bad parents
john

Kewanee, IL

#1 Nov 29, 2013
Ed branch has abandoned his daughter because he believes I am a bad person. His wife begs for there grandson not to stay at my house. Fear for his life. Newsflash. I have a 6 year old I've raised by myself for 3 years now. She seems to think I'm the best dad in the world. I have a domestic battery from 2 years ago because I beat up my drug addict girlfriend. It was a mistake. But for that to be the reason why ed has nothing to do with his granddaughter and daughter....shame on him. Coward won't even talk to me. There wrong and they know it. They need to grow up.
John

Fox River Grove, IL

#2 Mar 12, 2016
Eddie branch needs to be de-armed from having any weapons. Anyone who pats on there gun holster and says you got one coming don't need to run a concealed carry permit class. Please for the safety of our citizens and myself someone do something.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nelson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the music thread (Mar '12) Jun 2 Musikologist 22
the music thread (Mar '12) Jun 2 Musikologist 23
Michael F. Peterson, 35, of Polo (Jun '09) May 25 badcarma 21
Looking For family (May '07) Apr '16 Walker 12
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Apr '16 TheGraduate 68
Koch Brothers' Libertarians Hate Trump Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1
Does anyone remember a place called Deer Park? (Mar '09) Jan '16 JDKelly 26
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nelson Mortgages