Independence, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Not only have the prices went up their costumer service is poor! A few weeks ago I had a bug in my noodles and the lady still wanted us to pay and last week I had a friend eat there and the food was hard as if it had been still been sitting there since lunch! Health department should go in there and shut them down!!!
confused

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Really? I went in there not to long ago and the food was alright.. the waitress seemed overloaded or just inexperienced. But the prices just seemed higher.
true!

Independence, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

[QUOTE who="yes!!"]Not only have the prices went up their costumer service is poor! A few weeks ago I had a bug in my noodles and the lady still wanted us to pay and last week I had a friend eat there and the food was hard as if it had been still been sitting there since lunch! Health department should go in there and shut them down!!![/QUOTE] I ate there during the summer and found a fly in my food!! The food is gross and the service there has went down hill!
Yuck

Chanute, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

More than once we have seen dirty dishes on clean dishes pile. Moldy looking broccoli!! After over looking this the food was fine.
eewww

Independence, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Yuck wrote:
More than once we have seen dirty dishes on clean dishes pile. Moldy looking broccoli!! After over looking this the food was fine.
after seeing that crap why would you still eat the food! Yuck
Dont make me laugh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Eat there all the time. Its ok for me
bath salts

Independence, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

I eat there all the time. I love it. THe only problem is after I eat there in one hour im sitting on the toilet dropping a chocalate payday out of my ass
Bath Salts

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Someone using my username to post ignorance.

Since: Oct 10

Independence, Kansas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Bath Salts wrote:
Someone using my username to post ignorance.
Don't like it, then register your name so we know it's you next time...
independencegirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

I heard that as soon as they sell their house and chinese chef they are moving to new mexico!
momac

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

I know for a fact the owner did his wife oh so wrong.. messing with the smiling young slim waitress.. dumping his wife for her!! I was there his wife was so down in the dumps that day... YES, the health dept. NEEDS to pay a visit there!! Many times I have had dirty dishes on clean ones.. seen old dried food mixed with fresh.. Ahhhh NOoooo I DON'T eat there NO MORE!! Nasty Nasty...
jesus for buddist

Independence, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

I dont think they will sell and go to new mexico any time soon. The waitress that hooked up with the owner found some one to marry her friend and bring her over here too. Anyway I dont know if they could ever have as good of business then they do in this town of low expectations.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Neodesha Discussions

Search the Neodesha Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jeff King 8 min wally515 47
KS Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutio... (Oct '10) 23 min jeffry helms 5,744
good ol candlerock 1 hr keep em loaded 1
Cessna leadership- WTF??? 1 hr Yea Right 17
Question for you all old timers 2 hr McMolly 15
Independence country club 4 hr Rude 12
Pete tucker case 4 hr Friday 3
•••
•••
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••