Review: Peter PAP Oriental Rugs

Review: Peter PAP Oriental Rugs

Posted in the Nelson Forum

CGH

Seattle, WA

#1 Jun 24, 2013
I was very disappointed when a representative from Peter Pap came to my parents house to look at an oriental rug to appraise and purchase. They offered them $500.00 for a rug that had been appraised at $18,000.00 a few years earlier. It was still in excellent condition. It makes me wonder how they treat other elderly clients. I would be very wary of the price they offer. At lthe very least, do some research and get multiple appraisals before selling to them. Just trying to force some honest dealings on this company.
WWAD

Brattleboro, VT

#2 Jul 17, 2013
Orientals keep their rugs neatly trimmed.

Italians not so munch
kurtcooksalot16

Toronto, Canada

#3 Feb 23, 2015
How do you clean an oriental rug? I feel like it would take a lot more time to clean than a normal rug. I just want to make sure that I clean it well and don't harm it. Do you have any ideas of what I can do to clean it more? http://www.babayans.com/en/services.html

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nelson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dirty snapchat names (Feb '15) 2 hr chopped fanatic2 31
News Keene, N.H., police chief found dead Mar 12 sixsixsix 1
the music thread (Mar '12) Feb '17 Musikologist 23
BLACK MOON "Twins"cakes (Nov '07) Dec '16 Jennie 124
emily durham Nov '16 Now what 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New Hampsh... (Oct '10) Jul '15 Grunt56 31
News Competition draws non-profits (Oct '14) Dec '14 tommy knappe 3

Nelson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nelson Mortgages