UPPERCUT boxing club
Supporter

Independence, KS

#43 Nov 25, 2011
I think Henry does a great job for the youth of the community. He just needs to quit using the race cards when anything negative is said about him, however.
whatever_28

Independence, KS

#44 Nov 25, 2011
Pretty much he has good character and good intentions but don't teach certain f_cked up kids to fight that simple.
someone1

United States

#45 Nov 27, 2011
Henry dont even bother with responding to this crap. The evidence speaks for itself. If you had some type of major flaw you wouldnt be as successful as you are in this town full of small minded, unethical fools. Keep up the good work!
Independence KS

Aransas Pass, TX

#46 Dec 17, 2011
Henry is a good and very caring man.
whatever_28

Independence, KS

#47 Dec 18, 2011
Independence KS wrote:
Henry is a good and very caring man.
Ok no sh_t we all know hes a good person,but don't teach sociopathic kids to fight. Be selective of whom you train to box,because I know several kids hes taught that he should not have. These kids already have enough mental problems and he made them more better in some ways,as long as thay don't abuse it.
duh

United States

#49 Dec 18, 2011
There Will Be Blood wrote:
Do you think that these certain kids you refer to, if not taught to box responsibly, professionally, with discipline and rules, from a father figure, won't eventually learn how to fight on their own?
You can't explain anything to Whatever28, this dude stares at orange cartons because they say concentrate!
Jae W

United States

#50 Mar 28, 2012
How do I reach Henry? I am an athlete from South Carolina.
Mcmolly

United States

#51 Mar 29, 2012
Jae W wrote:
How do I reach Henry? I am an athlete from South Carolina.
Go to club. Or call him
attitude polk

Gardner, KS

#52 Sep 12, 2012
henry is my coaach and has been for a long time he is a great guy and does alot for his community and deserves respect he truley cares about the youth
Scout

Independence, KS

#53 Sep 18, 2012

http://www.morningsun.net/news/x920808641/PAT...

If you want to know about Henry- all you have to do is ask him...or the hundreds of people who support him. If he yells at your kid- your kid deserves it. Henry demands respect and unlike many- he actually deserves it. There might be people donating behind the scenes but this man puts in the hours.
Scout

Independence, KS

#54 Sep 18, 2012
bath salts

United States

#55 Jan 30, 2013
3 tours in Vietnam huh? really? You did 3 tours?? BS!!!!!!!!!! I checked!!! YOU DID NOT!5702
Bub

Severy, KS

#56 Jan 30, 2013
I know he was there and that makes him one up on you
Kahill

Seattle, WA

#57 Jan 31, 2013
bath salts wrote:
3 tours in Vietnam huh? really? You did 3 tours?? BS!!!!!!!!!! I checked!!! YOU DID NOT!5702
Please advise on how you checked. Are you in the Armed Forces or some agency that gives you access to government service? In other words, source please.
No comparison

Canton, OK

#58 Jan 31, 2013
I have had children in upper cut AND the Christian karate school, and I can ASSURE you they are not even in the same league! Someone above mentioned something about coaches screaming n belittling like Henry does....well I can tell you the RESPECT for master Lewis is tenfold what the respect for Henry is! Master Lewis is always respectful, never screams cold words, and always looks for the best in the people he teaches! Yes, the karate class is expensive, And i think the money they are making is a very very lot! I keep praying that tiny bit of greed may lighten up and they start offering scholarships or assistance to families that have talented and motivated kids, but can't afford the monthly fees, I have nothing ill to say about master Lewis and my son attended for many years! Never once did I hear him yell or disrespect or in ANY way treat the kids the way Henry does! Never!! Maybe Henry could go take a couple of classes from Lewis and learn how to properly train ALL kids, black white, yellow or whatever! Henry just wants to die a hero, and maybe he has touched a few, and made a difference, even if it was just one, I guess it's worth mentioning. BUT he is a mean hateful self centered close minded man, whom will not have the privilege to train my children again. He blew that opportunity! I'd like to scream the things in his face that he did my children's, but I'm better enough to know that's not the proper way to get through to, or gain respect from anyone.
lol

United States

#59 Jan 31, 2013
No comparison wrote:
I have had children in upper cut AND the Christian karate school, and I can ASSURE you they are not even in the same league! Someone above mentioned something about coaches screaming n belittling like Henry does....well I can tell you the RESPECT for master Lewis is tenfold what the respect for Henry is! Master Lewis is always respectful, never screams cold words, and always looks for the best in the people he teaches! Yes, the karate class is expensive, And i think the money they are making is a very very lot! I keep praying that tiny bit of greed may lighten up and they start offering scholarships or assistance to families that have talented and motivated kids, but can't afford the monthly fees, I have nothing ill to say about master Lewis and my son attended for many years! Never once did I hear him yell or disrespect or in ANY way treat the kids the way Henry does! Never!! Maybe Henry could go take a couple of classes from Lewis and learn how to properly train ALL kids, black white, yellow or whatever! Henry just wants to die a hero, and maybe he has touched a few, and made a difference, even if it was just one, I guess it's worth mentioning. BUT he is a mean hateful self centered close minded man, whom will not have the privilege to train my children again. He blew that opportunity! I'd like to scream the things in his face that he did my children's, but I'm better enough to know that's not the proper way to get through to, or gain respect from anyone.
You and your kids are wussy
source

United States

#60 Jan 31, 2013
If henry can prove that he did 3 tours the argument is over he won. He did not do 3 tours. I did 12 tours in iraq.... prove that I didnt.. prove unicorns dont exist...
bosshogg

Aransas Pass, TX

#61 Jan 31, 2013
Henry the director of uppercut boxing club has most of you fooled! I was very glad to look and see that their were others wondering.Henry craves the praise of men.He uses the noble,free for the kids attitude.Inside and underneath his surface is a self serving egotistical,short,old,stubborn ,bitter,negro.He brags about being an "AMTREAK HOBO".He laughs and talks about his different ways to beg.Pro-panhandler.He is on some kind of mental illness money that his sister in California.Some kind of government fraud since the uncle tom bootlicking punk lives in kansas. Watch your kids.Stay on this faggot moms.PERVERT ALERT!!!!!
bosshogg

Aransas Pass, TX

#62 Jan 31, 2013
Henry is a donation seeking,weed smoking geeky jerk!He gets high like jamaican mountain men.He buys weed everyother day. He has alot of people fooled.Henry was never a boxer either..Henry iss a boxing groupie!!Tell the truth henry,you like a good sweaty boxer.Report this FAKE!!! If any mother continues to let your kids go under henry are foolish and have been warned...
mavrick

Aransas Pass, TX

#63 Jan 31, 2013
Henry takes advice and instructions from a woman Pastor-That is all that you need to know,TWISTED...Read in the book of Timothy and look what it says that your pastor must be like. I love women dont get me wrong ,but he is twisted.I think he is a little mentally handicap.By any means this man is no Tony Turner.He is a scam artist,a theif.Sick individual.He cuts the grass of drugdealers in the summer for sacks of weed.He goes and talks behind the backs of the same people that always have a bag of weed for him.If you are not giving any money to him,he is a hateful backbitten nerd.He hates other blacks who wont give him money.Wake up people!!!Alert!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Neodesha Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Property Tax Increase 3 hr ghost town coming 31
Tia Wright Snitches on whole town 4 hr Bozo 14
Cherryvale lost cat 5 hr Janikins 8
How did this city employee get hired 5 hr Tyrone Biggums 30
Schmitt VS Peck 7 hr WALLY515 11
7/20 Reporter From the Mayor Column 16 hr question 9
Town slut all banged up again Jul 19 Sweet 3

Neodesha Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance