Never ever forget it

Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all." - United we Stand... We the People.
fredonian

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Amen to that!
wtf

Spring Hill, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

you forgot UNDER GOD
reasoning with fools

Coffeyville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Never ever forget it wrote:
"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all." - United we Stand... We the People.
So why bother posting this if you weren't going to post it correctly? You can't "cherry pick" the pledge moron!
correct

Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
you forgot UNDER GOD
I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
correct

Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

reasoning with fools wrote:
<quoted text>
So why bother posting this if you weren't going to post it correctly? You can't "cherry pick" the pledge moron!
my mistake - by the way ,moron will get you a black eye you see me in person ok sparky?- twit... "I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
you cant your the fool

Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

<quoted text>
before you engage your mouth think first ok. it saves a little time. now pay real close Attention -ok ? moron... "In 1954, Congress after a campaign by the Knights of Columbus, added the words,'under God,' to the Pledge. The Pledge was now both a patriotic oath and a public prayer." = whine about something else knumbskull !!!
wtf

Spring Hill, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

calm down its not the end of the world yet
reasoning with fools

Coffeyville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

you cant your the fool wrote:
<quoted text> before you engage your mouth think first ok. it saves a little time. now pay real close Attention -ok ? moron... "In 1954, Congress after a campaign by the Knights of Columbus, added the words,'under God,' to the Pledge. The Pledge was now both a patriotic oath and a public prayer." = whine about something else knumbskull !!!
That only means that at this point in the game ANY idiot with the iq of plant life would know the correct way to say it!!! Don't get mad at me because you can't get something right. That's the sign of a child, not someone I fear giving me a black eye. We can all be tough behind the computer screen scooter. It's not the frightening!!! Now run along and bully elsewhere, your anonymous online threats just don't pack much punch!
ahh you be dumb

Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

<quoted text>
That only means that at this point in the game ANY idiot with the iq of plant life would know the correct way to say it!!! Don't get mad at me because you can't get something right. That's the sign of a child, not someone I fear giving me a black eye. We can all be tough behind the computer screen scooter. It's not the frightening!!! Now run along and bully elsewhere, your anonymous online threats just don't pack much punch!
ahhh - I'm dealing with an idiot, nevermind . you can't argue with stupids like you. carry on doo dah.you can't read to well can you. or you would have understood. but I understand your probably challenged mentally so I won't pick on you anymore.
ahh you be dumb

Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

"In 1954, Congress after a campaign by the Knights of Columbus, added the words,'under God,' to the Pledge. The Pledge was now both a patriotic oath and a public prayer." = whine about something else knumbskull !!! or can't you read?
reasoning with fools

Coffeyville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

ahh you be dumb wrote:
"In 1954, Congress after a campaign by the Knights of Columbus, added the words,'under God,' to the Pledge. The Pledge was now both a patriotic oath and a public prayer." = whine about something else knumbskull !!! or can't you read?
Stutter issue?
ahh you be dumb

Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

<quoted text>
Stutter issue?
you sure do
ahh

Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

wtf wrote:
calm down its not the end of the world yet
it's real close.....
fix the star on mound

Warrensburg, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
Beliver

Independence, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

I think it would be great if the Westboro Baptist Church would come to our school and lead the daily pray and pledge. Then provide a program on the true and righteous worship of Under GOD in the pledge. In other words careful what you wish for you may just get it.

The Under god was only inserted in response to the cold war with Russia.
Dont like it leave

Warrensburg, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Beliver wrote:
I think it would be great if the Westboro Baptist Church would come to our school and lead the daily pray and pledge. Then provide a program on the true and righteous worship of Under GOD in the pledge. In other words careful what you wish for you may just get it.
you ought have your azz kicked up between your shoulder blades you babbling jakkazz - you idiot ! you probably are a phelps. You don't have the brains God give a roving pissant. "One nation under God" is a very good thing to believe in, you propoganda spreading FOOL ! Supporting phelps around here will get you hurt bad. I was at the funeral here in Fredonia when the phelps were here too, to protest the funeral of a decorated soldier. They almost didn't get to go home. They shoulda let the bikers deal with them accordingly.---- you traitor !!!
WTF

Osage City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Beliver wrote:
the westboro Baptist church is not welcome around my children it wont be good
Beliver

Independence, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Ah so we can only have one nation under your god and only the freedom of your religion. What happens when someone believes in a god or religion you do not approve of? What about people who do not believe in god at all. Are you prepared to be labeled the American Taliban?
WTF

Osage City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Beliver wrote:
Ah so we can only have one nation under your god and only the freedom of your religion. What happens when someone believes in a god or religion you do not approve of? What about people who do not believe in god at all. Are you prepared to be labeled the American Taliban?
belive what you want but keep it away from me and my children that is there warning

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Neodesha Discussions

Search the Neodesha Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who are the real foes of Riverside Park and Zoo? 16 min are there any foes really 99
Should Arco Building be renamed? 1 hr LOL 5
'Losing Iraq' on PBS 4 hr worse 5
CNA school 5 hr Concerned Staff at CCC 6
Independence Mosque 5 hr response 14
I know this sounds like grovelling 6 hr fredo 6
franks bird dawgs 6 hr Prudhommes Daddy 55
•••
•••

Neodesha News Video

•••
•••

Neodesha Jobs