So Who Are The Snitchinest Rats Of Ol...

So Who Are The Snitchinest Rats Of Ol Neody These Days???

Posted in the Neodesha Forum

terry the teradactile

United States

#1 Oct 22, 2015
As I was perched up in my rack the other day I was wondering to myself just who are leading rats these days. Anymore I'm pretty much a OK grumpy bird but en again I had a nice miserable life in a cage with other birds lol. Enough about me let's get to the exciting results please.
Tank and the tracks

Sperry, OK

#2 Oct 23, 2015
The biggest snitches are the scum that couldn't handle school, can't handle working 40 hrs. a week, suck in free state, local and church money. They get reduced housing and utilities, free food, you name it. All they do is pot and meth, watch cable, spend hrs on cell phones, and make babies. Saw one the other day, skinny, meth sores carrying a gun. Must be a snitch. Can afford a gun, and his kids do without diapers. White trash!
terry the teradactile

United States

#3 Oct 25, 2015
Tank and the tracks wrote:
The biggest snitches are the scum that couldn't handle school, can't handle working 40 hrs. a week, suck in free state, local and church money. They get reduced housing and utilities, free food, you name it. All they do is pot and meth, watch cable, spend hrs on cell phones, and make babies. Saw one the other day, skinny, meth sores carrying a gun. Must be a snitch. Can afford a gun, and his kids do without diapers. White trash!
No doubt about that and there b qjite a few femes in this town that are worthless as shit for sure a.d slutty tweakers need some help tk our females. In this town are poop sluts
terry the teradactile

United States

#4 Oct 25, 2015
terry the teradactile wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt about that and there b qjite a few femes in this town that are worthless as shit for sure a.d slutty tweakers need some help tk our females. In this town are poop sluts
And of course mr or misses tank and the tracks
Citizen

United States

#5 Aug 30, 2017
<quoted text>
And of course mr or misses tank and the tracks
And of corse Terry the cops sister
Citizen

United States

#6 Aug 30, 2017
As I was perched up in my rack the other day I was wondering to myself just who are leading rats these days. Anymore I'm pretty much a OK grumpy bird but en again I had a nice miserable life in a cage with other birds lol. Enough about me let's get to the exciting results please.
Terry has no room to talk
Terry the teradactile

United States

#7 Oct 13, 2018
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>

Terry has no room to talk
Oh pardon me but please tell me why I have no room to talk would I be in that category

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Neodesha Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IndependenceKansas red dit discussion 8 min ghost town coming 92
Uncle Jack's 36 min Nasty little boys 30
City Finance Director 16 hr Coach Fluoride 3
ICC Bowl Game 16 hr Coach Fluoride 12
Celebration park Mon so true 5
Next USD 447/Cherryvale bond election - 2019 or... Nov 17 ghost town coming 7
Murder? (Apr '17) Nov 16 So what 11

Neodesha Jobs

Personal Finance

Neodesha Mortgages