White men cant be trusted

White men cant be trusted

Posted in the Neodesha Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
0prah twenty twenty

United States

#1 Sep 28, 2018
After all of the truth has come out I have concluded that white men cant be trusted and I will never vote for another one
FTW

Junction City, KS

#2 Sep 28, 2018
good luck with that

Since: Oct 10

Independence, Kansas

#3 Sep 28, 2018
0prah twenty twenty wrote:
After all of the truth has come out I have concluded that white men cant be trusted and I will never vote for another one
Truth? it was a she said, he said kind of thing.

If the truth was going to come out, it should have been years ago when the events allegedly occurred. No one reported it then and now any accusations are mere conjecture. She said...he said.

Not all men are alike. Some have a heart of gold...others... not so much. So, you are going to judge all men by the actions of a rotten few? Sexist are you?

And...and, what does being white have to do with anything? The same argument applies...judging a person by the color of their skin...racist are you?

For shame on your opinion, but I will defend your right to express it.

I will point out that my vote will probably cancel out your vote, so you might as well no even bother...LOL

Damn...I enjoy this too much! Gotta quit...
Oprah twenty twenty

United States

#5 Sep 28, 2018
Indy_Dick wrote:
<quoted text>Truth? it was a she said, he said kind of thing.

If the truth was going to come out, it should have been years ago when the events allegedly occurred. No one reported it then and now any accusations are mere conjecture. She said...he said.

Not all men are alike. Some have a heart of gold...others... not so much. So, you are going to judge all men by the actions of a rotten few? Sexist are you?

And...and, what does being white have to do with anything? The same argument applies...judging a person by the color of their skin...racist are you?

For shame on your opinion, but I will defend your right to express it.

I will point out that my vote will probably cancel out your vote, so you might as well no even bother...LOL

Damn...I enjoy this too much! Gotta quit...
You sound like a total racist. You probably don't even believe in white privilege. I never here of any of the other ethnic legislatures out raping women.
notraciest

Coffeyville, KS

#6 Sep 28, 2018
0prah twenty twenty wrote:
After all of the truth has come out I have concluded that white men cant be trusted and I will never vote for another one
If someone said that about black men on here you would be hollering how raciest they are.
Why shouldn't everyone think you are raciest?
FTW

Junction City, KS

#7 Sep 28, 2018
Oprah twenty twenty wrote:
<quoted text>

You sound like a total racist. You probably don't even believe in white privilege. I never here of any of the other ethnic legislatures out raping women.
maybe instead of running your mouth open your eyes the prisons are full of the other ethnic people that rape women
WTF

United States

#8 Sep 28, 2018
Oprah twenty twenty wrote:
<quoted text>

You sound like a total racist. You probably don't even believe in white privilege. I never here of any of the other ethnic legislatures out raping women.
Hey dumbass you spelled hear wrong
Oprah twenty twenty

United States

#10 Sep 29, 2018
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>

Hey dumbass you spelled hear wrong
Hey smartass you spelled her wrong.
Opinionated lady in red

United States

#11 Sep 29, 2018
Oprah twenty twenty wrote:
<quoted text>

You sound like a total racist. You probably don't even believe in white privilege. I never here of any of the other ethnic legislatures out raping women.
What the hell is an “ ethnic legislatures”? You don’t even make good sense.
Uncle Cracker

Kingman, AZ

#12 Sep 29, 2018
Another un-educated idiot!! Go somewhere where there aren't white people, we have no issues with that.
Disdain

Santa Fe, NM

#13 Sep 30, 2018
Uncle Cracker wrote:
Another un-educated idiot!! Go somewhere where there aren't white people, we have no issues with that.
I'm sure the idiot who posted this thread will enjoy the 20 minutes before they're necklaced in the Town Square for a voodoo ritual.
Global Jewish government

United States

#14 Oct 1, 2018
Disdain wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm sure the idiot who posted this thread will enjoy the 20 minutes before they're necklaced in the Town Square for a voodoo ritual.
Maybe he can get a position washing feces off the sidewalk and into the mote at the new town square
Africant

Santa Fe, NM

#15 Oct 1, 2018
Global Jewish government wrote:
<quoted text>

Maybe he can get a position washing feces off the sidewalk and into the mote at the new town square
Caring about crap on streets is a white people problem. Shaun "Talcum X" said so!
UyLEE

Brookville, KS

#16 Oct 1, 2018
A black man can't be trusted when it pertains to love. Many women to love they can't be troubled to marry or be with just one must keep making the rounds. PAPA was a rolling stone
Oprah twenty twenty

United States

#17 Oct 2, 2018
UyLEE wrote:
A black man can't be trusted when it pertains to love. Many women to love they can't be troubled to marry or be with just one must keep making the rounds. PAPA was a rolling stone
O hell no. My man is black and he loves me. And if he do go after other women it's probably because of something I did wrong. He loves our children and watches them and takes care of them. White men don't have enough love to spare anyway you can have all them you hoes want.
Sky

Ardmore, OK

#18 Oct 2, 2018
Oprah twenty twenty wrote:
<quoted text>
O hell no. My man is black and he loves me. And if he do go after other women it's probably because of something I did wrong. He loves our children and watches them and takes care of them. White men don't have enough love to spare anyway you can have all them you hoes want.

Breaks my heart that you think it's ok for him to cheat for any reason. It's not your fault!
agree

Allen, KS

#19 Oct 2, 2018
Oprah twenty twenty wrote:
<quoted text>

You sound like a total racist. You probably don't even believe in white privilege. I never here of any of the other ethnic legislatures out raping women.
Don't believe she said he raped her. She said she thought she would be raped and there is a difference. And I know someone who had a person say the same thing about them and it absolutely was not true. The person said I thought I was going to be raped. That person happened to be a he.
Toll

Santa Fe, NM

#20 Oct 2, 2018
Oprah twenty twenty wrote:
<quoted text>
O hell no. My man is black and he loves me. And if he do go after other women it's probably because of something I did wrong. He loves our children and watches them and takes care of them. White men don't have enough love to spare anyway you can have all them you hoes want.
So you're a coalburner. Ill laugh when you get nicole brown simpson'd
Edjumucaytud

United States

#21 Oct 12, 2018
#1. It’s “hear”, as in listen. Not “here” as in place.
#2. Ethnic legislatures? The governing body of a country or state.....add ethnic and that means an entire governing body of a country or homogenized group of a certain race, which means governmental gang rape.
Interesting choice of words....
Imablackman

United States

#22 Oct 12, 2018
This was a Democrat move. It was lies, look into FBI stuff. Look into other psychologists evaluations. She didn’t pursue further action. Democratic/HRC/Soros, etc whatever conspiracy theory you want plant. This is the lowest of low to keep a semi-conservative out of the Supreme Court.
As for that, look at the track record of Republicans with votes on slavery, votes on women being able to vote etc vs. Democrats. Then look into Roe vs. Wade and who started planned parenthood. That was started to KEEP THE POPULATION OF BLACK PEOPLE LOW...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Neodesha Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IndependenceKansas red dit discussion 20 min Opiniknated 31
Cobalt/Malibu 27 min GTT 3
Cherryvale will immediately turn to a new bond ... 30 min GTT 37
The first of the democrats slaves show up at bo... 53 min Dem plantation 1
Apology to a DQ Customer 1 hr Cho stoppers 4
Next USD 447/Cherryvale bond election - 2019 or... 2 hr ghost town coming 1
Vintage Wed wrong 17

Neodesha Jobs

Personal Finance

Neodesha Mortgages