Comments
1 - 20 of 37 Comments Last updated Jan 30, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Help Yourself

Independence, KS

#1 Nov 21, 2012
Well the nut job doesn’t fall far from the tree. Jessie Jackson Jr got caught doing what politicians do, lying, cheating, and stealing. Of course he is from Illinois and the son of a prominent liar who is friends with that less than honest al Sharpton (who is a joke).
The point is, are all democratic politicians criminals? Or just the ones who get caught?
One more thing isn’t there another crook in Washington that is from Chicago? I know there is but cannot for the life of me remember who…
not buying it

Coffeyville, KS

#2 Nov 21, 2012
paul wellstone was one. it was a real tragedy he was killed in a plane crash.
Dale

Independence, KS

#3 Nov 21, 2012
Help Yourself wrote:
Well the nut job doesn’t fall far from the tree. Jessie Jackson Jr got caught doing what politicians do, lying, cheating, and stealing. Of course he is from Illinois and the son of a prominent liar who is friends with that less than honest al Sharpton (who is a joke).
The point is, are all democratic politicians criminals? Or just the ones who get caught?
One more thing isn’t there another crook in Washington that is from Chicago? I know there is but cannot for the life of me remember who…
You've conveniently forgotten Tricky "I'm Not a Crook" Dick, the ultimate Republican politician.
carlin

United States

#4 Nov 21, 2012
NO!!!!!!
not really

Jefferson City, MO

#5 Nov 21, 2012
they lie and do anything possible to get elected, then they forget all the "promises" they made to get elected
Yeah right

United States

#6 Nov 22, 2012
Romney was honest. Thing is people did not want honest. They wanted cool. They wanted promises thay are impossible to keep. They wanted an illusionist, and they got it.. Thank God my state of Kansas and Oklahoma were able to see through it, for all the good it did.
old dawg

Independence, KS

#7 Nov 22, 2012
Yeah right wrote:
Romney was honest. Thing is people did not want honest. They wanted cool. They wanted promises thay are impossible to keep. They wanted an illusionist, and they got it.. Thank God my state of Kansas and Oklahoma were able to see through it, for all the good it did.
You mean this guy.
http://youtu.be/-wTjBSpf8tM
Agree

Roswell, NM

#8 Nov 22, 2012
We have probably one of the most dishonest presidents of all time right now. Where is he from? CHICAGO.
Help Yourself

Independence, KS

#9 Nov 22, 2012
Agree wrote:
We have probably one of the most dishonest presidents of all time right now. Where is he from? CHICAGO.
I do believe you are correct. Odd why is that?
ah yup

United States

#10 Nov 22, 2012
old dawg wrote:
<quoted text> You mean this guy.
http://youtu.be/-wTjBSpf8tM
Why can you not say what you want us to know instead of posting a youtube link? I'mn not going to follow no youtubre link. If it contains something you believe proves Romney dishonest, tell us then post your link in support.Me I'd rather see a major news organisation, and I don't menan MSNC.

Matter of fact dose not look like a true youutube link, looks like some kind of mnockoff. youtu.be?
The real McMolly

United States

#11 Nov 22, 2012
I have yet to meet an honest politician in my life.
Ronald

Independence, KS

#12 Nov 22, 2012
The real McMolly wrote:
I have yet to meet an honest politician in my life.
Think again. You've met Micky Webb and told us all what a wonderful, honest human being that particular politician is.

Since: Jan 12

Independence, KS

#13 Nov 22, 2012
I think compromise has become so routine to them that they have no real principles left.
run from the truth

Wichita, KS

#14 Nov 22, 2012
ah yup wrote:
<quoted text>Why can you not say what you want us to know instead of posting a youtube link? I'mn not going to follow no youtubre link. If it contains something you believe proves Romney dishonest, tell us then post your link in support.Me I'd rather see a major news organisation, and I don't menan MSNC.
Matter of fact dose not look like a true youutube link, looks like some kind of mnockoff. youtu.be?
Sorry you do not want to be bothered with the facts. The video collection of Mitt The Flipper in his own words will turn your stomach.
old dawg

Independence, KS

#15 Nov 22, 2012
ah yup wrote:
<quoted text>Why can you not say what you want us to know instead of posting a youtube link? I'mn not going to follow no youtubre link. If it contains something you believe proves Romney dishonest, tell us then post your link in support.Me I'd rather see a major news organisation, and I don't menan MSNC.
LMAO!!!! Are you serious. You want me to list all of Mitt's flip flops. There are SOOOOO many. Better yet pick an issue besides religon (because that's off limit for Mitt) and I bet he flip flopped on it. Since you are too lazy to click on a link here is a list of some issues he flipped on.
lobbyists
health care
auto bailout
gun rights
social sercurity
abortion
immigration
stem cell research
minimum wage
gays in the military
fannie mae & freddy
AND THE BIG ONE.......Reganomics (GASP!!!!!)
uh huh

United States

#16 Nov 23, 2012
old dawg wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!!! Are you serious. You want me to list all of Mitt's flip flops. There are SOOOOO many. Better yet pick an issue besides religon (because that's off limit for Mitt) and I bet he flip flopped on it. Since you are too lazy to click on a link here is a list of some issues he flipped on.
lobbyists
health care
auto bailout
gun rights
social sercurity
abortion
immigration
stem cell research
minimum wage
gays in the military
fannie mae & freddy
AND THE BIG ONE.......Reganomics (GASP!!!!!)
And I suppose yo voted Obama. Talk about Flippers, hell they made a weekly show about him in the early seventies.
You can twist the words any way you want.. You will belive what you want. It does not change the man. He lost, you can stop the twisting and word parsing.
roger

Independence, KS

#17 Nov 23, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>Think again. You've met Micky Webb and told us all what a wonderful, honest human being that particular politician is.
Micky isn't elected - do you consider every public employee a politician?
old dawg

Independence, KS

#18 Nov 23, 2012
uh huh wrote:
<quoted text>And I suppose yo voted Obama. Talk about Flippers, hell they made a weekly show about him in the early seventies.
You can twist the words any way you want.. You will belive what you want. It does not change the man. He lost, you can stop the twisting and word parsing.
See, that is the reason why I put up the link. If I said something about Rommney someone would say "media bias" or "twisting words". Everything on the link is Rommney speaking IN HIS OWN WORDS. As far as stop because we know he lost, I suggest people not responding to my post directly, unless they want a response in return.
The real McMolly

United States

#19 Nov 23, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Think again. You've met Micky Webb and told us all what a wonderful, honest human being that particular politician is.
yeah lol

Have made no judgement on Mickey Webb. Jury still out.
uh huh

United States

#20 Nov 23, 2012
old dawg wrote:
<quoted text>See, that is the reason why I put up the link. If I said something about Rommney someone would say "media bias" or "twisting words". Everything on the link is Rommney speaking IN HIS OWN WORDS. As far as stop because we know he lost, I suggest people not responding to my post directly, unless they want a response in return.
WTF is that supposed to mean?..You're bitching about someone responding even though you say the reason for the thread is to get people to respond?

It was pointed out that Obama himself has flipped as much, or more than any including Romney, yet you prefer to over look that simple fact in your zeal to belittle Romney as if the election is still going on.

You take the cake.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Neodesha Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frankies Dawgs under new direction 45 min felonindy 16
KS Kansas Voting Disqualification Amendment - Ment... (Oct '10) 1 hr erdik clary 270
Neeowallah 2013 1 hr Reldeenk 2
ISIS Operating On Southern Border 2 hr Indy_Dick 3
the Citizen newspaper (Nov '13) 2 hr William Randolph ... 10
mom attempts to drown baby (Jun '11) 4 hr Teacher 36
This quote is essential when it comes to how th... 6 hr Sigg Mond 63
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Wilson County was issued at September 01 at 3:39PM CDT

•••

Neodesha News Video

•••
•••

Neodesha Jobs