is this the best and brightest?
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
The Truth

Aransas Pass, TX

#41 Feb 3, 2013
How many of you griping about Hoite Caston voted in the election that handed him a seat on the ICC board? My theory is if you don't vote, you shouldn't complain about what you get. Get off your lazy rears, register to vote, and vote...then you can gripe all you want.
Info needd

United States

#42 Feb 3, 2013
Exactly when are the primary and general elections. I travel with my work so I need to vote absentee. Thanks
Answer

Aransas Pass, TX

#44 Feb 3, 2013
Info needd wrote:
Exactly when are the primary and general elections. I travel with my work so I need to vote absentee. Thanks
The primary election is February 26th, but must you register by February 5th.

The general election is April 2, but you must register by March 11th.

You can vote prior to the election at the Montgomery County Court House (from 8:30-5:00), voting there ends at noon on the day before the election. Hope this helps and hope you vote!!!!
Bus Riley

Ingleside, TX

#45 Feb 3, 2013
The Truth wrote:
How many of you griping about Hoite Caston voted in the election that handed him a seat on the ICC board? My theory is if you don't vote, you shouldn't complain about what you get. Get off your lazy rears, register to vote, and vote...then you can gripe all you want.
Thank you very much, but I've voted against Dirt Boy Caston in all of his 100 or so runs for office in the last 15 or 20 years.
too funny

United States

#46 Feb 3, 2013
Rebel wrote:
College employee and political watcher here: Every community eventually has an elected official like Caston. He was elected as a mathematical fluke: a large number of people split the "sane people" vote, and the anti-sports, pro-theater liberals turned out for Caston. But it's always a mistake to elect a crazy person, even if that crazy person agrees with you on some things. He's a real morale-killer at the college. But we're stuck with him.
Caston is not the only think killing morale at ICC. It is the indecision, and constant unproductive meetings, the few "gods" who make all the rules, and the few loud mouths that only listen to themsel es or those tbat pat them on their backs for a job not done.
The Truth

Aransas Pass, TX

#47 Feb 3, 2013
Bus Riley wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you very much, but I've voted against Dirt Boy Caston in all of his 100 or so runs for office in the last 15 or 20 years.
If you voted then you've earned the right to complain as much as you want.Just keep on voting....especially on February 26th.We need to thin out the problems instead of elect them.
allforchrist

United States

#48 Feb 3, 2013
too funny wrote:
<quoted text>Caston is not the only think killing morale at ICC. It is the indecision, and constant unproductive meetings, the few "gods" who make all the rules, and the few loud mouths that only listen to themsel es or those tbat pat them on their backs for a job not done.
Frankly, I don't think this person has been to an ICC board meeting and listened to Caston's sermons. Most of the productivity at ICC seems to have been despite Caston's best efforts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Neodesha Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DHS Chemical & Biological Testing 4 hr GWW 1
What is up with Bike Shop downtown ? 5 hr ghost town coming 4
Is Trump a Russian plant? (Dec '16) 6 hr Free Melania 66
Jobs 6 hr Virginia 1
ICC Faculty succumb to split personality disorder 8 hr Fetid 39
Indy Pile of Crap Reporter (Oct '15) 12 hr reality check 238
Fire Department 13 hr reality check 52

Neodesha Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Neodesha Mortgages