Kidnapping from Noah's Ark Day Care
wow

Arvada, CO

#41 Feb 21, 2013
abc wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Lindsay
Please include your address so I may tell you to your face what a poor parent crackwhore u are
.... if she was a crackwhore she would not have acted on finding her daughter...better yet she probably wouldn't have kids in her care to worry about so back the fuck up and leave her alone she is a great person and parent..possibly you can visit the psyco who took her kid if u want someone to be negative to.
wow

Arvada, CO

#42 Feb 21, 2013
What does not having a husband have to do with it? Lindsays not up for judgement in this fingers should be pointed at the daycare and staff not the parent. She is a great mom and comes from a great family not trash like half of you people who have nothing better to do than say shitty things about a person who had her life turned upside down when her daughter went missing at the hands of people she trusted her with!
Anonymous

United States

#43 Feb 21, 2013
Frb wrote:
<quoted text>
Taken against her will? Come on. What were they going to ransom her to you. I know you are getting food stamps and welfare. Otherwise you would have a husband for your child to take care of her.
You guys can bash me and come up with your crazy accusations against me, I really don't care. I'm a college graduated with several degrees, I graduated from high school, didn't drop out and go back later for it. And what does a husband have to do with anything??? And you must be looking in the mirrow when you're talking about living off of food stamps and welfare, since I have a Full Time job, I choose not to be a worthless human being who works the system.
Do you seriously wake up every day and scan topic for a good post to bash someone on? That's very sad and pathetic. Good luck to you and the shitty life you obviously lead.
seriously-

Coffeyville, KS

#44 Feb 21, 2013
Ok, for whoever said that not having a husband means she's on food stamps, you are an ignorant dumbass. And ABC Michael whoever the f you are.. you're a special kind of ignorant. Since when does living on 17th and being told you yourself are basically trash have anything to do with race?! Lindsay is not the problem. She is a great person and an even better parent. She works hard and has since I've known her, which is more than I can say for the father (who would save her from a life of govt assistance and food stamps? Wrong!!!). The problem is this cruel society and moreover this cruel community we live in! So check your self in the mirror and your bullshit at the door... Most of you are, for lack of a better word, fucktarded and need to disappear!
Yes

United States

#45 Feb 21, 2013
seriously- wrote:
Ok, for whoever said that not having a husband means she's on food stamps, you are an ignorant dumbass. And ABC Michael whoever the f you are.. you're a special kind of ignorant. Since when does living on 17th and being told you yourself are basically trash have anything to do with race?! Lindsay is not the problem. She is a great person and an even better parent. She works hard and has since I've known her, which is more than I can say for the father (who would save her from a life of govt assistance and food stamps? Wrong!!!). The problem is this cruel society and moreover this cruel community we live in! So check your self in the mirror and your bullshit at the door... Most of you are, for lack of a better word, fucktarded and need to disappear!
I wish there was a way I could "like" this comment!
Wake Up Independence

Independence, KS

#46 Feb 21, 2013
abc wrote:
<quoted text>
shame on you. Racial profiling
Apparently you are profiling........ I just know the area hasn't made Better Homes & Gardens lately. I don't give a crap who lives inside those houses.
seriously-

Coffeyville, KS

#47 Feb 21, 2013
abc wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you or did you not ask someone to say
it to your face? Just granting your request.
My name is michael johnson. I live at 214 s. 17th street. Come by and ring the bell. I will tell you face to face.
You are totally overreacting and the rest of the idiots that say sue are just as stupid as you.
Ok jackass... As a friend/citizens who fully intended to drive by your house and f it up, you're a pussy.. that address doesn't exist. Unless you really are such a piece of trash that I mistook your dilapidated piece of crap house for a condemned rats nest and deemed it unliveable. Way to live up to a stereotype
indy 31-3

Independence, KS

#48 Feb 21, 2013
There is some real haters here on topix, Lindsay Shaw is an amazing mother who wants nothing but the best for her children. Before you go calling someone a crack head or a bad mother you need to get your facts straight!!! I hope the state gets involved in this case and shuts that daycare down. And to the employees that allowed this to happen they should be charged with something as well!!!!
Bath Salts

Chanute, KS

#49 Feb 21, 2013
Not a legit address: 214 S. 17th St.
Good try ABC. Your name isn't Michael Johnson either. No balls. Lindsay came out with her name and you are still anonymous.
sigh

Erie, KS

#51 Feb 21, 2013
It did make the paper today. Lindsay, so glad your baby is back with you and safe. To the daycare worker, shame on you. To ABC, chickenshit.
haters hater

Independence, KS

#54 Feb 21, 2013
What does language have to do with parenting?
idahogirl

Boise, ID

#55 Feb 21, 2013
man haters wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if you are really who you say you are, but your filthy language on here tells alot about what kind of parent you are.
WOW!! I am in complete shock and horror! I read this thread for the information and I am so surprised about how y'all talk about a victim. Have you all lost your damn minds? What in the heck does the way you talk have to do with how you parent your children? I wasn't aware that this community was so ignorant! Children have basic needs: love, care, & nurturing. I personally know that Lindsay does all three exceptionally well! She is intelligent, articulate and God fearing. At a time like this she should NOT be defending herself against her community but rather should be embraced by it; this was a horrible experience and you are all making it worse! Do you think there is ANY excuse for a daycare worker taking your child from the facility? Absolutely NOT! If I was the owner of the daycare, or any of the workers, I would be personally begging for the forgiveness of Lindsay! I suspect however, that the people who should be taking responsibility are much more comfortable with passing blame on someone else, in this case, the mother! SHAME ON YOU!!! Childcare is not cheap, need I remind you all that Lindsay pays for her daughter to be cared for! This requires parents to put a lot of trust in other people, people that should be professionals! If this story was about something else, say a vehicle, you would all be up in arms! If you paid to park your car in a garage only to find out later that a worker in the parking garage was driving it home without your knowledge, wouldn't that be stealing? DUH!! Now add the fact that this was a child, open your eyes for goodness sakes, it was kidnapping!

Lindsay, keep your chin up and hold your babies tight! You are a classy lady, you defended yourself when you shouldn't have had to in the first place! You can see that you are loved and supported by many so don't let the few, random, white-trash idiots bother you! Please pursue whatever means you must to make sure that no other children or parents have to experience the horror that you had to!
Exactly

Fairview, OK

#56 Feb 22, 2013
Thank you Idaho girl, perfectly stated, excellent grammar and spelling, etc! Nailed it! Hopefully it'll shut the idiots up, doubtful, but hopeful!
dont know

United States

#58 Feb 22, 2013
I personally do not know Lindsay, but I can not even imagine what her n her family are going through. And for people to bash her???????! She didnt do the kidnapping!!! Why is this bashing on a momma WHO had her baby took away from her and the not knowing of where n if her baby was okay? Why not bash the babysitter whos to blame?!!! Dont hear her being bashed?! Grow up people. Lindsay, im so sorry there people are so cruel.
Please Listen

Aransas Pass, TX

#59 Feb 22, 2013
Lindsey, Go way far out of Independence, maybe in the Kansas City area, find an attorney that will not be intimidated by any attorney in Montgomery County, file a multi Million Dollar lawsuit, stand your ground, prove to all of he ignorant people that it is not ok to Kidnap a child, ever.
dont know

United States

#60 Feb 22, 2013
Please Listen wrote:
Lindsey, Go way far out of Independence, maybe in the Kansas City area, find an attorney that will not be intimidated by any attorney in Montgomery County, file a multi Million Dollar lawsuit, stand your ground, prove to all of he ignorant people that it is not ok to Kidnap a child, ever.
. Exactly!!!!! Yes something needs to be done and not brushed under the rug like everyone does in indy!!
xavier hollander

Kirksville, MO

#61 Feb 23, 2013
Yes wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish there was a way I could "like" this comment!
there is !see the judge it button?
Yes

United States

#62 Feb 23, 2013
xavier hollander wrote:
<quoted text>there is !see the judge it button?
Nope! Not on my mobile version
NO Magician

Renton, WA

#63 Feb 23, 2013
seriously- wrote:
POOF, nope it didn't work, can't disappear no matter how hard I try! Nope, poof, poof, poof, just won't happen! SORRY!
abc

United States

#64 Feb 23, 2013
Poof poof poof still here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Neodesha Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stand Off 1 hr Thatswho 3
Dump old city hall 3 hr kirk h 57
Indy EMS/Ambulance 7 hr Melissa Juarbe 42
Property Tax Deadbeats 10 hr Frank Crebase 43
US Census Bureau Says Independence Population I... Mon freeman 9
County Commissioner Residence Mon my view 2
Sales Tax Collections Down Again Mon my view 11

Neodesha Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance