit of claiming rape, then having a kid and getting child support and state help because of them. She has 3. She's the daughter of one the Arnold boys, not sure if its the cop or the meth freak. One the kids father, I think it's Ellis or Lamandola, isn't supposed to be around Stacy and the children. Something to do with the state taking her children, drugs. That's the most of what I know, other than whats in some of the other forums. I had heard about her stunt with the cop and when I saw the forum got interested in seeing what its really about. She's a real trouble maker. She has a cousin that lives in town, too. She got run out of Wichita, for causing trouble with her nieghbors. Can you believe she even told her nieghbors, here in town, that it was 'move or die?' Now that's something to brag about. As it stands, no one out there likes her much be cause she keeps making false calls to the police. They aren't happy because they moved out there for the quiet, not to have the cops running out there for nothing all the time. From what I understand, Stacy did the false call thing for a cop because Robin was afraid they would know it was her. You know it's to bad these girls are such trouble makers. Officer Arnold was a pretty decent guy and his brother had his problems, but he never hurt anyone on purpose. The guy that Stacy pressed the false charges on should have sued the pants off everybody involved. I hear the state was notified of the way Stacy got her children involved, but they didn't seem to think there was any thing wrong with it. If it was my daughter I would have beat her senseless than taken the children myself. I know of this 'talataos' and her kids from Dollar General,I spend a lot money there. I stayed out of the forums, she handles herself well. But she does right by her children and yet the youngest childs father managed to have the state trash her. He's not much of a dad. He rarely has anything to do with the boy. He just wanted someone to help support him, again. Suffice it to say, he's no better that Stacy. It's all a hell of a circle.
smartgirl

Parsons, KS

#9 Jul 17, 2009
Help wrote:
<quoted text>
can you fill me in?
Did she have a sister named triesa white? wonder what happened to her....
A nieghbor

Chanute, KS

#10 Jul 18, 2009
Not a clue. Apparently she didn't make such a big impact around here if she is. Ask Huntiting. If you go to the other posts he's in you'd see he is also John Doe and john doe and a few other aliases. It's all in his style of type and typing. He seems to think he knows everything about people he claims he doesn't know. Maybe he can answer your question since he does seem to know that crowd. Business partner, maybe? It's funny how SOME people seem to make accusations about someone they don"t really know, but get really wound up when they get accused in the same way. You really ought to check it out. Most of those topix show what this town is all about. I know. My family went through the same kind of crap when we got here. That's why we stay to ourselves. My brother moved here and was deemed a meth head and narc. He got beat up by the meth heads because they called him a narc because he kept beating false arrests in court. Now he's in Oklahoma and hasn't been bothered. Then again, he's not out looking for it like Hunitig.
Purple People Eater

Parsons, KS

#11 Jul 18, 2009
A nieghbor wrote:
Not a clue. Apparently she didn't make such a big impact around here if she is. Ask Huntiting. If you go to the other posts he's in you'd see he is also John Doe and john doe and a few other aliases. It's all in his style of type and typing. He seems to think he knows everything about people he claims he doesn't know. Maybe he can answer your question since he does seem to know that crowd. Business partner, maybe? It's funny how SOME people seem to make accusations about someone they don"t really know, but get really wound up when they get accused in the same way. You really ought to check it out. Most of those topix show what this town is all about. I know. My family went through the same kind of crap when we got here. That's why we stay to ourselves. My brother moved here and was deemed a meth head and narc. He got beat up by the meth heads because they called him a narc because he kept beating false arrests in court. Now he's in Oklahoma and hasn't been bothered. Then again, he's not out looking for it like Hunitig.
???
PMPL

Chanute, KS

#12 Jul 19, 2009
Purple People Eater wrote:
<quoted text>
???
Your even dumber than given credit. Name changes are a big COP-OUT so to speak. Be who you really are and quit treating other people like they're the stupid ones. Just because you have a problem with who you are, it's still the same face in the mirror. You're intelligence is slacking.

“just doing my thing”

Since: Jul 09

unfortunately neodesha

#13 Jul 21, 2009
A nieghbor wrote:
<quoted text> Only that he has a child with this chick Stacy Arnold, she has a habit of claiming rape, then having a kid and getting child support and state help because of them. She has 3. She's the daughter of one the Arnold boys, not sure if its the cop or the meth freak. One the kids father, I think it's Ellis or Lamandola, isn't supposed to be around Stacy and the children. Something to do with the state taking her children, drugs. That's the most of what I know, other than whats in some of the other forums. I had heard about her stunt with the cop and when I saw the forum got interested in seeing what its really about. She's a real trouble maker. She has a cousin that lives in town, too. She got run out of Wichita, for causing trouble with her nieghbors. Can you believe she even told her nieghbors, here in town, that it was 'move or die?' Now that's something to brag about. As it stands, no one out there likes her much be cause she keeps making false calls to the police. They aren't happy because they moved out there for the quiet, not to have the cops running out there for nothing all the time. From what I understand, Stacy did the false call thing for a cop because Robin was afraid they would know it was her. You know it's to bad these girls are such trouble makers. Officer Arnold was a pretty decent guy and his brother had his problems, but he never hurt anyone on purpose. The guy that Stacy pressed the false charges on should have sued the pants off everybody involved. I hear the state was notified of the way Stacy got her children involved, but they didn't seem to think there was any thing wrong with it. If it was my daughter I would have beat her senseless than taken the children myself. I know of this 'talataos' and her kids from Dollar General,I spend a lot money there. I stayed out of the forums, she handles herself well. But she does right by her children and yet the youngest childs father managed to have the state trash her. He's not much of a dad. He rarely has anything to do with the boy. He just wanted someone to help support him, again. Suffice it to say, he's no better that Stacy. It's all a hell of a circle.
are you sure u people have ur stories correct???
i kno shannons brother jason is not suppose to be around his wife amanda and her kids because he locked them all in the house and beat,tortured and tormented amanda for something like a week....she lost her kids to srs and then moved to kansas city went to court the judge told her as long as she didnt live in neodesha and/or was around jason she could have her kids back....well she got them back but moved right back to good ole neody and even went one step further and married jason elliss' sorry ass!!!!
and as far as i kno amanda still dont have her kids just has visitation with them...and jason is very much in the home and busily threatening young teenage girls out in fir annex with knives and shit....when the cops are called the cops just say now jason u need to put that knife away u kno ur not supposed to do this.....ummm huh?? what the hell???
these lil girls arent even 17 yrs old yet!!!
oh and jason has also threatened my daughter just because she is biracial.....and i pray for the day he tries to make good on his threats!!!
i do know that shannon stacy and all the kids are moving to indpendence in august....
opinion

Parsons, KS

#14 Jul 21, 2009
thanks for the update. I was just curious. Havent seen anyone in 5-6 years.

thanks.
talataos

Chanute, KS

#15 Jul 21, 2009
gladnot2bthere wrote:
<quoted text>
are you sure u people have ur stories correct???
i kno shannons brother jason is not suppose to be around his wife amanda and her kids because he locked them all in the house and beat,tortured and tormented amanda for something like a week....she lost her kids to srs and then moved to kansas city went to court the judge told her as long as she didnt live in neodesha and/or was around jason she could have her kids back....well she got them back but moved right back to good ole neody and even went one step further and married jason elliss' sorry ass!!!!
and as far as i kno amanda still dont have her kids just has visitation with them...and jason is very much in the home and busily threatening young teenage girls out in fir annex with knives and shit....when the cops are called the cops just say now jason u need to put that knife away u kno ur not supposed to do this.....ummm huh?? what the hell???
these lil girls arent even 17 yrs old yet!!!
oh and jason has also threatened my daughter just because she is biracial.....and i pray for the day he tries to make good on his threats!!!
i do know that shannon stacy and all the kids are moving to indpendence in august....
And yet he still walks the streets a free man, while Stacey has her kids writing false police reports to send someone to prison for something he didnt do and can be proven as he wasnt even there when she made the call to 911. We were in the courtroom the day he was given 5 years, but he was out in less than 4 months. And Shannon was supposedly there altho his name was crossed off as a witness. I find it hard to believe he allowed his child to used as she was. Of course Shannon wants to leave Neody. Even with Jason threatening frakin we have continued to tell the truth and offered the paper work as proof. They lie, threaten and destroy our lives and they are upstanding citizens. We live our lives and try to improve our lives and were called 'meth heads' and whiners...umm...huh?
talataos

Chanute, KS

#16 Jul 21, 2009
opinion wrote:
thanks for the update. I was just curious. Havent seen anyone in 5-6 years.
thanks.
Yeah right cloner
me again

Coffeyville, KS

#17 Jul 21, 2009
whats a cloner? why are you so happy all the time?
talataos

Chanute, KS

#18 Jul 22, 2009
me again wrote:
There you go lieng again! Im happy because I have proof right here on these forums that neodesha is run like a police state and the paperwork to back it up. Im not happy because your poor children are being raised like you.

“just doing my thing”

Since: Jul 09

unfortunately neodesha

#19 Jul 22, 2009
me again wrote:
i am really super glad i no longer live in neodesha....its delusional paranoid people like this one who just thrives one drama drama drama....they seem to think they know the absolute truth about everyone and everything but yet in still when i said what i said about shannons brother jason.....she copied pasted and commented using the same story only changing the names back to shannon and stacy when infact the story was about jason and amanda???
then harps and sings to the highest heavens about police cover up.....
i am starting to sense we are dealing with an unstable person here.......
talataos

Chanute, KS

#20 Jul 22, 2009
gladnot2bthere wrote:
<quoted text>
i am really super glad i no longer live in neodesha....its delusional paranoid people like this one who just thrives one drama drama drama....they seem to think they know the absolute truth about everyone and everything but yet in still when i said what i said about shannons brother jason.....she copied pasted and commented using the same story only changing the names back to shannon and stacy when infact the story was about jason and amanda???
then harps and sings to the highest heavens about police cover up.....
i am starting to sense we are dealing with an unstable person here.......
I didnt copy/paste anything moron. Shannons broyher isnt Jason either. So who cant keep a straight story. I did however find out something you DONT know. Mike and Sean grew up and are paying for the things that they did in the past. They no longer have anything to do with Jason because he wont grow up. Yet the cops still pat Jason on the back and follow Mike and Sean around trying to get something on them. Did you take note of the words 'GREW UP' They have spent the last year getting clean and working themselves into decent lives but the cops want to mess that up in favor of Jason. Seems familiar. So does your hypocrisy. You sound just like the cops that have come on here. Is there a special reason for that? You jerk our chains for agreeing with you, then complain about the same type of crap were talking about. How does that work?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Neodesha Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Horrible Service at Woods Lumber 56 min ProWoods 38
Dr. Osborn 1 hr Nonena 44
Rock Hulse 1 hr Nonena 12
Is Ghost Town Coming going to run for office? 2 hr American doll 7
Dairy Queen Manager 3 hr ghost town coming 48
Boycott Gay Businesses in Indy 4 hr Not PC Enuff for ya 28
We Won 5 hr ghost town coming 130
More from around the web

Neodesha People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE