House fire in Polo

House fire in Polo

There are 1 comment on the The Daily Gazette story from Jan 25, 2013, titled House fire in Polo. In it, The Daily Gazette reports that:

Flames and smoke pour out of a house at 103 S. Jackson Ave. in Polo late Friday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Gazette.

Nona Forster

Rockford, IL

#1 Jan 26, 2013
A big thank you to all the men and women who risked their lives battling this blaze even though there were oxygen tanks exploding in the house. I am very thankfull they were able to save the other nearby structures. My house, barely visible to the right behind the smoke and flames, escaped with only smoke damage and four broken windows. My thoughts and prayers are with my neighbors who lost their home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nelson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does anyone know a Angela Janssen May 8 curiousIN 1
the music thread (Mar '12) Apr '15 Musikologist 20
the music thread (Mar '12) Apr '15 Musikologist 20
News Jobless Rates Fall in Most Illinois Metro Areas (Apr '14) Apr '15 KankaFred 3
Looking at the area Apr '15 New to area 1
News Drug court grad 'living life on life's terms' (Feb '12) Nov '13 seen it all 4
News Bracelet fad a new distraction for Kane County ... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Anonymous 2
More from around the web

Nelson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]